GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes speculation is a main sporting event in cases. Sometimes facts are even made up or imagined to assist in weaving some creative scenarios.

Since I like to focus on known facts in cases, that requires me to be patient until a case is cracked and information comes out.

As for why would NH attack Kelli?

She's an attractive, petite, outgoing, friendly young woman. He would probably be attracted to her, as would many men. If it was NH who was responsible, maybe he didn't start out with any intention of attack. Maybe it was a pass rebuffed. Maybe something escalated from a rejection by KB and the situation got out of hand. He's not saying.

bbm
Well said, Mad 74 -- If NH turns out to the The One, I think it probably did happen with some version of what you stated above.

Maybe Kelli was feeling good, maybe a little high, and friendly. He was, after all giving her a ride home. He could have easily mistaken her being nice and upbeat for making a pass, etc. It could be that things escalated right there at or near FB -- did he have his truck parked behind FB? -- I don't recall. Maybe he made an excuse so that he needed to go to his tent before he could take her home. Things happened.. He got angry, tried to subdue her to make her listen to & look at him, and he hit her too hard.

He panics & realizes that he has to protect himself from arrest and probable jail time for an assault complaint. So now he figures that he has to kill her. He does, somehow -- doesn't matter, they're outside -- easy to cover up blood evidence, so he just batters her head in with a tree branch, etc., (unless he strangles her -- best way, IMO), and he hits the road right away to hide her body far from where he lives, and stashes her body deep in the woods or in a swamp 50 -- 60 miles away. Maybe on the way to a location he knows -- the coast isn't far, lotsa swamps & rivers & woods on the way -- Ramsey Street is IINM, 401 -- take 401 to 87, stop somewhere around White Lake (lotsa sandy areas, swamps, etc. ). Dump her body, get home before sunrise. Ahhh, done.

He returns and makes sure his car is clean of any evidence -- clothing, phone -- after he sends the msgs. That'll show her.

Yes, 12:46 a.m. to 1:24 a.m is the time frame police are looking at. However, the message that Kelli sent at 12:46 was "driving" and then a short time later sent another message to Justin saying "Call me ASAP" and then a short time later a arrive home message was sent. Unless you believe that all the messages between this time frame were sent by someone else, then the message "driving" at 12:57 could indicate that they had just left the bar.

If NH left the bar after 1am as he is claiming and there are all of these witnesses to his coming and going why did the police come out with the statement
" whatever happened to her happened between 12:46 a.m. and 1:24 a.m.,"
LE must have reason to believe she left the bar before 12:46.Or none of these so called witnesses can place her at the bar after 12:46.When I look at all the statements police have made about the events that night I think what you are going to find is LE believes NH and KB left the bar around midnight which is why they are asking if anyone saw anything on ramsey st at that time.12:46 is the last text message that LE believes she sent having to do with how she felt about what was going on and who she was with and 1:24 is the first text sent from her phone that LE does not believe she sent most likely about getting a ride home.As I said just an opinion but one thing is for sure NH timeline and LE timeline of that night are not adding up.

I myself have been to many a bar in my life with friends, co-workers,
dates etc and if you asked me what time so and so left I couldn't tell
you.
Even if they had come up to me and said, 'I'm leaving' I honestly would
not look at the clock.
Why would anyone be so concerned of the time that NH left with Kelli?
Or why would they even care! Anyone else find this odd?
As far as pointing the finger at NH and relying on his say so,as to the last person to see Kelli is speculation and anything that he did or didn't do with
her is too!
No one knows what happened after FB. If you don't believe NH, who has
a past; then anyone is suspect. And then it's back to the speculations once again. A stranger, someone from her work, a friend, or a family member. We just don't know.
If it looks like a duck....' etc. just doesn't cut it for me! lol JMO

Parker, I agree with you. Investigative tunnel vision has messed up a lot of cases for sure.

you.
not look at the clock.
As far as pointing the finger at NH and relying on his say so,as to the last person to see Kelli is speculation and anything that he did or didn't do with
her is too!
a past; then anyone is suspect. And then it's back to the speculations once again. A stranger, someone from her work, a friend, or a family member. We just don't know.

Something I just thought of: well, I'm sure we've all witnessed an "emergency" call while someone was on a date or.. just an awkward/bad/uncomfortable situation. You set one of your friends up to call at the time when the hang-out gets inky, friend calls, says something bad has happened, and voila: you have an excuse to leave early if you wanna tip-toe around any averse feelings to the situation.
I know I've been the one to make the "emergency" call, just like I've been the one to request it. Do any of you think it's at all possible that Kelli sent the "Call me ASAP" message to Justin as kind of an "emergency" call prompter. Maybe she thought Justin would call & she would just be able to chat with him on the way home and she would be able to avoid whatever uncomfortable feeling NH gave her after they left FB's.

JMO.

Do any of you think it's at all possible that Kelli sent the "Call me ASAP" message to Justin as kind of an "emergency" call prompter. Maybe she thought Justin would call & she would just be able to chat with him on the way home and she would be able to avoid whatever uncomfortable feeling NH gave her after they left FB's.

Yes it's certainly possible, though I wonder why she wouldn't just call him directly and talk. She wasn't on a date with NH, so appearing to be rude would not apply since she was just getting a ride from him.

Yes it's certainly possible, though I wonder why she wouldn't just call him directly and talk. She wasn't on a date with NH, so appearing to be rude would not apply since she was just getting a ride from him.

Why not call her husband?

See i think she wanted Justin to call her ASAP to tell him who she just saw!

If NH left the bar after 1am as he is claiming and there are all of these witnesses to his coming and going why did the police come out with the statement
" whatever happened to her happened between 12:46 a.m. and 1:24 a.m.,"
LE must have reason to believe she left the bar before 12:46.Or none of these so called witnesses can place her at the bar after 12:46.When I look at all the statements police have made about the events that night I think what you are going to find is LE believes NH and KB left the bar around midnight which is why they are asking if anyone saw anything on ramsey st at that time.12:46 is the last text message that LE believes she sent having to do with how she felt about what was going on and who she was with and 1:24 is the first text sent from her phone that LE does not believe she sent most likely about getting a ride home.As I said just an opinion but one thing is for sure NH timeline and LE timeline of that night are not adding up.

I think they waiting for someone to come out and say they saw a certain car or a truck! I think this vehicle was maybe driving up and down the stree FB's is on and maybe kept comming into the parking lot! I think the vehicle had florida plates! all JMO

I think Kelli saw this vehicle as she and NH were entering her complex and she wanted out right away as to not have a confrontation and i think it was hubby JMO

If NH was only gone 10 minutes, it obviously sways me away from him being the perp. If it was close to 45 minutes, then it certainly sways me to him. So a statement in MSM vs. VOH's recollection, who was there. VOH...I have some sort of recollection of you commenting on how long NH was gone but I can't find that post now, so I'm second guessing myself too. Is there any clarification you can give on that point?

I have never verified or denied if Nick returned to the bar after dropping Kelli off. I maintain that the authorities have not released this information and therefore I do not feel that it is my place to do so. Sorry.

I hate that this case appears to be getting colder by the minute. Where are you Kelli :please:

I have never verified or denied if Nick returned to the bar after dropping Kelli off. I maintain that the authorities have not released this information and therefore I do not feel that it is my place to do so. Sorry.

VOH910 - appreciate your discretion as well your thoughts since you were there.
Being there gives you a perspective that we who live far away just don't have, so anything you feel like sharing is much appreciated...
What I find strange is why would Kellie go off with a guy who lives in a tent behind the bar? If they were going to his tent, I would think anyone in the bar who knew about it would head out to watch, and considering it was late at night and drinks have flowing, others in bar would pick up on it and pile out "to see"...
So, then if not to the tent, was she using him as a driver because she had too much, - now being UID and having an RSO drive you home!?

you.
not look at the clock.
her is too!

That's an excellent point about who would make note of time Mickey left FB.

I think they waiting for someone to come out and say they saw a certain car or a truck! I think this vehicle was maybe driving up and down the stree FB's is on and maybe kept comming into the parking lot! I think the vehicle had florida plates! all JMO

I think Kelli saw this vehicle as she and NH were entering her complex and she wanted out right away as to not have a confrontation and i think it was hubby JMO

ITA!

This has been my theory since day one.

That's a good theory as well. But, maybe KB didn't want to anger her husband by letting him know she was getting a ride home from another man.

*sigh* This case is so frustrating. :banghead:

According to what VOH told us in the early days of this case, none of them were aware that NH was a RSO or that he had a prior record. They also were unaware he lived in a tent in the back woods of FB.

According to what NH said (and VOH confirmed), NH was "KB's ride" for the evening. Pickup, take to bar, and took her back to apartment complex, but dropped her off within a couple blocks as she wanted to get right out. Along with this NH tells a story where KB was "spooked" (that word was used by KB's mother) and wanted out of the car.

VOH said NH and KB were not on a date, were not "together" as if they were on a date, and were "just friends."

Your point backs up my opinion that we can't just point to NH as the perp carte blanche. There seem to be too many alternative explanations as to why this or that might have happened. I agree that Kelli should have been communicating with her husband and not her former boss who lives in another state. :waitasec:

Your point never dawned on me before about why Kelli would text Justin 'call me ASAP' - good thinking if the timing is right.
That would be a good reason why she'd contact Justin and not her husband!

Great insight into WHAT might have happened. OR maybe she didn't
recognize the vehicle but the person, if he/she were standing outside.

This theory tops my list of how things played out.
Now all I have to do is think of who that person lurking at the complex was lol jmo

I think I remember reading that the owner of FB had been told by patrons hence he told LE, that Nick returned to the bar shortly after he left to take Kelli home.

Not sure though of the source of the above at the time.

That's an excellent point about who would make note of time Mickey left FB.

You mean Kelli. Too bad there are so many young ladies who disappear these days.

A thought about noticing the time (or close to the time) they left - the 20 or so peeps in the bar knew NH and since there were so few peeps there that would be a reason why some would remember around the time they left. Also Kelli had been singing with someone who worked at the bar (although I've heard two versions of this claim), so it was more like a large party even if everyone wasn't interacting. Otherwise, I agree that you might not realize when someone left even if they said goodbye to you. If you stayed two hours or so longer, you may think someone left 'earlier', etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391