NC NC - Kenneth Mohler, 70, Newton, 16 Aug 2012

Ok we will be doing the second radio show on Sunday Dec. 23rd at 7pm, I will have the link here very soon but i just wanted to let everyone know.
I spoke with the detectives again yesterday and they are very hard at work on this case even after all this time... It is a great feeling to hear they are doing interviews with people of interest and following all the leads they get, I know they are serious when they travel to several different counties within 2 days to conduct interviews. I need to THANK them very much for all the effort the Catawba Co. Sheriffs are still putting into finding my dad.

Missrugby, Yes the truck driver has been questioned and his timeline checked out. You have some very good points that I would love to have answers to as well, I changed carriers on my phone (to save money) while I was in NC searching for my dad and since swithed again so i have service since the savings wasn't worth no signal when i need it but even after being on my 3rd phone i still have the same number so does my wife....

shefner, You are very welcome THANK YOU for taking the time to get them out for us it is very much appreciated...

Kenny

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have raised the reward from $2000 up to $5000 for information about the disappearance of my dad leading to the arrest and conviction of the persons responsible. I have been in contact with the detectives every week about his case and they are still working very hard and following up on every lead that comes in. I can't THANK them enough for all the effort and determination that is going into his case. I also need to THANK everyone that is helping with flyers and posters...
Kenny and Jessica Mohler

Still missing after all this time. Breaks my heart.

I'd be looking into whomever Ken got custody of his granddaughter *from*. Kwim?

I have not posted on Ken's case in awhile-but after reading all the posts
This case screams inside job to me-I totally agree with the poster above!!
check everything-all phones outgoing calls when the emergency call came to Ken!!Not sleuthing family-just sayin!!
I wonder-did Ken get a lot of emergency calls from work?
someone needs to roll on someone else here-MO

My prayers to all of Ken's family and I pray he comes home soon!!

Thank you all for keeping this thread active! I was just thinking about this case but couldn't remember Ken's name. I hope the reward money will bring new leads. Ken's family deserves answers.

I just wanted to give as much of an update as we can at this point, The detectives are still getting leads in and they are following all of them as far as they can to try to solve this case. I am in contact will then regularly and know that alot of hard work is still going into finding my dad. We are coming up on 9 months this week and it has to be weighing heavy on someone that knows the truth and we just pray that they would come forward and tell the truth so this nightmare ends....

Thank You for all the Thoughts and Prayers
Kenny

Anymore word on tip that sent them to the pond? Still praying for answers, never give up!!

Looked at the photos- can anyone say where this pond is? It looks rather large for a pond??

NO LUCK on the pond search but they still have more to go off of from this lead.... I looked at the pictures as well and what i came up with from the information i could find is the pond is here... Mount Hebron Ave, Connellys Springs, NC 28612 i searched this on yahoo maps and google earth and it is not that far from where my dad went missing.
WE will not give up on finding him !!!!

Thank You for keeping this story and my dad in your thoughts and prayers
Kenny

As we are quickly approaching the 1 year mark for my dad being missing I felt the need for a face to face meeting with the detectives on his case, as we made the 8 hr drive going over our thoughts as we drove we wondered how much was going on that we have not heard about. Well after sitting down with the Catawba County Sheriff's department I can say that the drive was well worth it, They let us know that they are still very active in finding the TRUTH about what happened and both Jessica and I feel that they will get to the bottom of this case. With the lack of evidence left at the scene I understand how hard it must be for these detectives to be building a case and getting answers but I feel they are doing a GREAT job and we are confident that the answers will come through their hard work. I know my family can't Thank them enough for everything they are doing to get to the TRUTH about what happened to my dad Their brother, uncle, nephew, cousin, step father....etc

I want to also THANK everyone for all your Support, Thoughts and Prayers through this entire ordeal these are the things that help keep us going somedays.

Kenny and Jessica Mohler

Still thinking of your family and praying for answers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so sorry that you guys haven't gotten any answers. It breaks my heart and I can't imagine what the not knowing is doing to you all. I pray for you guys everyday.

Jessica and I made another visit to Catawba County yesterday to sit down with the detectives working on my dads case, It does us good to sit down and talk with these guys now and then. I am glad to have such hard working and dedicated guys in search of the truth about what has happened to him and to see how personal they take the events that happen in there county. I know that as they gather more pieces to this puzzle things will start to make sense and these guys will find the TRUTH....

Thank You everyone for the continued thoughts and prayers !!!!

Jessica and I made another visit to Catawba County yesterday to sit down with the detectives working on my dads case, It does us good to sit down and talk with these guys now and then. I am glad to have such hard working and dedicated guys in search of the truth about what has happened to him and to see how personal they take the events that happen in there county. I know that as they gather more pieces to this puzzle things will start to make sense and these guys will find the TRUTH....

Thank You everyone for the continued thoughts and prayers !!!!

Thanks for the update! Prayers sent from Kentucky!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back