GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

I was thankful for the news helicopters in the area when the news of the disappearance broke, but then they went to another location due to a shooting. Eyes in the sky are helpful.
It was hot today, i was on the water and still blistering.

She lives with mom and her live-in boyfriend, from the link above.

She lives with mom and her live-in boyfriend, from the link above.
Oh, no. So was she with her dad, or her mom's boyfriend? NEVER MIND. I saw in the article. It sounds like mom's boyfriend. I don't like this at all. I really hope they find her soon. A couple more hours of daylight, right?

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/20160815/update-3-year-old-missing

Jordan Dumont.JPG

Gaston Count Police Chief Joseph Ramey said no volunteer search crews are being formed. He encouraged people who live nearby to instead search their cars and keep an eye out for Jordan. Should the search stretch into the night, authorities said, Charlotte Mecklenburg police will assist by helicopter.

Jordan lives at the home with her mother, Jaylene Dumont, and her mother's boyfriend, William McCullough. But McCullough said he considers the child his own.

Live video feed from link.

Not moms BF....

They aren't all bad, let this not go that way please.

Oh, no. So was she with her dad, or her mom's boyfriend? NEVER MIND. I saw in the article. It sounds like mom's boyfriend. I don't like this at all. I really hope they find her soon. A couple more hours of daylight, right?

Whenever I read a story about a missing child and the "father" turns out to be the "boyfriend " I get worried. I have no reason to doubt that he considers her his own daughter but statistically speaking this often plays a factor.

Praying this beautiful child is found soon. Cannot bear to think of her lost and alone at night.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any siblings? I think I might have found mom's Facebook, but I'm not certain.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Any siblings? I think I might have found mom's Facebook, but I'm not certain.

Looks like a little sister from mom's FB, it has the same pic of Jordan that the aunt posted.

Looks like a little sister from mom's FB, it has the same pic of Jordan that the aunt posted.

Ok, so we're looking at the same page. I don't really see anything else remarkable.

I think mom's boyfriend's name is incorrect in the article up thread. I'm pretty sure I just found his Facebook page

Praying they find this baby safe and sound, and very soon. Even though I know not all live-in boyfriends are monsters that do evil things to small children, enough of them are that it makes me cringe when I see cases like this. Hoping this is NOT one of those cases.

This is local for me. When I saw on the news that she was last seen in bed with her mom's boyfriend, I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. It was hot and muggy here today. It's getting dark now. Hope she's found soon. :frown:

Oh, I hope they find this baby soon. At one time that area had a bunch of abandoned gold mines. Here's a map that shows a few near Bess Town road: http://freegoldmaps.com/0387.htm
If the map doesn't come up, search there for Gaston County, NC. I'm not sure if these are active or just the ones abandoned.

ETA: you'll have to zoom in north of Bessemer City.

[video=twitter;765341097858039808]https://twitter.com/BrettFOX46/status/765341097858039808[/video]

Thanks for all your updates I'm praying for a miracle too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back