GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have copied several compilation posts by Muck to the new thread (who is who and media thread, etc)

If you are looking for the audio of the presser, the case map, or the new picture of Kelli please refer to the opening post.

And reminder that VOH is a verified local

Nurse can you clarify for me, is VOH a verified local or insider? I don't know "definitions" for the two distinctions, if there is one, but I know I read earlier right after he/she was verified that it was as an insider.

Kelli's uncle looks just like Kelli's brother or visa-versa. Took me awhile to figure that one out - he explained who he is at the presser. He came in from being deployed to be with his sister and family.

My heart goes out to them. Olivia is clinging to hope of getting her sister back.

What is this midnight hour insert into the timeline? Causes me to flip back to some kind of possible coverup situation. :waitasec:

She could have put in on when she put on her flippy floppies but no wedding ring is on...

I think the photo was taken in a mirror so it's flipped. Her right hand would be holding the phone and her left would be behind her. So she may be wearing her ring.

Nurse can you clarify for me, is VOH a verified local or insider? I don't know "definitions" for the two distinctions, if there is one, but I know I read earlier right after he/she was verified that it was as an insider.

He/She is verified as a local... there is no differentiation and not two different types.

She could have put in on when she put on her flippy floppies but no wedding ring is on...

BBM:
THANK YOU for noticing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMO, she did not put it on later.
I think it is a big deal if MB is saying they had a very happy marriage and yet she wasn't even wearing her wedding ring.
Surprised none of the reporters asked about the MB in the presser, was that out of respect because he was there?

ETA: Not so fast I guess....it's a mirror photo, so we are only seeing her right hand.

I have had a busy day and fallen behind. I saw on the old forum that the subject of an iPhone came up. It depends on your carrier as to whether a iPhone 4S has a SIM card. GSM carriers do have sim card and the iPhone 4S on AT&T does have a SIM card. However CDMA carriers such as Verizon do not.

OK.... I've been patiently waiting for someone else to say something......
at the 4:50 mark.. of the press release... one of the reporters asks about shorts and a bloody top found.... Am I the only one that hears this... ?? starting to think I'm losing it here... :/
http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/124581/Kelli_Bordeaux_PC_426

They're asking about a statement made by NH to a reporter.
Nick says
“The investigators told me that they found a white plastic bag with khaki shorts and a T-shirt in it with blood on it,”
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/search-missing-fort-bragg-soldier-back-square-one/nMddq/

I have had a busy day and fallen behind. I saw on the old forum that the subject of an iPhone came up. It depends on your carrier as to whether a iPhone 4S has a SIM card. GSM carriers do have sim card and the iPhone 4S on AT&T does have a SIM card. However CDMA carriers such as Verizon do not.

Excellent input - thanks. Did not know that. Will add to knowledge bank. ;)

So then, if some have simm card, do those models of 4s then have back panel access for swapping out card? Or is it a side slot in the unit?

TYIA

BBM:
THANK YOU for noticing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMO, she did not put it on later.
I think it is a big deal if MB is saying they had a very happy marriage and yet she wasn't even wearing her wedding ring.
Surprised none of the reporters asked about the MB in the presser, was that out of respect because he was there?

I've been happily married forever and I never wear a ring. I'm not even sure where it is. :waitasec:

JMO

I think the photo was taken in a mirror so it's flipped. Her right hand would be holding the phone and her left would be behind her. So she may be wearing her ring.

Oh no, I see what you mean. Darn...I think you are right. :banghead:

I've been happily married forever and I never wear a ring. I'm not even sure where it is. :waitasec:

JMO

I was just going to say the same thing... mister nurse never wears one (it is always in his motorcycle bag because he takes it off to do PT)

and

mister nurse actually looses his as well... (one remains lost in the mud in Bosnia from a deployment there)

I'm very curious about something since watching the press conference, but have to zoom off to a webinar so I don't have time to check right now.

Does anyone recall wording by Mike and Matt in both JVM and Today Show interviews - have they altered phrasing on what they believe?

i.e. do either/both say:
  • we don't think she got home
  • we don't think she was dropped off

Small distinction. I am just wondering due to the question in the press conference earlier about confirmation that she met someone else, which LE wouldn't answer.

TYIA if anyone knows this and can help clarify their wording specifically.

I was just going to say the same thing... mister nurse never wears one (it is always in his motorcycle bag because he takes it off to do PT)

and

mister nurse actually looses his as well... (one remains lost in the mud in Bosnia from a deployment there)

Mr Green doesn't wear one either. After he lost his second ring, I told him to just draw one on with a sharpie. :floorlaugh:

I thought about that too. However...in one of her earlier pictures you can see the starting of a tattoo on her left hip...makes me think that she finished the tat going down her thigh...in other words she added to it. It's not unheard of to put tattoos on both sides of the body but generally speaking, people stick with one side. In my opinion...

I'm very curious about something since watching the press conference, but have to zoom off to a webinar so I don't have time to check right now.

Does anyone recall wording by Mike and Matt in both JVM and Today Show interviews - have they altered phrasing on what they believe?

i.e. do either/both say:
  • we don't think she got home
  • we don't think she was dropped off
Small distinction. I am just wondering due to the question in the press conference earlier about confirmation that she met someone else, which LE wouldn't answer.

TYIA if anyone knows this and can help clarify their wording specifically.

I thought they said both.

and

my wife doesn't wear hers that much because during the day, as a learning disabled teacher, she can't because she might scratch the students.

Her students all need personal assistance during the day.

So, when she goes out at night, she doesn't remember to put it on.

Is she (Kelli) allowed to wear hers during the day?

He is verified as a local... there is no differentiation and not two different types.

Thank you! Just wondering about the different words used. Looking through the verified posters thread it looked like both were used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled