GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Military folks -> Kelli's Uncle Jason Baumann looks like a real operator. I wonder if he is SF?

Can anyone read the insignia on the hat and shirt?

Who took the picture? Were there any others taken at the bar?

TIA

Military folks -> Kelli's Uncle Jason Baumann looks like a real operator. I wonder if he is SF?

frankly he looks just like 99% of other army peeps we know (I couldn't read the insignia..)

that is just my opinion.. but have been a military spouse going on the golden 20 years

Why is investigation now concentrating it's search primarily around Froggy's ??
Investigators must have information (which has not been leaked), that leads them to believe Kelli never left the area... (Cell phone tower pings, last call, etc..). Which leads me to believe that she never did get dropped off at Meadowbrook, as Nick had stated...
Also, we can see by the photo that Kelli took of herself that the bed was not made, and she had lights on... If the lights were on when they searched her apartment on Monday, they would then know that she never made it back to her apartment that night.. Wondering how extensive of a search there was done around her apartment, or the area where Nick said he dropped her off?? Signs of struggle, clothing, etc... If investigators are not concentrating there, they must believe that she was not dropped off there...
Question for VOH, were you at Froggy's around midnight?? Just curious why investigators are now concentrating around this time period...

Who took the picture? Were there any others taken at the bar?

TIA

she took it before leaving for the bar with her phone. LE will not comment on how they got it

other pictures? not that was stated

She could have put in on when she put on her flippy floppies but no wedding ring is on...

it looked like a tattoo to me (and a big one!)

on the today show her husband also has a big one on his right arm

After I pulled it up on photoshop, its definetly a tattoo. Maybe floral/tribal design. JMO

Is that a tattoo on her thigh or a tie on the side of her shorts?

I have blown up the photo in a photo editor - and that is not a tie on her shorts, but a tatoo - you can see a heart, shaded and none shaded portions, as well as some swirlies to the right of the heart.

Where is he stationed? my hubby sf! I will look!

Just a thought...(I don't particularly like MB as involved with this)...but maybe what LE want to know is if the "new car" he bought in FL was spotted on Ramsey St around midnight that night? It is entirely possible to drive from FL to NC and back in a 24 hour period and if most of that was overnight and on a weekend it is also entirely possible for no one to notice you were gone. As I stated, I still don't think this is the case but I can't rule anyone out based on what has been released and discussed here.

muck, I will say, (re: the uncle) looks very squared away and has that "in charge" look (like senior enlisted or officer)

if they have a specific time - asking for anyone on that stretch around midnight that night to come forward - I would think they have something more solid indicating a particular someone was in the area at that time - someone tied to Kelli. Cell phone ping? mileage on a car putting someone in that area at that certain time?

OK.... I've been patiently waiting for someone else to say something......
at the 4:50 mark.. of the press release... one of the reporters asks about shorts and a bloody top found.... Am I the only one that hears this... ?? starting to think I'm losing it here... :/
http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/124581/Kelli_Bordeaux_PC_426

If these items were found in a dumpster or something near the bar (and, especially if they were found by a volunteer, I don't doubt for a second that the on-scene press would be hearing rumors), it would explain why they are now concentrating their search around Froggy's.

where is picture of uncle? He was deployed and just returned.

Ummmm....What is SF please?
Pretty sure the hat is an Oakland Raiders hat not sure on shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels