NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question of the day, but if they only got the DNA samples etc to State Bureau of Investigation this afternoon, could they have matched DNA that quickly to MAM? Just wondering.

I have a feeling they found enough evidence in the back of his car to make the call to charge Murder and Rape.

My babies are now 25, and 27 but I vividly remember tearing up as my children were vaccinated and after I comforted them I always took them to McDonalds to make them smile.

My baby boy LOL is 25... I can recall it like yesterday, and the first time he stumped his toe .. honest. He was about 4-5 and I had a bowling ball as a door stop and before I could stop him when I seen that look in his eye he started running to it and WHACK kick that thing and howled it was awful I was crying he was crying ..trying to get ice on what a mess .. we laugh about it now when we bring up memories..

sorry guys for going off topic

That sorry both of them I hope prison justice gets them...

It's horrible :crazy:
I've had a nurse ask me to hold my daughter down so she could give her the shot. Ummmmm....no. My job is to hold her when you're done. (I feel for those nurses though)

I'm with you on this. I advised my daughter on this before my grandson's shots, her boyfriend (baby's daddy) helped hold him still though. She told me afterwards that he didn't look at his daddy or want anything to do with him after getting the shots and only wanted to be with her LOL. She got to gloat, since he usually loves to hang out with dad.

Oh shudder ... never thought of that.

I know. It's a horrible thought. But at his age, and with his background of violence, for all we know right now, he could be a serial.

Considering the age of his gf, we could be looking at a very wide age range for victims.

I guess we could start by ruling out years he was in prison.

I think people might have already looked at his past addresses. We could dig those up.

For unsolved murders, we have a COD we might be able to key on. I wouldn't rule out beating or gunshot as COD though.

I guess I know what I'll be working on tomorrow.

ETA: We really need a forum!

Exactly. The problem I have with that though is that if AD handed her over voluntarily, why did she call 911? That doesn't fit with a voluntary handoff. A lot of pieces are missing right now.

Maybe AD got mad because MAM took her good fortune and walked away to make his own money back. Maybe every dollar she got went up her nose and MAMs debt was not getting paid.
Maybe she knew that baby's daddy is coming and she has to cover her own booty.

My baby boy LOL is 25... I can recall it like yesterday, and the first time he stumped his toe .. honest. He was about 4-5 and I had a bowling ball as a door stop and before I could stop him when I seen that look in his eye he started running to it and WHACK kick that thing and howled it was awful I was crying he was crying ..trying to get ice on what a mess .. we laugh about it now when we bring up memories..

sorry guys for going off topic

That sorry both of them I hope prison justice gets them...

No need for sorry...I think in times like this sharing loving stories are helpful.

Can u believe they are being held in protective custody for their own protection. Why? I say stick them both in nothing but a t-shirt and send them to the wolves.

JustJax
Something tells me that either he sang about the location of Shaniya's body to make a deal for LWOP or someone close to him had direct knowledge of what he did with her and where he disposed of her. Remeber the very telling clarification by Smiley spokesperson that the search area was not from a "TIP" but from a credible source? Either him making a deal or someone coming forward with the information because he paniced with the national media attention and spewed a bit of info....JMO

I believe that credible source is the GPS...I am almost sure of it...

This beautiful little girl, a thinking, feeling, trusting human being, was turned over by her mother to be used as a disposable sex toy.

Shaniya had a whole life ahead of her. She was going to make friends, go to school, maybe have a career, maybe get married, have children and grandchildren, so many life experiences just waiting to happen.

And instead, she was used as a disposable sex toy, tortured, murdered. It's just so cruel and unfair.

I'm with you on this. I advised my daughter on this before my grandson's shots, her boyfriend (baby's daddy) helped hold him still though. She told me afterwards that he didn't look at his daddy or want anything to do with him after getting the shots and only wanted to be with her LOL. She got to gloat, since he usually loves to hang out with dad.

I've done that to Dad too...shameful to say but even stepped out of the room (my first born, son) and walked back in when it was over, grabbed him up as if I was rescuing him from those "meanies". Seven years later he's still a Mommy's boy. :dance:

Very possible. Also the reason IMO, LE is releasing very little details. Other children could be involved and they do not want to put them in any more danger.

I think we will all be suprised in the details as they become known.
Were there other children?
Were there other adults?
Was this an isolated incident or recurrent (with other children and/or adults)?
Did people in the trailer pip other children who lived there?
Was this crime organized or did it just evolve?
Why was the motel used?
Did MAM sexually abuse his own children?
Sooo many questions... I believe LE knows quite a bit, but still has to piece together details/evidence and may be looking for others, may be protecting other children as you mentioned.
This case has opened my eyes so much. Such a tragedy.

Tonight's Vigil - Younger sister of AD speaks
Encouraged by the crowd after a rendition of "Jesus Loves the Little Children," Taquaysha Miles emerged to speak.

Miles is the 16-year-old sister of Antionette Davis.

Davis is charged with felony child abuse and human trafficking related to prostitution.

"Antionette, I love you and I miss my niece," Miles said.

Miles said she decided to speak publicly after being harassed at her school in the days following her sister's arrest.

"I keep beating myself up over this," said Miles, who described Shaniya as a beautiful and happy child.

"The last time I saw her was Monday after school," Miles said. "Everyone seemed fine and happy."

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953853

No need for sorry...I think in times like this sharing loving stories are helpful.

Can u believe they are being held in protective custody for their own protection. Why? I say stick them both in nothing but a t-shirt and send them to the wolves.

You know to be quite honest I have always had my own thoughts about John Couey and his anal cancer.

Buy you know there are those that would would have a fit and of course want to bring down NC finest if a hair on either one of those 2 was hurt.

JustJax

I've heard this on this post several times...I don't own a GPS, but I've always thought that it gives you directions to a location, but can it also track your routes?

Tonight's Vigil - Younger sister of AD speaks
Encouraged by the crowd after a rendition of "Jesus Loves the Little Children," Taquaysha Miles emerged to speak.

Miles is the 16-year-old sister of Antionette Davis.

Davis is charged with felony child abuse and human trafficking related to prostitution.

"Antionette, I love you and I miss my niece," Miles said.

Miles said she decided to speak publicly after being harassed at her school in the days following her sister's arrest.

"I keep beating myself up over this," said Miles, who described Shaniya as a beautiful and happy child.

"The last time I saw her was Monday after school," Miles said. "Everyone seemed fine and happy."

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953853

I don't know how to feel about AD's family. They lost Shaniya too, but those that lived in that house...had to know something.

My gps does and my cell phone has that application also and it retains memory....ahhh the wonderful age of big brother

a lot of cars have GPS in them and they do track, is my understanding. You may not even know that you have GPS in your car. I'll try to find a link and post.

JustJax
Something tells me that either he sang about the location of Shaniya's body to make a deal for LWOP or someone close to him had direct knowledge of what he did with her and where he disposed of her. Remeber the very telling clarification by Smiley spokesperson that the search area was not from a "TIP" but from a credible source? Either him making a deal or someone coming forward with the information because he paniced with the national media attention and spewed a bit of info....JMO

---------------
Hi All, can I please ask a question here? (we do need a Forum) I dont know where to ask! I have been watching the news on Shaniya.They had the fellows who found her body on tv. briefly.They said she was in a shirt only,no panties ~ and her body was covered with the body of a dead deer!! Now I have never heard this again.I know it was on HLN only one I watch ~ it struck me as odd,where would he get a dead carcass! this was the film taken by helicopter over the site as they spread out a white sheet.One fellow made a remark about the deer possibly covering up any odor.I know I saw it, am shocked I never heard more.Anyone else hear it or see it?

a lot of cars have GPS in them and they do track, is my understanding. You may not even know that you have GPS in your car. I'll try to find a link and post.

Ok. I thought I was tech savvy but obviously not. I thought it was something that you had to purchase and it gives you a "play by play" on how to get where u need to go. I know some cars come with a "tracking" system, is that the same as GPS?

---------------
Hi All, can I please ask a question here? (we do need a Forum) I dont know where to ask! I have been watching the news on Shaniya.They had the fellows who found her body on tv. briefly.They said she was in a shirt only,no panties ~ and her body was covered with the body of a dead deer!! Now I have never heard this again.I know it was on HLN only one I watch ~ it struck me as odd,where would he get a dead carcass! this was the film taken by helicopter over the site as they spread out a white sheet.One fellow made a remark about the deer possibly covering up any odor.I know I saw it, am shocked I never heard more.Anyone else hear it or see it?

From the repirts that I've read she was found under thick ivy (there's a specific name for it, but I couldn't find the posts...so many) next to deer carcasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420