NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a thought. It isn't pretty.
What if McNeil was supposed to just drug Shaniya and leave her in the room to be picked up, but he overdrugged her or he raped her and killed her in the process? He takes the money, gets out of there, and leaves a really big mess for someone to clean up, not to mention ripping off a person that obviously doesn't care about the lives of others.

It would explain why he turned himself in. (That part is still a HUH? for me.)
Would he be paid without delivering "the goods"? I can't see that part. I also can't see him being stupid enough to leave evidence that she'd been killed in the motel room. What I could see though is the buyer telling him to forget it if Shaniya was ill or was having a problem with incontinence. So he'd leave with her and dispose of her along the way back home because he knows a call went in to 911 and he can't bring her back. I hope I'm wrong but at the same time I don't know which is worse ~ being dead or subjected to torture. I think I'd rather be dead. :cry: MOO

i cant describe the rage i feel right now ... and the heartbreak i feel for the little angel .. i took a nap the other day ..i woke up just feeling just utterly heartbroken and i cant figure out why.. mabey i read about this stuff too much i dunno

Kimster: I don't find it odd this guy could have come up with 100 bucks or so. Even if he was a small time dealer, he could get that for selling a few pills. I learned that from the Croslins/Cummings gang.

OR...third idea...he paid for the room with the money he made by kidnapping and selling Shaniya. Oh man, I wish I could have 15 minutes with this .

Ugh...I have to get off here. The fact they had to call off the search and the fear of all the circumstances surrounding her is literally making me sick to my stomach. BBL

As far as the attorney goes, we don't know, he could be a friend or relative of MAMs and doing it free. IDK

But this guy wasn't a "well off" dealer. He seems to me more like a guy who didn't have any cash and traded a child for stash instead. I really think a bigger player paid for the room, but that is JMO.
What's the room rate when compared with the amount of money selling her would bring? MOO

To me she looks passive and detached. like shell shocked.
She is awake so why did he carry her. Maybe, so she would not leave a scent trail? The "unable to walk" sounds horrible possible also.
I'm still not understanding why she wasn't dressed. It almost looks ridiculous that he's in a warm jacket carrying her with her bare legs and feet exposed. That in itself would've tipped me off if I'd seen them at the motel. It's cold out at that hour of the morning! MOO

I'm not saying someone else didn't pay for it, but I'm just thinking of all possibilies. He could have paid for it himself just to do what he wanted to do.

But, I believe hotel was a handoff point too.

Would he be paid without delivering "the goods"? I can't see that part. I also can't see him being stupid enough to leave evidence that she'd been killed in the motel room. What I could see though is the buyer telling him to forget it if Shaniya was ill or was having a problem with incontinence. So he'd leave with her and dispose of her along the way back home because he knows a call went in to 911 and he can't bring her back. I hope I'm wrong but at the same time I don't know which is worse ~ being dead or subjected to torture. I think I'd rather be dead. :cry: MOO

Most of the time, the person delivering the goods wouldn't ever see the person picking them up, just a go between. It wouldn't be uncommon for McNeil to have been told what room on what day, and not have known until he got there that he wouldn't be seeing anyone.
I don't think they would have told him that there would unguarded cash in that room, but they could have told him he would be meeting someone there and just left him a note.

Although your idea is a little more rational.
And, yes, dead is better, in my opinion.

I did the rate quote thing on the hotel site for one nights stay and got a quote of 69.95 if that helps. That is at the second link I posted.

Do we know the name of the hotel yet? I was going thru the hotels in Sanford, NC, and there are not many. There is one that definitely has an elevator, and that's the Comfort Suites Sanford, and the Hampton Inn Sanford. Both hotels are 3 story. Both sit just southeast of Highway 1 15 and 501 and 2 miles south of downtown Sanford. The hotels sit on the west side of the road.

NOTE: The Hampton Inn - Sanford is one of two Sanford hotels with interior corridors and elevators.

So that narrows it down pretty easy. If I have to match the exterior of the hotel and the interior, I'd have to guess the Comfort Suites Sanford.

comfort suites sanford.jpg

Also note there are only 7 hotels/motels in Sanford.

Mel

Calling off the search bothers me.
IMO, they are searching for a deceased Shaniya.
If LE thought she was alive there right now,
they could bring in those huge portable lights.
Did they use any dogs???

Why would mom report her missing and give a description of the exact clothing she had on if she did not want her found ?
Why would mom call to early if it was a plan ?

Why would mom report her missing and give a description of the exact clothing she had on if she did not want her found ?

I think that's where Coe comes in. He said something and made her call it in. I still don't know that he didn't know, after the fact what had happened. But, from what he's saying and the way people say he was acting, I bet he made her tell him what happened, and then made her call so he wouldn't take the rap for it.

JMO Maybe he brought her there so someone could have sex with her and he would get paid. And then when he heard the heat was on he got rid of her however he decided to do that. The sad thing is that we could speculate until the cows come home and we will not know until it is released in the trial. I am sure the LE is keeping back a bunch of info and I am sure they have their reasons for that. I have to step back from this, say prayers for her and get some other things done around here. This has been my first time spending an inordinate amount of time here. You are a great group. I hope we can all celebrate at the end of this situation. Bless ya'll and have a great week!

I stayed at the Quality inn conference center in WVA and that was a pretty nice hotel. One thing about it is that it had a main hotel then rooms in another building as well. We went had to stay in the other building. We took stairs up to our room. Maybe if this is a 3 and this hotel has adjacent buildings like the one I stayed in the 3 symbolizes the number of the building?

To make herself look innocent if she was ever found.
IMO she didn't think anybody would find her because she blamed Coe to buy time.

WHere are you reading this? Thanks

and had about 10 different windows open trying to find information so I can try to help and participate, so I am not sure which link I read it at, I am sorry. I had to close windows because I almost crashed. I can try to find it again if you would like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member