NANCY GRACE ~ Wednesday, 12/31/08

I think she should be housed in with the general population for a day or two.......I brt she would then start spilling the beans!!

NG's necklace is freaking me out. Not symmetrical, looks askew.

When these talks took place, I don't think the GP's knew the truth about Caylee missing...they seem sincere.

Back to the "we have to get her back by her third birthday". Which I've always found odd. By her third b-day? Why not find her NOW? KC? Can you answer me? GA asking if she borrowed (stole!) something from anyone without their permission.

Is it a "time of desperation" when you are buying beer and bras using your "best friend's" stolen checks??

awwwe, they must be at the part where he asks her if she "borrowed" something from someone and they did not know she "borrowed" it...:bang:

You are correct in a backwards sort of way.

Blah blah blahbedy blah blah blah. She will do whatever necessary. Except tell the truth.

KC: "yea, um, I like had a long convo with Happy W" *primps* "and he really seemed focused on, you know, my daughter and stuff." (I loosely paraphrased there)

I'm listening and watching................in retrospect, knowing what we all know right now................this is so sick! Casey is one accomplished liar! It really makes me angry to see how George and Cindy coddle her! :mad:

Is KC left handed? I just noticed she was holding the phone with her right hand and wiping away the "tears" with her left hand...

I'm listening and watching................in retrospect, knowing what we all know right now................this is so sick! Casey is one accomplished liar! It really makes me angry to see how George and Cindy coddle her! :mad:

I totally agree...after reading and seeing all of this before and then the finding of Caylee's body, these talks are even more crazy...

Yeah, me too, but keep in mind, GA and CA really *did* think Caylee was still alive at that time and they didn't want to make KC angry, they thought if they groveled she would tell them where baby girl was.

I think she is ambidextrious........she lies out of both sides of her mouth.........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back