NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think there is only one button on the pad, which indicates that they are going up, from the lobby.

The hand off or murder (since that's the only word in my mind for it) happened at that hotel. I am convinced. He went in with her and walked out without her.
Right now that is my theory also, unless someone says both of them were definitely seen leaving together. Otherwise I can't really see a reason for him to be there with her. MOO

Right at this moment it is approximately 5:34 pm here in NC.

Remember she was reported (by Mom for what it's worth) to have been taken without pants.

Is it possible the checkered thingy is a dalmation doggie stuffed animal? I know the kids love those.

Ive been reading and catching up. I cant believe this woman worked at Village Green . WOW just WOW. My aunt went there after her knee replacement surgery, in their rehab facility.
Village Green is a very high sought out Assisted living facility around here, alot of richer people with great insurance go there to live out their lives.
To think this "woman" if the allegations are true were among the elderly like that scares me to death.

This is sickening me , I hope Shaniya is OK, but with where theyre searching doesnt look good at all/ especially since she was supposed to be sold into child prostitution...Poor Baby she NEVER stood a chance..

I have a thought. It isn't pretty.
What if McNeil was supposed to just drug Shaniya and leave her in the room to be picked up, but he overdrugged her or he raped her and killed her in the process? He takes the money, gets out of there, and leaves a really big mess for someone to clean up, not to mention ripping off a person that obviously doesn't care about the lives of others.

It would explain why he turned himself in. (That part is still a HUH? for me.)

I just don't get the hotel room. He doesn't look like he would have excess cash to spend on a hotel room. I would think that any money he had would go to drugs. Anything that he wanted to do to her could be done in his car in a remote area. If he was handing her off to someone else, that could be done anywhere. The hotel room indicates to me that there might have been a planned pedophile party or a *advertiser censored* shoot scheduled. I think he was tipped off by someone (maybe the aunt) and had to leave in a hurry. I hope she is found soon and alive. I feel sorry for the father; he looks like a decent guy.

I AM so Furious!! The whole nation could have been looking for her before now if there had been better publicity by the LE! It's like the nation just found out today!

Smack me now for this question, but is Nancy Grace on tonight? She makes me ill most of the time, but she does get interviews with key people close to cases...

I just don't get the hotel room. He doesn't look like he would have excess cash to spend on a hotel room. I would think that any money he had would go to drugs. Anything that he wanted to do to her could be done in his car in a remote area. If he was handing her off to someone else, that could be done anywhere. The hotel room indicates to me that there might have been a planned pedophile party or a *advertiser censored* shoot scheduled. I think he was tipped off by someone (maybe the aunt) and had to leave in a hurry. I hope she is found soon and alive. I feel sorry for the father; he looks like a decent guy.

BBM

These rooms normally run under $100 per night. That's not so hard for most drug dealers to come up with IMO.

Mom reported her missing with exactley what she had on in that pic with puke face (MAM) ponder that one ?

I'm not sure about the planned party...I would think the people coming and going from the room would be a tip off and more would have been arrested by now. But I do question the ability to afford the room! It is bugging me to no end.

Has anyone emailed their local stations to see if they are going to run her, if they aren't already?

Smack me now for this question, but is Nancy Grace on tonight? She makes me ill most of the time, but she does get interviews with key people close to cases...

Only repeats on weekends, Kelly. We have Geraldo on weekends, is all.

IMO She looks traumatized, shell shocked and in pain.

To me she looks passive and detached. like shell shocked.
She is awake so why did he carry her. Maybe, so she would not leave a scent trail? The "unable to walk" sounds horrible possible also.

If he hired his own attorney, I bet he could rent a hotel room. Cash wouldn't have been in short supply, especially if it was money he was given specifically to get the room. MOO.

I'm not sure about the planned party...I would think the people coming and going from the room would be a tip off and more would have been arrested by now. But I do question the ability to afford the room! It is bugging me to no end.

Kimster: I don't find it odd this guy could have come up with 100 bucks or so. Even if he was a small time dealer, he could get that for selling a few pills. I learned that from the Croslins/Cummings gang.

BBM

These rooms normally run under $100 per night. That's not so hard for most drug dealers to come up with IMO.

But this guy wasn't a "well off" dealer. He seems to me more like a guy who didn't have any cash and traded a child for stash instead. I really think a bigger player paid for the room, but that is JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapper_physicist