Found Safe NC - HB, 16, Charlotte, 23 May 2016 *Arrest*

Never loose hope on these children! Thank God.

Miracles do happen. JMO

❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Age of consent in GA is 16- and from what I gather, she went willingly; these charges should be interesting. He is a computer guy- hence the issue with finding him.

Edit: Found them; "[FONT=&quot]According to the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department records, Wysolovski has been charged with aggravated sodomy, cruelty to children and deprivation, interference with custody, and false imprisonment." [/FONT]http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/263731658-story

31-year-old Michael Ren Wysolovski was taken into custody in Georgia and is facing a number of state charges, according to the FBI. Additional charges could be forthcoming.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox5atlanta.com/news/263731658-story
bb512590b9c6accbae140c1cabe3ce61.jpg

I am very happy H was found alive - Wysolovski is obviously a predator. Hope he gets the jail time that is coming to him.

News has already started to redact her name:
31-year-old Michael Wysolovski was taken into custody and faces a number of charges including false imprisonment, cruelty to children and sexual assault, according to the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office docket book.

According to the FBI, the girl has been reunited with her parents who expressed their gratitude for all the support they've received in the last year and now ask for privacy.

*This story has been updated to reflect WITN's policy of not identifying victims of sexual assault.
http://www.witn.com/content/news/Missing-Charlotte-teen-found-safe-in-Georgia--430717323.html

Channel 9 reporter DaShawn Brown spoke to H's parents over the phone as they drove to Charlotte from the Atlanta area with H.
HB, a student at Myers Park High School, had been held captive at Wysolovski’s home.
Her parents said H met the man online.
“(He) got her in the car, brought her straight to his house and she pretty much had to stay there the whole time,” (H's Mom) said.

(HB's mom) said H met a woman from online from Romania. The two started to chat when H told the woman she was missing.
After researching the case, that woman contacted H's parents Friday night.
“We got the first message at 8:09 (p.m.) and then by 12:32 (a.m.), they had her,” (H's Mom) said.
H’s parents said a tipster reached out to H to find out where she was. H didn’t know, so she took a photo from the house window and within hours, she was rescued.

A neighbor told Channel 9's sister station WSB-TV in Atlanta that a neighbor said he saw H once unloading groceries, said hi, and didn't see any signs of distress and didn't know she was missing.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/mi...ore-than-a-year-after-disappearance/540664386

This must give hope to all of those missing loved ones! So glad she was found!!!

amazing news to end the night with

Welcome Home H!

Newbie here. This is amazing news! I just saw this on Twitter and had to come here to express my joy at this outcome.

While I'm glad she's been located and reunited with her parents, I do have to wonder if she had access to online chat to meet this Romanian woman, why she didn't reach out to LE?

I have a couple possible thoughts on why:

1. Maybe he gave her more freedom as time went on
2. Maybe the online contact was through a game or app that he didn't realize allowed chatting
3. She has a form of high functioning autism (Aspergers) so perhaps she did not know how to contact the police or thought she had to put up with the abuse. Who knows what this sicko told her-- he might have lied and said her parents didn't want her back.
4. In a previous interview her parents said they had kept her away from social media (no phone, no computer) but she met this man online using friend's devices and the school library computer. So while she knew somewhat how to use a smart phone/computer she might not have understood she could use it to contact ANYONE.

Bottom line is I really think her her Aspergers played into this. She was especially vulnerable, easily manipulated by him and it's a miracle the predator kept her alive for a year, IMO.

While I'm glad she's been located and reunited with her parents, I do have to wonder if she had access to online chat to meet this Romanian woman, why she didn't reach out to LE?

Respectfully, do you think she enjoyed being held captive, and sodomized by a 30 year old predator who made her use a pacifier and call him daddy?

She was a 16 year old kid. One with disabilities. I mean heck, we see case after case of kids, even full grown adults lured and held captive who don't seek help at the first opportunity because they're conditioned and petrified- Shawn Hornbeck, Jaycee Dugard, Patty Hearst, "The Girl in the Box, Natascha Kampusch.

The fact is, she did ultimately seek help. Despite the limitations of her disability and whatever threats he made and control he had.

Such questions to me insinuate...something. Something I don't like.

She's a victim who survived her captivity as her rescue and the charges evidence.

Someone posted early on that they thought she was in Georgia. Incredible she has been found.

I have a couple possible thoughts on why:

1. Maybe he gave her more freedom as time went on
2. Maybe the online contact was through a game or app that he didn't realize allowed chatting
3. She has a form of high functioning autism (Aspergers) so perhaps she did not know how to contact the police or thought she had to put up with the abuse. Who knows what this sicko told her-- he might have lied and said her parents didn't want her back.
4. In a previous interview her parents said they had kept her away from social media (no phone, no computer) but she met this man online using friend's devices and the school library computer. So while she knew somewhat how to use a smart phone/computer she might not have understood she could use it to contact ANYONE.

Bottom line is I really think her her Aspergers played into this. She was especially vulnerable, easily manipulated by him and it's a miracle the predator kept her alive for a year, IMO.

bbm: strong possibility .... so glad she is back home!!

Fetter said she saw Wysolovski only once since living in the Duluth neighborhood.

[...]

He said he had no clue she was being held captive. “I thought nobody was living there actually because everything was closed up, the drapes, the blinds," the neighbor told WSB, not identifying himself.

[...]

“He gradually wormed his way into her good graces, he coerced her into listening to him and not following our directions and the next thing I knew my daughter wasn’t communicating with me,” her father told the station.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article158195569.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back