NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I"m still trying to catch up and I don't know how much this has been talked about, but the 3 McNeills that are in the pokey right now...very curious as to that.

IMO Samuel's nose and eyes are exactly like MAMs.

I have a question...is there normally no bond for probation violation and under 1/2 oz of weed?
Just seems weird MAM has been charged with kidnapping and has $100,000 bond and could be bailed out and this guy is charged with probation violation and small drug charge and has no bond set and can not be bailed out.

Am I missing something?

I think there is a connection. Do we know what MAM's father's name is. I'm thinking it may be Samuel

I have know idea. I'm going back in forth between 1 and 3. If there is only three levels in the hotel there would only be one button the wall also. As you would only be able to go down.

Well, there are actually 4 floors to this hotel, thanks to my fellow poster that corrected me. This honestly looks like the ground floor to me. The one button that is lit and the one above it looks like the slot for the emergency key if the elevator gets stuck.

I'm behind in reading and I'm sorry if this has already been posted. On Nancy Grace, one of the women said they (her news organization) had spoken with McNeill's attorney today, who said that he expected McNeill to be charged with both trafficking and murder.

I"m still trying to catch up and I don't know how much this has been talked about, but the 3 McNeills that are in the pokey right now...very curious as to that.

I have a question...is there normally no bond for probation violation and under 1/2 oz of weed?
Just seems weird MAM has been charged with kidnapping and has $100,000 bond and could be bailed out and this guy is charged with probation violation and small drug charge and has no bond set and can not be bailed out.

Am I missing something?

I think there is a connection. Do we know what MAM's father's name is. I'm thinking it may be Samuel

I thought the same thing. Only thing I can come up with is if there is a probation violation, it's automatic jail time?

I would also like to know if Samuel is the father. Can anyone with better sleuthing skills find that out?

The Nancy Grace videos are still uploading to YouTube. Some parts are already loaded and can be seen by clicking on the link in my siggie.

I will post the full set in the morning.

I have know idea. I'm going back in forth between 1 and 3. If there is only three levels in the hotel there would only be one button the wall also. As you would only be able to go down.

Exactly. However, an earlier poster called the hotel and was told it has 4 floors, so there would also be an up button on the 3rd floor landing.

I'm behind in read and I'm sorry if this has already been posted. On Nancy Grace, one of the women said they (her news organization) had spoken with McNeill's attorney today, who said that he expected McNeill to be charged with both trafficking and murder.

I just knew it .. I should have watched NG tonight - the transcripts should be available soon though.

Am I missing something?

If you have a VOP there is no bond. There is no bond if you are currently out on bond and get arrested on another charge either, not that you asked that :)

I thought the same thing. Only thing I can come up with is if there is a probation violation, it's automatic jail time?

I would also like to know if Samuel is the father. Can anyone with better sleuthing skills find that out?

I'm looking into it now but there are about 750,492,598 S Mc in the world.

I agree with what you're saying about the ground floor of a hotel and how the elevators are normally set up. However, do we know for sure that this is a shot of MAM first arriving at the hotel?

No, but it would be logical to think he was first arriving if the button on the elevator indicates it's the ground floor. We'll know more very soon.

Am I missing something?

He has an automatic *HOLD* from the probation dept

I could be mistaken, but I thought I saw a copy of that photo at the hotel that had a timestamp at the top. I'll see if I can locate it. Thought it was stamped just before 7 AM.

I have a feeling McNeil paid up front and Mommie Dearest was the recipient. Otherwise, why would he kill Shaniya? They already know that she was still alive when he left the hotel. Right?

LE has said themselves they "aren't sure what condition Shaniya was in" when she was taken from the hotel tho; and as I've also theorized she could have been injured, drugged or worse by that time.

:parrot:

Original charge for SM was larcency on 09/01/2008.... class 2 misdemeanor.

ETA: He has no middle name according to the criminal record - how odd.

From your link:
GRACE: It`s my understanding that department of family and children`s services had been to the home on many occasions and that there was a problem with drug use in the home. Were you familiar with any of that?

CHEYENNE LOCKHART: I did know about Antoinette using drugs, but I -- I knew of DSS going to her home, but I never knew that -- somebody told me that she wasn`t supposed to have her, so I didn`t know of that.

GRACE: I`m sorry. I can`t hear you. Repeat?

CHEYENNE LOCKHART: I was told that she wasn`t supposed to have Shaniya, but I did know about -- you know, I knew she did drugs and stuff.

GRACE: Do you know what drugs she was on? It`s our understanding it was cocaine.

CHEYENNE LOCKHART: Yes. I mean, I didn`t know for a fact, but I figured that. But I did know she smoked marijuana. But I`ve always thought that she did cocaine.

Are you thinking that this is the first time that this sexual abuse happened? Some analysts are saying that she looks like she may have already been abused in that elevator photo? If so, this could have been going on for awhile.

No, I don't think this was the first time it happened. I think it started not long after she arrived to be with her mother but this wasn't the first guy she had been sold to. Mommie Dearest's first love is her drug of choice and her kids were tools to get it. No doubt in my mind.

Agree Baz... again as I've posted numerous times, I believe this occurred first at mh w AD's consent, and maybe thruout that 3 or 4 week period prior to the hotel.

LE has said themselves they "aren't sure what condition Shaniya was in" when she was taken from the hotel tho; and as I've also theorized she could have been injured, drugged or worse by that time.

I understand that but I believe it was said she was still alive when she left the hotal at 7:30 am. but they weren't releasing any pics of that.

In one of the posts above, someone said they thought that the timestamp on that elevator pic was just before 7 am. That would indicate that maybe he was room hopping with her?

If she was being abused before this time with momster, wouldn't someone notice something when she went home to Dad?

I don't get the hohell thing at all , especially when for sure it looks like the devil is leaving with her from the hohell.

Why go there? He certainly didn't seem to mind the trailer. So why not go to a flea bag?

If he had the key already, he had to have met the perp earlier in the day to get the key-like the day before.

Those keys are theoretically swiped so that they don't work again in the same lock, aren't they?

How do those keys work? I never thought about it until right now. Did an employee leave a door open for him?

If there are cameras in the parking lot, then LE probably has the license plate of the Toyota.

Or the devil brought her to the hohell , and she was abused there. Then the devil left with her.

Maybe she said that she was going to tell Daddy and there was no way to convince her not to.

I just can't see the devil going to that motel for himself.

I have been a staunch believer that there was only one button, but the picture you quoted makes it look as if the down light is lit. :banghead:
I am so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member