NANCY GRACE ~ Wednesday, 12/31/08

She says that she is protecting the Family from something, but its not from something they have done or she has done!! So why would anyone else want to kidnap your kid..

CA looks at her as if she knows she is lying

That hand analogy is annoying me now...come to think of it, everything they say is annoying me now :)

We may have to move this to the Rant thread. It makes me so angry!!! when she blames LE!! Jesse!!!etc...

Ok, I'm done. Everyone have a Happy New Year and be safe:)

LOL, I have to work late on this New Years Eve and your making my night!!

My pleasure!! I have to get up at 430a to go to work!! Not sure how much more of her BS I can take though... I don't feel comfortable with how KC is making me cuss so much at an inanimate object!!!

CA asks KC why she never came back to get the car--it doesn't make sense??
There is a long pause ---tick tock tick tock---silence. Finally KC says Mom there are things I need to say to all of you, but I will find other means to do it. Translation: Mom I can't think up any good lies for that question right now so I'll get back with you on that!! JMO

marks psycho wife.......LMAO...........that is the pot calling the kettle black.........

I'm a certified Sign Language Interpreter and the way that GA describes the A family using the analogy of a hand is called "indexing". When you're interpreting, to save time and make your interpretation more fluid, you index oft referred to topics with your hand/fingers...example: Hold your hand palm out like the #5. First finger is GA, second finger is LA, 3rd finger is CA, pinky is Caylee and thumb is KC. Instead of fingerspelling the names, an interpreter would just point to the finger that represents whatever/whoever you set it up to represent. Like if you were talking about KC, you wouldn't sign her name, you would just point to the thumb or whatever.

I don't think that's what the A family did but that was the first thing I thought of when I saw GA make that analogy. Sure would make a good secret code.

(I hope that made sense )

I still wonder why CA was asking about the Tiffany ring...

How in the world can LE miscontrue words in your mouth when the words are your lies?? LE only wants the truth!! This is like Alice in Wondereland!

from tears to happy go lucky....laughing about CA in mental hospital..........

Is it a rerun? I can't watch it now, so only able to go off what you guys relay.....

Hope everyone is having a Happy New Year......

Casey: Wow...I'm glad I'm not on the outside. I'm glad I'm not out there.

KC: *squeak* Hey! Guess What!? That happened to ME!!" (in regards to something or other). So bright and chipper! *gag*

Oh god when i heard and saw her do that I wanted to strangle her. Her daughter is dead then and she is all happy go lucky. :furious: These are all LIES and I hope all the A's and thier PI's rot.

Same tapings we have heard over and over- I kinda got them all memorized by now- LOL- and I still sit here and listen to Casey in disbelief
Happy New Year to all and a healthy one-

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back