Found Deceased NC - Alexandra King, 22, & Tatianna Diz, 20, Asheville, 27 Oct 2015 *Arrest*

Heartbreaking anyway, but how much worse it has to have been for Tati's family to know for so long that she was almost certainly dead, since unlike the general public, they knew she absolutely had to have been the one shot in the head b/c she didn't drive :(

The shot through the headrest must have been aimed at Tati since she didn't drive and was still too timid to learn. I am hoping that the last thing she saw was the face of her love, Alex, and not of her killer's. I hope that she didn't feel fear in her last moments and that she didn't feel any pain."

respectfully snipped for space

Whether they left at 9:30 or 10, that max of 38 minutes for them to have had to do the deal, etc. seems pretty tight anyway, and seems very quick for the roommate to already be worried about them. It actually makes me wonder if they had expressed hesitation to the roommate or if the roommate was uneasy about it all or something? :thinking:

respectfully snipped for space

What made you think the roommate sent the text because she was worried? Maybe she just sent them something like "bring more pumpkins" or whatever else they might have needed. Wouldn't she have called if she was worried? Or sent repeated texts?

What made you think the roommate sent the text because she was worried? Maybe she just sent them something like "bring more pumpkins" or whatever else they might have needed. Wouldn't she have called if she was worried? Or sent repeated texts?

I'll try to track down what I had read early on again...

I know somewhere it was the lack of response to the 10:08 that they were saying really upped the concern, but maybe I took it as they were concerned prior and perhaps that wasn't the case.

Meaning maybe that was my interpretation and you could be right that the text was more "pick up ____ on your way back" and not about them not being back or something, but that either way it was the non-response that then gave them a concern 'timer' starting point almost.

I'm guessing they did keep trying texting and calling when they didn't get a reply but that 10:08 time gave them a definitive time to release to the public, knowing by that point they first didn't get a response, since obviously anything after that was a moot point or that time would have been moved back from 10:08 to something later.

I'm actually curious if anyone knew at least one phone was not even with the girls but was in the apartment?

And all of that may have been on family SM posting when early on less MSM was about the girls and more about Pierre and Uhon with a more off-hand 'oh and two girls are missing' type thing.

Let me try to find that early stuff.

I wonder where the pumpkin carving was going on?

If it wasn't actually at the apartment but at a friend's house or something, that could also explain why the roommate might have known they were planning to leave around 9:30 (thus the initial time they were said to have left) but then LE knew it to be more like 10 based on texts or something found on Alex's phone, or possibly pings on Tatianna's.

And that could explain why it seemed like such a short time that had the roommate already wondering their whereabouts if the roommate thought they'd left 30 minutes earlier than they did.

Plus, if the roommate thought they genuinely were just dropping Pierre off at an apartment a mile away, and knew nothing of the drug deal component, a quick run someone a mile away and then go to the pumpkin carving location would also not require much time.

Again explaining why either way even only being a max 30 minutes late (if you go off the 9:30 time but then figure in a few for the Pierre pick-up/drop-off) might have the roommate wondering what was going on in what seems like an otherwise very short time window to think it warranted checking in on them - especially since they were together.

As always, thank you for your excellent and detailed analysis TravelingBug! I always enjoy your posts.

What still confuses me, why does the roommate not know the exact time they left? I mean, she's the roommate, she should know best. Or is it, as often is the case, just bad reporting, rounding up times and numbers etc?

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad they are able to press charges.

Hmm really makes me wonder if the drug thing was a ruse so he could get the ladies alone.. Sounds like he really just lost it. Was he upset that the girls were together? Did he just want to rob them for money? Sad they trusted him. I hope they didn't see it coming because of that trust.

I was thinking about the posts earlier and if the roommate did not know about a possible drug deal, then I guess the girls were reliable so for them not to show raised red flags. I'm ALWAYS late so I don't think 30 minutes would make anybody concerned. Then again, if they were carving pumpkins at their apartment it would be a little weird so she may have just thought it was weird, period.

I wonder if they aren't going to release more because others were involved.

Thank you jenves!

From the link:

Asheville Police have filed murder charges in the deaths of two women whose bodies were found last week in the French Broad River.

According to an arrest warrant investigators have charged Pierre Griffin, II with two counts of first degree murder in the deaths of Alexandra King and Tatianna Diz.

Nothing as to motive.
I am sad that a "friend" did this to them. I was so hoping for a twist that didn't include this kind of betrayal. I really want to know the motive here.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

According to the Asheville FB page, Pierre has also been charged with counts of robbery (along with first degree murder) pertaining to Alex & Tati. So his only motive was robbery? Man. I really wonder what happened to him to make him go from an A student everybody liked to a murderer. Such a shame on so many levels.

https://m.facebook.com/ashevillepolice/

According to the Asheville FB page, Pierre has also been charged with counts of robbery (along with first degree murder) pertaining to Alex & Tati. So his only motive was robbery? Man. I really wonder what happened to him to make him go from an A student everybody liked to a murderer. Such a shame on so many levels.

https://m.facebook.com/ashevillepolice/

Police statement at the above site now. Or https://www.facebook.com/News13/posts/10153349951386799

Timeline changes and Deaverview is explained. AK and TD left at 9:15 to pick PG up at Deaverview they then drove to river, they were killed and then PG went on to Pisgah View and killed UJ.

Somewhere a few posts back I posted a map similar to this theory...I'll update and post.

This is the post I was referring to...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12155067
But here are the basic maps...

The girls going to pick up PG
67f2cdb073c3166bf9cdaabedc15c653.jpg

The three going to the river
5eee71a0aa56b8153a719967cf502561.jpg

And PG leaving on foot (?) for Pisgahview
173338913f6ecf9f17291f9d2336493d.jpg

I am so intrigued by this tight timeline.

From the link:

Asheville Police have filed murder charges in the deaths of two women whose bodies were found last week in the French Broad River.

According to an arrest warrant investigators have charged Pierre Griffin, II with two counts of first degree murder in the deaths of Alexandra King and Tatianna Diz.

Nothing as to motive.[/QUOTE]

With what he's being charged with, looks like robbery was the possible motive although IMO there must be more to it

Robbery ... mmh ... what did he take from them? Money?

Was/is he addicted to meth, heroin, cocaine, pills, anything?

Or was the motive something else entirely? Did the three people he killed that night know something about him that he desperately didn't want revealed?

I'm grasping at straws .... It's hard to accept that he killed three friends for money and a car, and in such a frenzy.

This is the post I was referring to...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12155067
But here are the basic maps...

The girls going to pick up PG
67f2cdb073c3166bf9cdaabedc15c653.jpg

The three going to the river
5eee71a0aa56b8153a719967cf502561.jpg

And PG leaving on foot (?) for Pisgahview
173338913f6ecf9f17291f9d2336493d.jpg

I am so intrigued by this tight timeline.

Me too. I've been working off the assumption that they did indeed meet somebody but now it seems as if they didn't. Unless Pierre is covering for somebody.

He could have ran if he was in good shape. If he's on a drug that stimulates plus the adrenaline he's working off of.. SO tight though. On the police page there are a number of comments questioning others' involvement. No facts, just speculation.

Robbery ... mmh ... what did he take from them? Money?

Was/is he addicted to meth, heroin, cocaine, pills, anything?

Or was the motive something else entirely? Did the three people he killed that night know something about him that he desperately didn't want revealed?

I'm grasping at straws .... It's hard to accept that he killed three friends for money and a car, and in such a frenzy.

Ugh I agree. To me he had to have some kind of drug problem at work here. If so that explains money being enough of motive to him. Not thinking clearly he needs a car to get away. But then why not take the girls car? To me, it doesn't work or make sense but people have killed for 5 bucks.

It does feel personal. it makes me wonder. They said no new info will be shared.

Ugh I agree. To me he had to have some kind of drug problem at work here. If so that explains money being enough of motive to him. Not thinking clearly he needs a car to get away. But then why not take the girls car? To me, it doesn't work or make sense but people have killed for 5 bucks.

It does feel personal. it makes me wonder. They said no new info will be shared.

To ensure a fair trial I assume?

Well the girls' car was full of blood ... maybe he suddenly felt squeamish. Or he just hadn't thought it through, acted out of anger, and then freaked out and ran.

To ensure a fair trial I assume?

Well the girls' car was full of blood ... maybe he suddenly felt squeamish. Or he just hadn't thought it through, acted out of anger, and then freaked out and ran.

True. I wonder if he dumped the car after the girls. Do you think they were still in the car when he pushed it over? If he simply acted out of anger and this wasn't pre-planned why do you think he ended up at Uhon's?

I also totally get not releasing more info. Even if I want to know its best they keep everything as legit as possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juliebeni
Back