Found Safe NC - HB, 16, Charlotte, 23 May 2016 *Arrest*

Sadly, she received less interest on Nextdoor than missing dogs get. I thought she had been found until a local reporter did a special report a few days ago about the Missing in Charlotte.

Sadly, she received less interest on Nextdoor than missing dogs get. I thought she had been found until a local reporter did a special report a few days ago about the Missing in Charlotte.

With her missing flyer saying she was may have left with a man she met on the internet, I'm concerned H could be one of TK's victims in Woodruff, SC. That is not so far from Charlotte. :(

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?320885-SC-Todd-Kohlhepp-known-and-possible-victims

Another case in my state that I hadn't heard anything about. I wonder why her parents aren't pushing harder for publicity. Or are they, and the media just isn't biting?

Coming up on one year, that you disappeared. I will never forget your mother calling me that morning. I am so very sorry that I came into your life to late to help you through this. I love you! And miss you! And think of you daily!
I hold your mother & father completely at fault for this, but I'm sure you already know that.

So.. the parents say they tried thier best to make sure H had NO ACCESS to the internet.. Right? Like that's the main thing they keep saying...
Then why do I have pictures of me & H at the mall with a cell phone / smart phone in her lap? Days before she disappeared?
And when interviewed​ by the FBI.. why are they acting like she had no cell phone when I show them the pictures.. of her clearly holding a cell phone in her lap...
I asked why H had this phone.. because she " wasn't allowed online".. they knew she had the phone ..." But thought you couldn't use it to go on-line"..
To many questions .... No answers...

Coming up on one year, that you disappeared. I will never forget your mother calling me that morning. I am so very sorry that I came into your life to late to help you through this. I love you! And miss you! And think of you daily!
I hold your mother & father completely at fault for this, but I'm sure you already know that.

So.. the parents say they tried thier best to make sure H had NO ACCESS to the internet.. Right? Like that's the main thing they keep saying...
Then why do I have pictures of me & H at the mall with a cell phone / smart phone in her lap? Days before she disappeared?
And when interviewed​ by the FBI.. why are they acting like she had no cell phone when I show them the pictures.. of her clearly holding a cell phone in her lap...
I asked why H had this phone.. because she " wasn't allowed online".. they knew she had the phone ..." But thought you couldn't use it to go on-line"..
To many questions .... No answers...

Sorry that your friend is still missing.
I have to say, if you feel this strongly, keep pressing for answers and lean on the police, if you aren't already.

Man... This one is very sad.. They found lots of messages and whatnot from him but he "covered all his tracks."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 year later, parents still coping with daughter's disappearance

One year ago, they woke up to find the front door unlocked and their 16-year-old daughter H gone.

A new tip from one of H’s classmates seems to confirm their worst fears. “He told me that my daughter had been talking to a 30-year-old man for over six months who was trying to convince her not to talk to him, and saying that he would be her friend and she could come to him,” Anthony said.

The student seemed to suggest that H’s abductor might have taken her to Tennessee or somewhere in the Midwest.

Just before she disappeared, H displayed odd behavior. She started wearing her hair in pigtails and using a pacifier.

At the time, the worried parents reached out to therapists who told them their daughter was just stressed and that these were likely “self-soothing” techniques that H was using.

Later, Anthony and Shaunna found messages online from someone who had told H to call him “Daddy.”

They believe that this unknown man convinced H to leave and go to him.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/9-invest...coping-with-daughters-disappearance/525619550

Thank your Jersey Girl for keeping everyone on the lookout for our NC females!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[h=1]NC teen missing more than a year is found alive in Georgia, man in custody[/h]
RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A North Carolina teen girl who has been missing for more than a year was found alive Sunday morning, FBI officials in Charlotte said.
Michael Ren Wysolovsk, 31, was taken into custody in Georgia and is facing charges in the case, the FBI said.

“H has been reunited with her parents. They are grateful for the outpouring of support they have received while she’s been missing,” the FBI said.
http://wncn.com/2017/06/25/nc-teen-...ear-is-found-alive-in-georgia-man-in-custody/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back