NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG did rave about the twins, and I understand she's very proud of them, but after all she sees in her line of work, why on earth does she think it's okay to be flashing those babies pics all over national t.v.??

Sorry, but not only do I think it's unsafe and unwise, but also a bit crass. To be showing pics of her healthy, thriving children at the same time as pics are flashing of poor innocent babes whose lives were cut short.

JMO :(

I agree that Nancy is very proud of her babies and that is understandable looking at how long it took her to have children. I love to see pictures of them as they grow older. I think the reason she shows so many pictures of them is because people ask to see them. I would bet those babies are never out of someones sight for even a second and when she takes them places in the mornings she doesn't do it alone. She has to have Nannies and they are probably always along with Nancy. Nancy must be comfortable sharing her babies with the public so I would imagine she has everything covered.

Tonight's Vigil - Younger sister of AD speaks
Encouraged by the crowd after a rendition of "Jesus Loves the Little Children," Taquaysha Miles emerged to speak.

Miles is the 16-year-old sister of Antionette Davis.

Davis is charged with felony child abuse and human trafficking related to prostitution.

"Antionette, I love you and I miss my niece," Miles said.

Miles said she decided to speak publicly after being harassed at her school in the days following her sister's arrest.

"I keep beating myself up over this," said Miles, who described Shaniya as a beautiful and happy child.

"The last time I saw her was Monday after school," Miles said. "Everyone seemed fine and happy."

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953853

Taquaysha needs to put some clothes on.....

We have a huge overpopulation deer problem here in Ohio, but I have never heard of an actual location that was 'popular' for dumping deer carcasses... What does that mean? Do city workers remove the deer off the road after they've been hit? Just wondering...
I think it was an illegal dumping ground for deer that were hunted (again, illegally) off-season, also known as 'poaching'.

Hello Y'all! I'm a former lurker.

I'm local to this case. It has ripped my heart out, can't get it out of my mind.

I do not know any of the people in this case at all.

as far as the deer carcusses, I heard from a searcher, before it was on the news, that there were deer carcusses very near her. I never heard they were covering her up though??

It may be illegal to dump them but hunters around here do. it's kinda normal.

I'm not great on computers, please understand if I hit the wrong button and attatch something incorrectly.

Southerner,dont worry,I do it too for the same reason.:dance:

Because our fitness would be based upon the opinion of the person judging it.
I was 20 and living with my mom when I had my first. I was even on welfare for a couple years and I was a victim of domestic violence. Someone who hadn't walked in my shoes might have decided that I shouldn't keep the child I carried for 9 months and then given her to someone who couldn't have loved her nearly as much. The privelege to drive is given to us by the state, the privelege to be a parent is given to us by God.
I do understand and respect where you're coming from on this though.

I noticed AD kinda clinch her jaw when she was charged with selling her child, like she really, really wanted to say something.

Hi Chicana,

I by no means think that being "fit" has anything to do with economic status, age, or relationship status. I don't think it should be determined by social workers or counselors but maybe by psychologists. There is something in place called a "fitness for duty" test that are conducted by pyschs that a lot of police departments use and other employment agencies that based on the answers to the questions (they demonstrate state of mind) a LICENSED professional can say whether or not the person is fit to perform the duties of the job. I guess I was thinking of something along the lines of that.
Hands down to you for overcoming your struggles.
(I was 21 when I had my first and moved out of my mother's home right after he was born, minimum wage job, small apartment, scared to death, but instincts kick in and we may not know much, but we know how to love them don't we... :woohoo:.)

Watching NG now and I see what you mean.

I wish I could copy the "the street view' off of google. I found his address a clean looking place ..tidy outside I should say. Does anyone know how to get a copy of that off the site?

Taquaysha needs to put some clothes on.....

I thought I was the only one that noticed...others in long sleaves and a jacket and she's wearing a bra.
Not that it has relevance but I noticed that too.

I think it was an illegal dumping ground for deer that were hunted (again, illegally) off-season, also known as 'poaching'.

-----------------------
Dear season is in, here in NC. I'm sure poaching still goes on, please don't assume everyone is poaching because that's not the case.

Watching NG...and saw MAM as he walked into his court appearance...was I mistaken or was he smiling as he walked in?

I don't cuss much but WTF????

-----------------------
Dear season is in, here in NC. I'm sure poaching still goes on, please don't assume everyone is poaching because that's not the case.

But, some hunters could still be disposing of/ dumping the deer illegally.

This beautiful little girl, a thinking, feeling, trusting human being, was turned over by her mother to be used as a disposable sex toy.

Shaniya had a whole life ahead of her. She was going to make friends, go to school, maybe have a career, maybe get married, have children and grandchildren, so many life experiences just waiting to happen.

And instead, she was used as a disposable sex toy, tortured, murdered. It's just so cruel and unfair.

In my opinion Shaniya was given away twice in a matter of weeks. First her dad decides that he is giving little Shaniya to her mother. Shaniya barely knew the woman who gave birth to her 5 years ago yet her father decided it was going to be Shaniya's job to teach her bio mother how to be a mother.
She was discarded by her father.

Then the mother decides that she could make money or get drugs if she pimped Shaniya out and so she hands her over to the creep that murdered her. We will probably never know how many men the little one was pimped to over the few weeks she was with her bio egg donar. I feel so sad for this little girl and the way she was treated by everyone that should have been protecting her and making sure she was safe. She was a disposable little girl to her parents along with being a disposable sex toy to the egg donar. Can't help but think of the couples who would have just loved to raise this beautiful little girl.

-----------------------

It is also possible that some of the older deer carcass (that may have been there a long time), were killed during the off-season awhile back.

I never said I assumed "everyone was poaching".

McNeill is a lot of things, but mostly he is a pedophile and a psycho-sexual killer. His fantasy - the hotel, nice and clean. Bathing facilities - not available in the home. Wanted to bathe her - both part of his psycho-sexual fantasy of bathing her prior to rape in a hotel room, and needed to - due to either enema given in the home in preparation for the sexual assault or sheer terror from previous sexual abuse. Either way, he wanted/needed to bathe her prior to her rape. Poor facilities in the trailer. Privacy and cleanliness. Part of ped's sick fantasy. Even the manner in which he's carrying her off. Psychopath.

Watching NG...and saw MAM as he walked into his court appearance...was I mistaken or was he smiling as he walked in?

I don't cuss much but WTF????

Not mistaken. My guess is he is a psychopath.

McNeill is a lot of things, but mostly he is a pedophile and a psycho-sexual killer. His fantasy - the hotel, nice and clean. Bathing facilities - not available in the home. Wanted to bathe her - both part of his psycho-sexual fantasy of bathing her prior to rape in a hotel room, and needed to - due to either enema given in the home in preparation for the sexual assault or sheer terror from previous sexual abuse. Either way, he wanted/needed to bathe her prior to her rape. Poor facilities in the trailer. Privacy and cleanliness. Part of ped's sick fantasy. Even the manner in which he's carrying her off. Psychopath.

JMO, but its possible that the feces and soiled blanket they found was because of the sewer problem in the trailer (clogged toilet). She may have used the bathroom on herself because she had no where else to go. I don't think (hoping) this didn't have anything to do with the rape. If she had been sodomized he would have been charged. Sodomy and rape are two seperate charges. Seeing as how he was charged with rape and murder, leads me to believe she was not sodomized.

Not mistaken. My guess is he is a psychopath.

Thank you...I agree.

Both of them seemed like they were just going through the motions like someone was reading them a food order. He smiled and she rolled her eyes as if the judge was wasting her time or disturbed her nap.

But, some hunters could still be disposing of/ dumping the deer illegally.

I'm no expert on deer or hunting, it's just normal around here.

Umm to my knowledge most hunters keep the meat, some keep everything. So, they aren't dumping the deer as in shooting him then throwing them out to rot, thus wasting the meat and deer's life. They generally just throw out the parts they cannot use. Sorry, trying not to be graphic.

I'm not sure of the laws for dumping the leftover parts?
I don't hunt them so I've never needed to know that info.

Sorry to the board for being OT.

JMO, but its possible that the feces and soiled blanket they found was because of the sewer problem in the trailer (clogged toilet). She may have used the bathroom on herself because she had no where else to go. I don't think (hoping) this didn't have anything to do with the rape. If she had been sodomized he would have been charged. Sodomy and rape are two seperate charges. Seeing as how he was charged with rape and murder, leads me to believe she was not sodomized.

Yes, not sodomized, but thinking could be part of preparation of the child at home (only 5 years of age) prior to rape.

you did say illegally off season. My first time ever on the board. I was simply trying to tell you our season was in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa