NC NC - Allison Jackson Foy, 34, Wilmington, 30 Jul 2006

lonetraveler, Hats off to you for being an aware neighbor and at least trying to help by calling LE. It's a shame the deputy blew you off, it appears they'd rather blow thru the door of a college student who stole a video game. GRRR! I won't even get started on my opinion of our local LE.

I think we have a serial killer too. I have to wonder if LE is playing it down so as not to give the perp the satisfaction of seeing his 'handywork' on the local news. They love that kind of attention from what I understand.

What direction?

Hoppy, very curious

That's just it, they don't say what direction. They only said Iannone has been "cleared." Again, not sure how they can make that claim without all the evidence being back. :waitasec:

I also watch Dateline on Friday and I can not shake the fact that a lot of things point to Iannone. Too weird..... His wife turns him in, then stands by his side saying he's innocent. Which is it?? Then the alibi she gives for him, that he's home at 7pm - they later find out he was working till late. Too many inconsistancies in her story.

I hope the DNA comes back soon. Wonder why it is taking so long??

I also watch Dateline on Friday and I can not shake the fact that a lot of things point to Iannone. Too weird..... His wife turns him in, then stands by his side saying he's innocent. Which is it?? Then the alibi she gives for him, that he's home at 7pm - they later find out he was working till late. Too many inconsistancies in her story.

I hope the DNA comes back soon. Wonder why it is taking so long??

Even if TI has been cleared, why would a woman stand by a man with a history like his? :doh: <shudder>

Even if TI has been cleared, why would a woman stand by a man with a history like his? :doh: <shudder>

A very good question. I don't - and never will - get it. IMO, there is no way in he!! this guy has been totally cleared. There's just too much pointing to him.

-------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why she would stand by him either, especially after she turned him in to the private detective.
But they have been married 24 yrs, per the Dateline special.

I thought the wife seemed, I guess the word I would use is, controlling, in the interview.

Did you watch the television show with the cold case "squad"? I was left wondering when I watched it. Both of their body languages seemed "off" to me. I didn't get the impression that either one of them (TI or his wife) were truthful.

I am not sure if you can watch the show online or not, that's why I asked if you watched?

-------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why she would stand by him either, especially after she turned him in to the private detective.
But they have been married 24 yrs, per the Dateline special.

I thought the wife seemed, I guess the word I would use is, controlling, in the interview.

This is so interesting, because I felt more that she was "controlled!" IDK, I adore my husband, but if I:

a) KNEW he was assaulting prostitutes - or even just seeing them on a regular basis or......

b) Even remotely suspected him of killing anyone - ever

I'd been kicking his a$$ to the curb in a half a hearbeat! I don't understand women who stand by guys like this. Even if he isn't a killer, he sure as heck isn't a prize of a husband.

I don't believe we've seen the last of this fellow in relation to this case. I hope he's quaking in his boots.

Did you watch the television show with the cold case "squad"? I was left wondering when I watched it. Both of their body languages seemed "off" to me. I didn't get the impression that either one of them (TI or his wife) were truthful.

I am not sure if you can watch the show online or not, that's why I asked if you watched?

The video and a transcript here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30115801//

Hi all! I saw on the news this am that Ianonne was arrested and jailed for a weapons charge unrlated to this case. He was charged with possesion of a firearm by a felon IIRC. I tried to find the story to link for you but it had been pulled from the site. The link I've given is for the TV station, it was aired on Carolina In the Morning and reported by K. Ratcliff but I can't find it now. Sorry...I'll update if any additional news is reported.

http://www.wect.com/Global/category.asp?C=13453&nav=menu157_1

DNA test confirms human remains those of Wilmington woman

Testing has confirmed suspicions by police that additional bones found off Carolina Beach Road belong to one of the two women whose remains were found in the same spot last April.

The bones, which were found Sept. 19 are those of Allison Jackson-Foy, 34, of Wilmington, according to a statement from Lucy Crockett, spokeswoman for the Wilmington Police Department. Detectives learned of the identification earlier this week, according to the statement released Thursday.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20090423/ARTICLES/904239986?Title=DNA-test-confirms-human-remains-those-of-Wilmington-woman

Per WECT, Ianonne is once again on the suspect list. Sorry I can't provide a link for you all...(I'm on a friend's pc).....<www.wect.com> for the story.

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=10260010

Detectives are investigating a former cab driver once again

Posted: April 27, 2009 09:37 PM EDT

Updated: April 27, 2009 09:37 PM EDT

Iannone could be linked to murder case
1:35
WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - A Wilmington man who was once cleared in connection with a double murder case is now being named a suspect.

Detectives say they have recently uncovered new information that could link former cab driver Timothy Iannone to the deaths of Angela Rothen and Allison Jackson Foy.

Earlier this month Iannone was feature in a Dateline Special saying he was not involved in the case. Now, less than 3 weeks later, investigators are looking closely at the former cab driver once again.

Detectives say their new information came prior to the Dateline Special, but they don't have enough evidence to close the case yet.

"You know we don't have enough to make an arrest, but enough to put Iannone back on the radar as a possible suspect," said Detective Mike Overton with the Wilmington Police.

Overton said he is not eliminating any suspects in the investigation and hopes that by keeping the case fresh in the press that someone will come forward with enough evidence to put a murderer behind bars.

Last week, probation and parole officers searched Iannone's home and found a gun, leading to his arrest on charges of possession of a weapon by a felon. Iannone has since bonded out of jail.

I am glad they are looking closer into Iannones possible involvement. The interview left me feeling somewhat puzzled. I guess the wife calling in her tip and then kind of beating around the bush in her explanation seemed off to me. JMO.

Our Monkey Junction area is small. I will be looking and listening.
Would anyone have an idea about our homeless men that we have been giving money to for five years that live behind Walmart? I don't think they have anything to do with the deaths of these women however they do live almost across the street. More bones found today.I'm so upset.

Just joined this site Ella,also live in Wilmington on Greenville Loop,but used to live down your way and have also given money to those homeless guys at Walmart,you're right though don't see them out much anymore.Son-in-law lives in Junction has friend named Corey who left for work last night and has not been heard from since,hope it is not yet another tragedy,will keep him in my prayers.Just wanted to say hi.

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=10273298&nav=menu157_2

OT Hi Ella and Haleysnana, I worked at Williams Elementary til last year and one of my former students told me that she attended church in Brunswick County and one of the 'homeless' men at MJ Wal Mart attended her church and drove a nice truck. According to her mom he didn't appear to need the money and was taking advantage of people's kindness. Very sad if it's true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back