NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that people have said that Shaniya looks too calm to be leaving the building in the pics but....

1/ Maybe nothing happened in that room (probably a silly thing to say but please God let nothing have happened) - I don't know why they would have brought her there if nothing horrible was planned to happen but maybe, just maybe...

2/ Sadly and possibly more likely...I have never been in such a situation as the one we are imagining Shaniya in. We don't know what to for that poor little girl is 'normal', no matter how depraved it is. She doesn't look happy but she doesn't look like she has been crying or whatever, I don'tknow what I'm trying to say but I guess its just that I don't know how someone in that situation will react! :(

This story just makes me so sad. I need to go to bed soon as it is getting late here but I just want there to be some news before I do!

The call button is a better bet for figuring out what floor they are on. If they are leaving, it it'll be the down button. Coming in it will be the up button. We just need to find a similar call pad to be sure which one is lit up.

If anyone can find one, please link. I am looking and not finding a decent comparison.

All the media recently are reporting him going into the hotel to a room with her, IIRC.

I think she was handed off to another in that room. I also believe she was already assulted by the time of the video clip.

I don't understand why they don't have any more answers. :banghead:

Hey y'all, I've been reading all day but have not posted much.
I just don't know what to say. This is horrible.
There has to be a good reason they were searching that particular location. IMO it's not good.

Personally, I think there is only one button on the pad, which indicates that they are going up, from the lobby.

The hand off or murder (since that's the only word in my mind for it) happened at that hotel. I am convinced. He went in with her and walked out without her.

I hoping that someone drop Shaniya off where no one would see them drop off her off.... and call in the tip to get LE off their trail.....maybe she wandering in the woods.

That what I am hoping for and praying for.

That's what I' m hoping for most of all!

Published: 05:01 PM, Sun Nov 15, 2009
After day of intense searching, no signs of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis

SANFORD - After spending most of Sunday scouring woods and swamps for 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, investigators say they still don't know where she is.

The search in southern Lee County, seven miles south of the hotel where the girl was last seen Tuesday, was called off for the night around 5 p.m. The search will resume early Monday morning, according to a Fayetteville police spokeswoman

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952445

I have been wrong many many times, I hope this is one of them!

I know friend, and that you and so many here feel the same re even the few really horrific facts we have thus far, it is just totally overwhelming. I have not lived a sheltered life by any means, but am sitting here at the moment baking brownies w my six year-old and it's just really bending my world.
:(

:parrot:

I have no idea what to think at this point, as to whether or not MM took her for his own use or to pass her on to someone else. Or whether or not she's alive... :(

However, this search reminds me of all the times they searched for Caylee only for nothing to be found.

Published: 05:01 PM, Sun Nov 15, 2009
After day of intense searching, no signs of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis

SANFORD - After spending most of Sunday scouring woods and swamps for 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, investigators say they still don't know where she is.

The search in southern Lee County, seven miles south of the hotel where the girl was last seen Tuesday, was called off for the night around 5 p.m. The search will resume early Monday morning, according to a Fayetteville police spokeswoman

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952445

5PM - is that about half an hour ago? (It's 10.30pmhere right now!)

If LE, whom I assume has seen more footage than we have, sees she has a diaper, then why in God's name would they be so nonchalant about her safety. Ugh.
I would assume they have the techniques to fine tune the image and maybe they believe it to be something else. Otherwise, nothing about the news conference and their seeming belief that McNeill hadn't harmed Shaniya doesn't make much sense. MOO

Sorry, I'm not cutting down anyone's theory.
I have just made the wrong choice every time in this case.
I gave Shaniya up for dead when she wasn't yet, I chose to believe in good nature where there was none, and I rushed on judgement with Coe. I am determined to be as objective as possible, with exception to AD. She's a waste of space, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592