NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG,i never thought of this but i did think something was off with him renting a motel room.

I don't find him renting the motel room odd. We don't know whether or not he did bathe her, but the motel room makes sense to me due to the filthy condition of the MH, poor plumbing facilities versus the cleanliness and bathing/bathroom facilities in the hotel room. "Privacy" and his twisted sexual fantasies. My guess is he was the sole sexual abuser in that hotel.

I don't find him renting the motel room odd. We don't know whether or not he did bathe her, but the motel room makes sense to me due to the filthy condition of the MH, poor plumbing facilities versus the cleanliness and bathing/bathroom facilities in the hotel room. "Privacy" and his twisted sexual fantasies. My guess is he was the sole sexual abuser in that hotel.
I have to agree with you there,i think something is hinky with this whole situation.

It appears that info from McNeill led them to search the area. Possibly hoping for LWOP?

epiphany, its only odd in the sense it was more public.

I am 100 percent for the death penalty, and I could be the one that pushes the button, pulls the lever, or injects the drugs in any case like this!

Yes, not sodomized, but thinking could be part of preparation of the child at home (only 5 years of age) prior to rape.

If this was a "preparation" then AD had to be the one to do it and it might explain why she left the house only in a t-shirt and not dressed properly. The soiled blanket which possibly spread feces all over the porch would also fit that scenario.

Not to in any way defend the birthing unit but perhaps she was told the child would just be photographed and not sexually assaulted. It doesn't sound like the bathroom in the MH was useable so maybe the stop at the hotel was so MAM could clean the child up for the days event. Six in the morning seems like a weird time to set up an encounter. With comments that have come out about how the child wasn't comfortable around men and I am feeling more that she was drugged as she seems rather complacent in the hotel pics—not like she knows she is going to be brutally abused again if this was regularly happening. I think something went very wrong with whatever was planned after the hotel stop and that's why she was killed. Maybe she was injured because things went too far or she would tell what happened and now she would not be able to be brought back home. Why kill a money maker?

If the half-dressed sister of AD said she saw Shaniya on Monday and she was happy and well then perhaps this was the first time sex became part of the abuse.

Please understand that I cannot type Shaniya's name in the same sentence when writing about such disgusting scenarios.

Absolutely....and I posted last night somewhere that either my mind is losing it with this case or I am starting to question about the loss of his wife 10 years ago. He seems to hang with unsavory folks. Sure he did not meet Antoinette Davis at at the local Pizzeria or Bowling Ally. It is all very Hinky to me.

:detective: JMO, but they might want to take a second look at that home-invasion murder of BL's late wife Vicki. Did a poster mention something about a life insurance policy?? Just sayin....

There are a lot of holes in this story that I wish we had answers too.
We know that MAM admitted to picking her up from the trailer and taking her to the hotel.
Who rented the room? Was MAM in there alone with Shaniya?
Police have stated that the murder did NOT happen in the hotel room. We know what time MAM left with Shaniya and that she was alive.
Where did he go after that? If they were able to track where he left her, I'm assuming they know everywhere he went after he left the hotel and yet they can't or won't say where they believe she was murdered. He leaves her in the woods and then what? How did he know that the police were looking for him? (He turned himself in)
On to the joke of the mother... if she handed Shaniya over willingly, what made her decide to call the police? Are their phone records that show that AD and MAM were in contact after he left the "home"? Why did she initially point the finger at Coe?

I have no desire to hear much of the autopsy, but I do recall LE intially saying that they were able to see her leaving the hotel with MAM but weren't sure what state she was in. This with the statement made today that they were awaiting for toxicology results leads me to think that there is a possibility that she was drugged. This may sound horrible, but in some ways I'm hoping she was drugged...heavily sedated and completely oblivious to what was happening to her. I couldn't stomach her being fully concious during this whole ordeal.

I am 100 percent for the death penalty, and I could be the one that pushes the button, pulls the lever, or injects the drugs in any case like this!

Yes, a hotel is a very public place - obviously cameras, folks in elevators, hallways, etc. His pedophilia urges won over common sense. He doesn't think like normal people. Willing to risk everything to satisfy his twisted fantasy.

I agree with you Granny. I think cases like this are why the death penalty was 'created'.

If your arm gets tired from all the pushing of buttons, pulling of levers or injecting the heart-stopping drugs, I will be more than happy to take over.

Wanted to say Goodnight to my fellow late night/early morning sleuthers!

Sweet Angel Shaniya, may the pain and heartache you felt in the end be replaced with comfort and peace from the overwhelming love, prayers, and support you are receiving by those that knew you and those of us that never had the pleasure. Your beautiful face and smile will not be forgotten.

There are a lot of holes in this story that I wish we had answers too.
We know that MAM admitted to picking her up from the trailer and taking her to the hotel.
Who rented the room? Was MAM in there alone with Shaniya?
Police have stated that the murder did NOT happen in the hotel room. We know what time MAM left with Shaniya and that she was alive.
Where did he go after that? If they were able to track where he left her, I'm assuming they know everywhere he went after he left the hotel and yet they can't or won't say where they believe she was murdered. He leaves her in the woods and then what? How did he know that the police were looking for him? (He turned himself in)
On to the joke of the mother... if she handed Shaniya over willingly, what made her decide to call the police? Are their phone records that show that AD and MAM were in contact after he left the "home"? Why did she initially point the finger at Coe?

I have no desire to hear much of the autopsy, but I do recall LE intially saying that they were able to see her leaving the hotel with MAM but weren't sure what state she was in. This with the statement made today that they were awaiting for toxicology results leads me to think that there is a possibility that she was drugged. This may sound horrible, but in some ways I'm hoping she was drugged...heavily sedated and completely oblivious to what was happening to her. I couldn't stomach her being fully concious during this whole ordeal.

Perhaps, not a leap that mom was having sex with McNeill, as well as Coe.

Wanted to say Goodnight to my fellow late night/early morning sleuthers!

Sweet Angel Shaniya, may the pain and heartache you felt in the end be replaced with comfort and peace from the overwhelming love, prayers, and support you are receiving by those that knew you and those of us that never had the pleasure. Your beautiful face and smile will not be forgotten.

Goodnight to you!

I am with you there he needs to die a very slow and painful death,i hope all the Bubas have a lot of fun with him!!!
:furious::furious::furious:

If this was a "preparation" then AD had to be the one to do it and it might explain why she left the house only in a t-shirt and not dressed properly. The soiled blanket which possibly spread feces all over the porch would also fit that scenario.

Not to in any way defend the birthing unit but perhaps she was told the child would just be photographed and not sexually assaulted. It doesn't sound like the bathroom in the MH was useable so maybe the stop at the hotel was so MAM could clean the child up for the days event. Six in the morning seems like a weird time to set up an encounter. With comments that have come out about how the child wasn't comfortable around men and I am feeling more that she was drugged as she seems rather complacent in the hotel pics—not like she knows she is going to be brutally abused again if this was regularly happening. I think something went very wrong with whatever was planned after the hotel stop and that's why she was killed. Maybe she was injured because things went too far or she would tell what happened and now she would not be able to be brought back home. Why kill a money maker?

If the half-dressed sister of AD said she saw Shaniya on Monday and she was happy and well then perhaps this was the first time sex became part of the abuse.

Please understand that I cannot type Shaniya's name in the same sentence when writing about such disgusting scenarios.

I agree,and a big welcome to websleuths!!!

Well lads i enjoyed the sleuthing but it is time to put it to bed,hope tomorrow brings more answers.

Closing this thread, please continue [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4462449#post4462449"]Here[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven