NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
searching ancestry, I find only one Tyrongella. Black female born in Sept 1978, Tyrongella Nekia Judd in Moore County NC.

Winfrey asked Lockhart if he had anything to say to Shaniya's mother, who is being held at the Cumberland County Detention Center.

"Right now, I just think it's best that we let the justice system take its course," Lockhart said. "I try to keep my heart as pure as possible, and I'm sure one day I will be able to sit down and talk to her, try and understand what was going through her mind."

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/21/954004

This guy takes the cake.

Probably coincidence. Just a little odd that your aunt is Davis, your child's mother is Davis, and your ex-fiance is Davis.

hmmm not saying just mentioning just in case........
Incest is alive and well in that part of the country....

Thats her, Tyrongella Nekia Judd Davis. Hoke County High School class of 1996.

Brad has 2 other siblings I don't see mentioned in the obit either.

His dad is deceased.

After reading ALL the people listed in precious Shaniya's obituary, I am still distressed that no one saw this coming. :cry:

OK, so if Joe Davis is not AD's 7 year old, that means BL has a total of 7 children altogether?

Would he have another child named DAVIS? I would say that is just too unlikely....except maybe not w/ all the Davises floating around in THIS case....sheesh...

I do not think BL has 7 children I think some of the brothers and sisters of Shaniya were the other babys mommas kids.......jmooc

People need to NOT post genealogy records of living people for crying out loud.

Bradley's genealogy is posted by a nice relative for us all to gander at. Given that his dad has an uber-unusual name, it's not hard to find at all.

Sheesh.

Foxworth's Tidbit :Welcome-12-june:
Thank you for sharing your story. I know it must of been hard for you. I am so sorry you had to experience the bad this world puked up...

your post gave us a peek into that area where that baby girl had to spend her time ..

And cemented for me, how extremely culpable BL is in the horror she lived and died from. How this man can claim he thought it would be ok for Shaniya to live in that enviroment / that he had no knowledge of AD's possible drug use is disgusting.

I only wish he could be charged with Criminally Negligent Homicide or Endangering the Welfare of a Minor.

He wasn't in prison - he was on *supervised* parole. They changed his status to *unsupervised* parole 6 months early.
there in lies the problem; shots a man in the face, runs over a PO and is not in prison :waitasec:

At her arraignment, the judge misspoke Shaniya's name - called her Shaniqua or something like that. Does that mean that AD has not been properly arraigned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elaguileno81