NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a four story hotel I called and they told me. And I agree McNeill in all likelihood never stopped to register or rent a room himself. So regardless of whether there was a "buyer," it would almost seem implicit he would have to have been IN THE ROOM when this transpired. Also agree they have that blue Toyota on video since even if it belongs to buyer, he would never have given a legit name nor their own vehicle ID.

:parrot:

Thanks for that. 3 or 4 floors, LE knows what room they were in. What I was trying to say was I think someone else rented the room for McNeil, someone with a blue toyota, so he (McNeil) already had it arranged ahead of time. He knew he wouldn't have to check in. He already had a key to the room when he walked into the hotel.

(from that same transcript from yesterday's NG)

GRACE: It`s my understanding that department of family and children`s services had been to the home on many occasions and that there was a problem with drug use in the home. Were you familiar with any of that?

CHEYENNE LOCKHART: I did know about Antoinette using drugs, but I -- I knew of DSS going to her home, but I never knew that -- somebody told me that she wasn`t supposed to have her, so I didn`t know of that.

GRACE: I`m sorry. I can`t hear you. Repeat?

CHEYENNE LOCKHART: I was told that she wasn`t supposed to have Shaniya, but I did know about -- you know, I knew she did drugs and stuff.

I agree with what you're saying about the ground floor of a hotel and how the elevators are normally set up. However, do we know for sure that this is a shot of MAM first arriving at the hotel?

I was wondering that myself. Could this be a pic of them leaving the hotel?

Thanks - I cannot stand to watch NG for reasons I won't get into. From what I have seen of Mr. Lockhart's wife that was murdered, she was black. I have been trying to clarify that the young lady that was shown with Mr. Lockhart and his sister in the very first press conference was in fact Carey Lockhart-Davis's daughter and not the fiance of Mr. Lockhart (if there is in fact a fiance). I got this information from a news link and I am totally link stupid on this night and am unable to find it again ...so, this has to be considered unsubstansiated (can't even spell tonight) information until I can refind the link.

Eleph

Carey Lockhart and Brad Lockhart are brother and sister, from what I know. I have no knowledge of any g/f or fiance of Brad. Why do "we" care? Do 'some' think they killed the little girl? I just don't get this.

About the elevator/hotel/ = same thing? Why are we discussing this?

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/autopsy-planned-body-believed-shaniya-davis/story?id=9104599

Police today said they believe Shaniya was alive when she left the hotel.

OR
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/17/952898

Police said Tuesday they have determined Shaniya was alive when she left the hotel about 7:30 a.m.

Are they lying?

"Shaniya's brother on Nancy Grace tonight. He looks like he is around 22 yrs or so. Said his mother died when he was 10 yrs old. Shaniya's dad is his dad and he is also black. He said they never would have allowed Shaniya to go to her mothers if they had known about the invironment she was going to live in. "

Ok I'm confused isn't Shaniya's dad white? He did not look black to me. Mom is black which is why she is half black.white. So was Shaniya's older brother also from a black mom?

YES, she is according to reports of her death on WRAL

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/124032/

I tried also. I think the chat room is on overload.

i got a blank screen, but I have never been on there so not sure if I did it right.

Thanks for that. 3 or 4 floors, LE knows what room they were in. What I was trying to say was I think someone else rented the room for McNeil, someone with a blue toyota, so he (McNeil) already had it arranged ahead of time. He knew he wouldn't have to check in. He already had a key to the room when he walked into the hotel.

Ok gotcha, so you don't think delivering her to anyone else. I'm torn on that, wish we had something solid re rooms, vehicles, something!

I have such a hard time believing a mom could have anything to do with this, even though as a WS member I know I shouldn't be surprised. Anybody think it's possible that mom was out all night, left the kids with her sister then came home to find Shaniya gone ?

Wishful thinking, I know. I can't stand the thought of her own mother sending her off to such a horrible fate.

Good question! At one point on the 911 call, Mommie Dearest starts to say, "I'm so.......then catches herself. I believe she was going to say, "I'm so tired" but it didn't come all the way out. If you listen to the entire 911 call, she's covering from the start of that convo. She may have been partying right there at the trailer with her "friend". Don't know. I think after tomorrow, we'll know more than we do today.

Dad said in his PC today Daughter not supposed to be talking.....I suppose son not supposed to be also?

Seems to me, when enlarging the pic in my image editor, the bottom panel (where I've inserted a white arrow) on the elevator wall has two buttons.
The bottom button is lit.
From my eyes (after enlarging), it looks like they are on floor 3.

9e3760a6.jpg

Ok gotcha, so you don't think delivering her to anyone else. I'm torn on that, wish we had something solid re rooms, vehicles, something!

I have a feeling McNeil paid up front and Mommie Dearest was the recipient. Otherwise, why would he kill Shaniya? They already know that she was still alive when he left the hotel. Right?

I think we've been led to believe that the photos are from the main floor.

It looks to me like the 3rd floor.

I wish somebody local would go and take pictures of the carpet on each floor at the elevator. I'm sure the carpet pattern would be the same, but the exact lineup of it would likely be different.

I don't know how important it really is, but everyone seems to be talking about it.

Are you thinking that this is the first time that this sexual abuse happened? Some analysts are saying that she looks like she may have already been abused in that elevator photo? If so, this could have been going on for awhile.

(from that same transcript from yesterday's NG)

GRACE: It`s my understanding that department of family and children`s services had been to the home on many occasions and that there was a problem with drug use in the home. Were you familiar with any of that?

CHEYENNE LOCKHART: I did know about Antoinette using drugs, but I -- I knew of DSS going to her home, but I never knew that -- somebody told me that she wasn`t supposed to have her, so I didn`t know of that.

GRACE: I`m sorry. I can`t hear you. Repeat?

CHEYENNE LOCKHART: I was told that she wasn`t supposed to have Shaniya, but I did know about -- you know, I knew she did drugs and stuff.

keep reading

GRACE: Do you know what drugs she was on? It`s our understanding it was cocaine.

CHEYENNE LOCKHART: Yes. I mean, I didn`t know for a fact, but I figured that. But I did know she smoked marijuana. But I`ve always thought that she did cocaine.

AGAIN, why does any of this matter? Did Brad/Carey kill her, sell her, abuse her, etc.
TIA

Shaniya's brother on Nancy Grace tonight. He looks like he is around 22 yrs or so. Said his mother died when he was 10 yrs old. Shaniya's dad is his dad and he is also black. He said they never would have allowed Shaniya to go to her mothers if they had known about the invironment she was going to live in. It doesn't sound like anyone checked out the mobile or anything else. The dad's sister was shown on Nancy...probably from a news clip but she didn't say where she dropped Shaniya off at. She said that Shaniya said "I love you aunt Carry and I'll see you soon." The poor aunt had to cut the interview off because she couldn't talk anymore. She has been the mother figure in this little girl's life.

Haven't see hide nor hair of the girlfriend of the dad. I hope she is being supportive of him because he sure needs that.

(bbm) I can't imagine she could have ever left Shaniya off at Creepy Hellhole MHs... The brother was well-spoken and I'm sure he is a comfort to dad right now.

Seems to me, when enlarging the pic in my image editor, the bottom panel (where I've inserted a white arrow) on the elevator wall has two buttons.
The bottom button is lit.
From my eyes (after enlarging), it looks like they are on floor 3.

9e3760a6.jpg

I have know idea. I'm going back in forth between 1 and 3. If there is only three levels in the hotel there would only be one button the wall also. As you would only be able to go down.

Are you thinking that this is the first time that this sexual abuse happened? Some analysts are saying that she looks like she may have already been abused in that elevator photo? If so, this could have been going on for awhile.

No, I don't think this was the first time it happened. I think it started not long after she arrived to be with her mother but this wasn't the first guy she had been sold to. Mommie Dearest's first love is her drug of choice and her kids were tools to get it. No doubt in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne