NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have huge mixed feelings for mom here and I really believe she was drugged. That 911 call... she's so calm.

Listen to this: YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
Patty Porter when she discovers her grown daughter Jessie Marie Davis is gone. Miss Porter is frantic... as opposed to Miss Davis.

In a way I feel sorry for Miss Davis. I don't know she understands all of this, still.
She is a druggie, but I feel nothing for druggies...IT IS a choice.

What a cruel thing to do to Carey Lockhart-Davis. I can't imagine how hurt she is. I think Brad Lockhart is just a SOB. He lists Shaniya's killer mother but not the aunt that loved her so much. That is so low. I'm surprised that he didn't list Mario too :furious:

The very little sympathy I had left for this man is gone now..
Aunt Carey deserves so much more..
Least, she had a special bond with Shaniya, and even if they choose to leave her out, they will always know that Aunt Carey had something they chose not to be a part of, and that is a special relationship with this child..
Her memories will sustain her through this.. My sympathies are with her at this time..

Okay, let me just reiterate what I wrote about Brad's siblings:

Brad has 3 siblings.

I do not see ANY of them mentioned in the obit.

Least, she had a special bond with Shaniya, and even if they choose to leave her out, they will always know that Aunt Carey had something they chose not to be a part of, and that is a special relationship with this child..
Her memories will sustain her through this.. My sympathies are with her at this time..

I can not understand this..

i sent an e-mail to a reporter at the fayobserver.

So Carey and Stephenie Raynor (Brad's mom) are sisters.

The Caroline Davis listed in the obit as "great aunt" could be a sister to Brad's mother and that would make her Shaniya's great aunt but Carey Lockhart Davis is Shaniya's aunt and Brad's sister and she isn't mentioned in the obit.

Brad has 3 siblings.

That's plumb weird considering AD's sister Brenda is listed.

Brad has 3 siblings.

most obits only lsit the immediate family. Parents and siblings so I don't know what the big deal is here :waitasec:

most obits only lsit the immediate family. Parents and siblings so I don't know what the big deal is here :waitasec:

I guess the big deal is that it lists OTHER aunts, great aunts, etc but NOT Carey :-(

Shaniya has another paternal aunt and uncle who were not mentioned either. BL didn't list ANY of his siblings in the obit.

People need to NOT post genealogy records of living people for crying out loud.

Bradley's genealogy is posted by a nice relative for us all to gander at. Given that his dad has an uber-unusual name, it's not hard to find at all.

Sheesh.

I am confused about this post. What do you mean? I've been reading your posts and now this one sounds opposite of what has already been posted. Or am I reading it wrong? Please help. Thanks.

What a cruel thing to do to Carey Lockhart-Davis. I can't imagine how hurt she is. I think Brad Lockhart is just a SOB. He lists Shaniya's killer mother but not the aunt that loved her so much. That is so low. I'm surprised that he didn't list Mario too :furious:
I am not sure who prepared this list....I am not sure Carie was left out accidentally.
But adding "Mario" to the list would not shock me either.:snooty:

Probably the big deal is that all the aunts, uncles, great uncles etc were listed from the mom's side, but no one from the dad's. It's not like the obit left out all of them except immediate family. It only left out the dad's side.

I'm wondering now who wrote it. AD's mom?

Yes, it's been discussed. There are a few dates in the article that were clarified today on Oprah. Carey brought Shaniya over to AD's on October 9 and hadn't seen her since. Brad last saw her on October 2. I certainly feel for Aunt Carey; her love for Shaniya shows in all of her interviews.

My heart breaks for her too. Surely, if Shaniya had any mother at all, it was her Aunt Carey. MOO.

According to the police report the model of the stolen item was a computer monitor. Also at the bottom of the police report it was stated the complaint was unfounded.

We also kind of figured out the home was MAMS mothers house where he was staying.

This leads me to wonder if mom found something on the computer she did not like and just took the monitor and hid it telling MAMS that someone had stolen it and he called the cops and when the cops got there the mom told them the truth.

added. The case was marked closed too I believe.

hmmmm...I wonder if those half asleep cops took the computer for further investigation....Or at least sent someone else to get it. :waitasec:

hmmm not saying just mentioning just in case........
Incest is alive and well in that part of the country....

Songline, I believe earlier in this thread it was said they are not related. Davis is a very common name for that area.

So it looks like the wedding is still on? Wonderful why she moved out of Brad's house (according to FIL - sure keeps close tabs on Brad). I'd like to have a chat with Byron.

Who is VM? She was the 23 y/o black female assaulted at BL's home 11/4/07. Was she his gf at the time? The incident report lists "Premise Type" as "Home of Victim".

Thanks for saving these picture :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4466173&postcount=38"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #19[/ame]

So much for the idea that BL or anyone checked out the living conditions
what a nasty mess
that poor little girl...from barbie dolls to cigarette butts and nasty piles of trash

I have a strong hunch that BL was "going to let her be a mother" for his own convenience
like...:"your turn now"

This is simply horrible

what now..Oprah, a "foundation"..mark my words there will be a book deal, movie deal
I would not be surprised if BL "devotes" himself to his new calling, keeping kids safe, since he failed his own daughter so miserably
He seems to be ready for "speaker's bureau" ...paid speeches, fundraisers
yuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members