NANCY GRACE ~ Wednesday, 12/31/08

I'm a certified Sign Language Interpreter and the way that GA describes the A family using the analogy of a hand is called "indexing". When you're interpreting, to save time and make your interpretation more fluid, you index oft referred to topics with your hand/fingers...example: Hold your hand palm out like the #5. First finger is GA, second finger is LA, 3rd finger is CA, pinky is Caylee and thumb is KC. Instead of fingerspelling the names, an interpreter would just point to the finger that represents whatever/whoever you set it up to represent. Like if you were talking about KC, you wouldn't sign her name, you would just point to the thumb or whatever.

I don't think that's what the A family did but that was the first thing I thought of when I saw GA make that analogy. Sure would make a good secret code.

(I hope that made sense )

Thanks for that info, all new to me!

An oldie but goodie : "Zannies have roots in NC, etc etc" HA! Zannies, those awful Zannies are everywhere!!

:clap::clap::clap:That was a good one,love your updates.

LOL, well I am finding this commercial on about Vietnam War videos more palatable than this BS from KC right now!

Why do I subject myself to this? WHY?

And Roblyn, my updates are basically smart-*advertiser censored** comments and rants. Probably will get booted to the rant thread at any minute!!!

Same tapings we have heard over and over- I kinda got them all memorized by now- LOL- and I still sit here and listen to Casey in disbelief
Happy New Year to all and a healthy one-

Its just like you cant stop watching--there is so much disbelief--it's like, is she really saying that? Is she really acting like this when her little child is missing?? It actually helps to just read what's being posted on here, adds some much needed comdy relief! :)

CA asks KC why she never came back to get the car--it doesn't make sense??
There is a long pause ---tick tock tick tock---silence. Finally KC says Mom there are things I need to say to all of you, but I will find other means to do it. Translation: Mom I can't think up any good lies for that question right now so I'll get back with you on that!! JMO

Is that saying when she left it at Amscot! Thats saying it wasnt broke or out of Gas. She just left it!!

KC ate cole slaw but hates baloney! Wait, what? :p

She ate cole slaw!! CA says she's probably eating a lot of new things now. KC is eating baloney! No pun intended!

Oh, Mommy Food his Awful. i had to eat Bolonga and Cheese!! I am used to have the good life : Steak and Potato and a glass of wine to top it all off!

I really like grits now...she's talking about "eating to the best of her abilility".....

She's more protected there than on the outside...I bet that is really true now...

Same tapings we have heard over and over- I kinda got them all memorized by now- LOL- and I still sit here and listen to Casey in disbelief
Happy New Year to all and a healthy one-

you aren't alone!!!

I ATE COLESLAW and I miss real food.........I'm doing the best I can......Caylee is the main focus! I wish none of this would of ever happened..........I'm more protected here than on the outside

kc sure is right on that last sentence!!!:behindbar

Grannys and nannys and Zani's, oh my!

Casey: I feel more protected here than if I were on the outside.

I really like grits now...she's talking about "eating to the best of her abilility".....

Oh ya, that's another common theam...."the best of my ability" :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back