GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

Just watched the PC. Nothing really that we don't already know, IMO. He won't discuss if anything of interest was found in the home at this time. Concerned with the nightfall for Jordan and potential searchers because of injuries possible from rocks, holes, etc. He did state that they aren't sure what is out there from 30-40 years ago, so maybe that has to do with the old gold mines mentioned... My dog started barking so I missed that part. Planning another around 9:30.
ETA. Bio dad lives out of state.

A word of caution folks. As of right now, we have a missing child, no indication of foul play, no named suspects which makes mom a victim. Please do not sleuth her or the boyfriend or post about their social media.

There are a lot of resources onscene and I am hoping against hope this cutie pie is found quickly.

If things change and LE seem to indicate there are suspects to sleuth then all bets are off. But for now . . .

From sm, I believe her name is actually spelled Jordyn, but I'll wait for MSM confirmation before asking a mod to update.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

can anyone provide a link to the playback of the presser? TIAS

They do have the boyfriend's last name wrong in the news reports. I found old news articles with the correct last name. And I'm sitting on my hands so I don't get a spanking.:blushing:

I can never understand why a missing child in NC is never on the local Raleigh news. I only saw this coming to Websleuths.I understand there is no Amber Alert but geez get the word out.

Cp8K1gcWgAACOCb.jpg:large

[video=twitter;765323794542129154]https://twitter.com/alexgilesnews/status/765323794542129154[/video]​

dang it, this is not good :(

Where are you baby girl??

Pray that she just walked away and will be found like the other little one that was found in a field, safe and sound, even though it was after a few very cold days.

I understand why they have to stop the search at night....but I hate it. I wonder if family is still out searching. If it were my child or relative...there's no way I would stop.

I can never understand why a missing child in NC is never on the local Raleigh news. I only saw this coming to Websleuths.I understand there is no Amber Alert but geez get the word out.

This is really more of a Charlotte area or Western NC area story at the moment. I'm not saying Raleigh shouldn't report it--they should and probably will by tomorrow--I'm just saying she went missing close to Charlotte and nearer the SC border. It makes sense news stations local to Bessemer City pick up the story first. What I can't understand is why no Amber Alert yet?

Amber Alerts are solely and specifically for abductions or suspected abductions. I think there should be a different alert for otherwise missing children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Wikipedia-
Each state's or province's AMBER alert plan sets its own criteria for activation, meaning that there are differences between alerting agencies as to which incidents are considered to justify the use of the system. However, the U.S. Department of Justice issues the following "guidance", which most states are said to "adhere closely to" (in the U.S.):[14]

Law enforcement must confirm that an abduction has taken place.
The child must be at risk of serious injury or death.
There must be sufficient descriptive information of child, captor, or captor's vehicle to issue an alert.
The child must be under 18 years of age.[15]
Many law enforcement agencies have not used #2 as a criterion, resulting in many parental abductions triggering an Amber Alert, where the child is not known or assumed to be at risk of serious injury or death. In 2013, West Virginia passed Skylar's Law to eliminate #1 as a criterion for triggering an Amber Alert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back