Found Deceased NC - Gayle Fleming, 63, Clemmons, 17 April 2016

That information was leaked by the sheriff's department and is factual. It has not been released to the public. Most people think the case is closed and that she committed suicide. Doubt that. Haven't heard a word about the autopsy results.

Her husband was quoted as saying, "I don't know why they put she was suicidal."

Frankly, it came out of the mouth of the sheriff himself in a social setting.

CinNC - Mr. Fleming stated that he didn't know why the poster said she was suicidal.

how sad... to have some sort of closure is one thing but then this... to just not know... ugh... heartbreaking

Praying this case gets solved and justice is served for Gayle's life. I honestly don't see how anyone can say there are no signs of foul-play. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence!

This article gives new information about her marriage that I found insightful. I don't buy into the suicide theory AT ALL. And I question her body being in that location from April until discovered in June. There were several searches in that park in the interim, even in the area she was ultimately recovered. The unfortunate symptoms of decomposition would've led searchers, and most definitely dogs, to Mrs. Fleming long before then. Very, very sad. I hope law enforcement is looking into this further...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Article posted on December 20th: http://www.journalnow.com/news/loca...cle_d904b497-b4fe-5962-988e-2eacd0b3af69.html

Dr. Anna Greene McDonald, a Forsyth County medical examiner, said in a preliminary summary in the report that Fleming “was depressed with marital issues and wrote numerous suicide notes found within a drawer at home.”

The article does reiterate that this report differs from friends' opinions of her that, while her marriage was indeed troubled at times, they did not know her to be suicidal.

Just saw this notification. Wasn't Gayle found in this area?

"The Davie County Sheriff's Office has custody of a black solo back pack. It contains 2 laptops, a watch, and 2 personal journals. The back pack was found under the 158 bridge after Christmas. If you know someone that has lost these items please have them contact Elizabeth Snow 336-936-2982."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back