NANCY GRACE ~ Wednesday, 12/31/08

at this point in time, did the family know that she totally lied to the police about the whole working at universal thing? thats why she does not "trust" the police, but does LA know this?

im just wondering because the family has never trusted the police because KC told them not to...why they listened to anything she says is still a mystery....

Does she not realize that they cannot put words in her mouth? That she was recorded? She said what she said. Absolutely !

Sounds like LA is questioning KC about JB representing her. That is interesting. KC says she heard other inmates talking about attorneys and JB's name came up and she asked them to pass her name to him. So JB was recommended from other inmates it sounds.

how could she talk to any inmates when she is in protective custody........another lie........I think she knew JB BEFORE this happened.
IMO

I just heard a female singing "I'm ready!" in the background of the jailhouse tape.

She's *still* singing (the female in the background) I never noticed that til now.

Ahhg! NG is back with her necklace that's all askew to 'the best of its ability' *snort*

at this point in time, did the family know that she totally lied to the police about the whole working at universal thing? thats why she does not "trust" the police, but does LA know this?

im just wondering because the family has never trusted the police because KC told them not to...why they listened to anything she says is still a mystery....

She keeps saying they "misconstrue" everything she says, they twist it. So the letter is going to solve that problem. Now where is that letter??

Here we go with the misconstruing again........stupid!! they got you on tape! but LA thinks she might want to reach out to LE to clear up her statement??

Is it a "time of desperation" when you are buying beer and bras using your "best friend's" stolen checks??

Yeah, I guess she find those things "lame" when she is used to being out flaunting her stuff at hot body contests. :silenced:

how could she talk to any inmates when she is in protective custody........another lie........I think she knew JB BEFORE this happened.
IMO

KC said it was in booking; I think there's some overlap of inmates during that time.

Write it in a letter and let us see it so we can keep our stories straight when we give it to the detectives

She keeps saying they "misconstrue" everything she says, they twist it. So the letter is going to solve that problem. Now where is that letter??

I guess that is what you would call it, "misconstrue" when LE isnt buying your BS.

These notes and letters that JB has been carrying back and forth, is that legal?

IIRC these tapes were when she was arrested the first time after July 16th, before her bond was set. Does anyone else recall? I'll look it up.

ETA:
I went back to look:
Bond set $500,000 July, 22nd.
CA & GA visit KC July, 25th and July, 30th.
LA visits with KC July, 25th and July, 28th.

IMO CA had already been confronted with KC's lies to LE before these visits, if I have my dates right. ajurk hope this helps:)

I think NG necklace is that way for "artistic" purposes........one way to charge a huge price for it!

GA being in security and once in LE....never sticks up for LE.........and has distrusting kids on LE.......odd

IIRC these tapes were when she was arrested the first time after July 16th, before her bond hearing. Does anyone else recall? I'll look it up.

Yes, this is before she was bonded out the first time.

Whoa! KC said "I know but they're hearing it from her uncle, her grandparents... but not from her (loooonnnngggg pause...whisper) mother.

shiver!

seeing that most of the tapes have been released of KC's interviews with the police...exactly what have they construed....anyone? anyone?

GA being in security and once in LE....never sticks up for LE.........and has distrusting kids on LE.......odd

And yet in his own interviews he is very very complimentary of them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemo1961
Back