NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also possible that some of the older deer carcass (that may have been there a long time), were killed during the off-season awhile back.

I never said I assumed "everyone was poaching".

You said they were out of season of course. So if they are out of season they are being poached. that's exactly what you said. I was only trying to tell you they are in season. In fact bow season started last month. So a deer probably would not be stinking since before the beginning of deer season, that started so long ago.

I'm terribly shocked at this. I just wanted to blog about the case and was trying to clear up a few things, since I'm local and thought I might could help.
I do not understand this?????????????????????????????????

I'm outta here!

Is the third party someone who is filming child *advertiser censored*? I am wondering if the hotel was the setting for a film starring the lowlife who took her there?

Thank you...I agree.

Both of them seemed like they were just going through the motions like someone was reading them a food order. He smiled and she rolled her eyes as if the judge was wasting her time or disturbed her nap.

As others have mentioned, her lip-smacking and other mouth movements make me think - coming off/down from drugs. When he walked in - I was very taken aback as he initially struggled to control his smiling.

As others have mentioned, her lip-smacking and other mouth movements make me think - coming off/down from drugs. When he walked in - I was very taken aback as he initially struggled to control his smiling.
I felt the same after seeing his mugshot, where he was smirking, almost as if he were trying to control laughter. Just chilling.

Is the third party someone who is filming child *advertiser censored*? I am wondering if the hotel was the setting for a film starring the lowlife who took her there?

I think the involvement of a third party has not been proven yet. When a reporter asked this question at the presser, the officer responded that it was an ongoing investigation and that was all he could say about that. I'm not sure if this meant there was a possibilty of another person involved in this incident, or if there were others that Shaniya was "given" to prior that were being investigated. Again...I shutter at the thought.

Watching NG...and saw MAM as he walked into his court appearance...was I mistaken or was he smiling as he walked in?

I don't cuss much but WTF????
Amen,he sure has a grin on his face like he is saying f the world.

Hello everyone!

I'm excited about the press conference at 8. Justice will be served for the murder of our little angel.

Thank you to the poster that posted the pictures from the hotel. Now I am most positive that my worst fear was correct. I witnessed something I could never fathom. Shame on LE for releasing those pictures. That picture alone is the reason I started a site dedicated to God's precious little angels because I do not want to remember poor little Shaniya or any other missing child that way. I want to reflect on nothing but the positive. Each post on my site will have nothing but positive reflections.

I saw something last night and decided to sleep on it before I posed the question. It's OT but I'm so curious....

Did BL get remarried? :waitasec:

BL.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me or is that a wedding band? Is this why our angel could not live with him anymore? Please somebody tell me this is an old picture that he just decided to have posted on his FB. PLEASE!!! I would love to think something positive about this man but right now I can't...God forgive me but I just can't...

:puke: Aw, no. Now the Grand Canyon is ruined for me!!!!!!!!!

McNeill is a lot of things, but mostly he is a pedophile and a psycho-sexual killer. His fantasy - the hotel, nice and clean. Bathing facilities - not available in the home. Wanted to bathe her - both part of his psycho-sexual fantasy of bathing her prior to rape in a hotel room, and needed to - due to either enema given in the home in preparation for the sexual assault or sheer terror from previous sexual abuse. Either way, he wanted/needed to bathe her prior to her rape. Poor facilities in the trailer. Privacy and cleanliness. Part of ped's sick fantasy. Even the manner in which he's carrying her off. Psychopath.
How do we know he bathed her?

That would make sense...she just seemed very detached, almost bored by the whole thing.

I became immediately enraged all over again when I saw it. He kept glancing towards the camera too, like he was excited that he knew he was going to be on TV.

I'm terribly shocked at this. I just wanted to blog about the case and was trying to clear up a few things, since I'm local and thought I might could help.
I do not understand this?????????????????????????????????

I'm outta here!
No don't leave ,we do appreciate our locals,this case is just so horrible,so please stay around and welcome to websleuths.

OMG,i never thought of this but i did think something was off with him renting a motel room.

I am opposed to the death penalty, but this case has had me re-examining my position for the first time in many, many years.

I understand your sentiment...my brother was murdered and I am still on the fence about the DP. I believe in the prison system when done correctly (solitary confinement for 23 hours a day for the rest of your natural life), but this case does give one the itch to pull the switch.

I wouldn't trust dad as far as I could throw him. Something about him...well lots of things actually...make my skin crawl and the baby hairs on my neck to stand up. Something is way off with him. imo

:crosseyed: Way way off.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members