NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Bl was realizing the "every word what was said, was being examined". I kinda believe at first they(the family) didn't realize how every statements would be repeated and checked.
His one night stand comment...everyone was up in arms as to why would he allow SD with a one night stand kinda person..It was about the time this interview was going on that I believe he was getting the picture, that a lot of questions were being asked of him and he wanted to hush his son up.....that hug was a signal that "This interview is over"!!
I want justice for this child, but the killer is only the person that ended her life, what about all the others that enabled him the opportunity???

Along with impatiently waiting for news about AD and MAM, one question keeps pounding at the back of my mind. I know it has no real bearing on the case, but in all those weeks was there not ONE phonecall to check on the well-being of that little girl?

When my boys went to stay with their father for ONE WEEK I called at least three or four times, if for no other reason than I loved them and wanted to check in? I hope I hear differently, this really bothers me!

That's exactly how I felt,it was uncomfortable,embarrassing for the son actually,it all seemed very unnatural and I think it even threw Nancy off for a little bit.And then he sit next to him and wasn't going to talk,what in the world was all of that about?I just felt really sorry for the boy.He was doing the interview very maturely and then he just like lost his train of thought or threw him off balanced,seemed a little nervous and trying not to be.I really felt a very controlling move and I'm still disturbed by it.

I found it very awkward and it caused me anxiety to watch it. The boy definitely didn't know what to do and switched gears into the thanks everyone I want to get the heck out of here now mode. I still don't quite know what to think of it. I'm sure NG would have rather had BL as a guest, so why didn't he just do the interview? :waitasec:

Along with impatiently waiting for news about AD and MAM, one question keeps pounding at the back of my mind. I know it has no real bearing on the case, but in all those weeks was there not ONE phonecall to check on the well-being of that little girl?

When my boys went to stay with their father for ONE WEEK I called at least three or four times, if for no other reason than I loved them and wanted to check in? I hope I hear differently, this really bothers me!
I agree;When my granddaughter went to visit her aunt..i called every day...

I found it very awkward and it caused me anxiety to watch it. The boy definitely didn't know what to do and switched gears into the thanks everyone I want to get the heck out of here now mode. I still don't quite know what to think of it. I'm sure NG would have rather had BL as a guest, so why didn't he just do the interview? :waitasec:

Yes, that whole scene was very disturbing. I have learned to follow my gut...there's something odd there.

Yes, that whole scene was very disturbing. I have learned to follow my gut...there's something odd there.

I feel the same. There is something about him that really bothers me. Thats why I haven't posted in a while.

I think there is a lot more to this than we know.

Well then out with it, are you making an accusation that Brad was willfully and knowingly involved in the selling of murder of Shaniya?

Okay. I bet the child trafficking organization that Brad is getting involved with will have very high on its list the warning to parents to not let your child go live in squalor with a drug addict. Personally I feel that if AD may be charged with murder one for giving her child to a murderer, how come Brad gets a pass when he is the one that gave Shaniya to AD? He kind of makes me sick when he goes on NG and tells that sugar coated viper that Shaniya was a girly girl who loved to dress up and play with dolls. How much of that did he think was going to go on in the broken down trailer? Shaniya was depending on him and he let her down, period.

Well then out with it, are you making an accusation that Brad was willfully and knowingly involved in the selling of murder of Shaniya?

I think negligence is more appropriate. Something is not right with him...it may simply be negligence or more.

I don't know how anyone in BL position could not show emotion, and I don't understand how anyone that knew this child, spoke with this child, had anything to do with her at all could not be full of remorse at the decision to allow SD to go unsupervised for that many weeks with no physical check-up.
I know AD may have had SD "papers" but what would it have hurt for "anyone" that knew her to just "pop" by to have checked on this lovely little girl. (You can tell, she was a heart warmer,NO way BL didn't have his heart touched by this child!)
People handle tragedy in different ways. People do weird, horrible, things. People do good things.
I could understand if this father's child, was snatched from her home,and then sold in to sex trafficking that he, be given a platform to speak against this horrible crime,BUT in this case he had a choice where SD was living when this happened.
I really do have a hinky feeling, that the A's wrote some book and are secretly publishing it on how to "MILK as Much Blood Money As You Can". I am just shocked that AD's family haven't started selling pictures to the enquire.
I want justice, I want justice for Caylee,Haylee,Somer, Shanyia and all the other little ones I didn't name. We need to make Death Penalty mean Death...WE ARE STILL FEEDING CHARLIE MANSON...how much money has that crazy loon cost us?...it's insane...
What are we going to do to stop the killing that is going on???Damn can't these people get their 15 minutes of fame without killing someone else???
I know a guy that never worked and when it got cold he would do something (rock throwing)to spend the winter in jail.. he got out, got hooked up on SSI..started drawing a check.Gets free medical...makes me sick to know how many hard working people.go to bed every night worrying how they are going to eat and pay for their medicine... sad, upside down world we live in...but Thank God, we are alive, we have electricity, hot water, inside john..food in our refrigerator...dishwasher that works..I don't know the answers ,but I am just glad to be alive to be able to help figure it out!!

This is what I can tell you, my child did get arrested (no murder :eek: I passed out, no tears, no anger, just went NUMB, so numb that I had no idea how to get home,after I had come too, but I was taken home; I had many reaction later, but not for a few weeks, I was a shell....) This was long, long ago, but I do remember.
I do not know of anyone who reacts as I did. So I refuse to tell you how LB should react when shocked.

I will SAY it again IMHO Shaiya should have never been given to AD ... that was a time pre shock....and the concept that he can give a child to that setting is enough to keep me outraged with him, and his sister too. But how he should react I will not judge. because I am a strong lady and nobody expected me to pass out and get numb...SO..I do not think we are qualified to tell anyone how to express what they feel.

No, and no one has said he has been accused of anything by LE.

I have expressed opinions, and they are my true opinions. I have questioned BL's judgement, or lack thereof, I should say. This was the time that BL did what was expedient for himself in letting Shaniya go to AD to live, and this was the time the worst fate imaginable happened to her.

:( yes negligence should be a crime...but what we may end up with is a poster boy for "Child Trafficking" a topic that is hard to immerse yourself in and nobody else has ever been strong enough to take it on... VERY DIFFERNET THEN "Missing Children". I feel in my heart that no way did this man think and he should have...but if as a result he ends up saving hundreds of children maybe her little life won't be in vain...

Hope we get some news; more charges....Full autopsy docu dump.... :angel:

I'd like to angry at Carey...but I guess I will have to settle for being mad at the laws that told her that she has no choice but to follow the wishes of Shaniya's legal guardians.

If she didn't take Shaniya to AD, she would have committed a crime. So she followed the law and she is blamed for it.

Catch-22, although this one is big enough to be a Catch-44, IMO.

Was BL on NG last night? If so, does anyone have a link? Thanks in advance!

:( yes negligence should be a crime...but what we may end up with is a poster boy for "Child Trafficking" a topic that is hard to immerse yourself in and nobody else has ever been strong enough to take it on... VERY DIFFERNET THEN "Missing Children". I feel in my heart that no way did this man think and he should have...but if as a result he ends up saving hundreds of children maybe her little life won't be in vain...

Hope we get some news; more charges....Full autopsy docu dump.... :angel:

He alienates non-Christians with his overly religious views, he can't keep a story straight (relationship to AD, date Shaniya was dropped off) and his children that he has little contact with are all at risk for some kind of trafficking activity, with the exception of possibly Byron.

Poster child, never. There are lots of people that will not listen to someone that inserts religion in huge amounts into everything.
He is no advocate, he is no spokesperson. He is trying to fill the hours with something so that he won't feel the weight of his own guilt (be it deserved or not). He stands to damage the awareness movement, more than help it. MOO.

I would find it a LOT easier to "forgive" BL if he stayed out of the media and off tv

the area he sent his precious child to such a KNOWN, dangerous area

we still don't even know if he or CLD even spoke to her ? I still have questions about the school...how was she "removed"? by whom?? why? didn't they know that?
didn't they ask her?? It is nutty

I don't think BL is an sort of role model and I don't intend to support any group that aligns themselves with him
Just me of course

I'd like to angry at Carey...but I guess I will have to settle for being mad at the laws that told her that she has no choice but to follow the wishes of Shaniya's legal guardians.

If she didn't take Shaniya to AD, she would have committed a crime. So she followed the law and she is blamed for it.

Catch-22, although this one is big enough to be a Catch-44, IMO.

What "laws" were in place for Carey to violate?

I don't think BL has a problem showing his emotion....I don't think he's numb.....he's just....detached. What I see is a man who is very concerned about his image. So, he gets himself an entertainment atty. and starts the rounds of talk shows to deflect what he knows is coming. Preemptive strike. All about HIM! He makes me ill..

respectfully BBM

You are so right. With all the love, support and sympathy he is being shown, I cannot for the life of me imagine why he would be concerned about his image and feel a need to be defensive (ie hire an attorney).

NOTE: The foregoing is MOHO and heavily laced with sarcasm.

Okay, let me start by saying this is only my opinion...

It's a shame that I have to think twice...even three times before typing something now. I joined because of this little angel...I wanted to sleuth with others who share the same passion as me. There are sports boards, gossip boards, news boards, etc. that people post on...pick your flavor. I have been a part of one of those mentioned above and was even a moderator. It's an extremely hard job...that you don't get paid for so something you absolutely loved to do can turn into something you hate to do very easily. I limited my posts because it seemed obvious that the owner/mods were receiving complaints about posts regarding BL.

Now...I hope I don't get banned for this or have my post removed but as stated earlier this is my opinion...

BL is not guilty of murder but we all know what he "may be" guilty of. I am a parent and I absolutely love children. I loved them before I became a parent. I do NOT feel my life is complete unless I have made a difference in the life of a child. Children are my passion. So with that being said there is no way in HE** that I would let my child live in anyone's house...biological parent or not...and I have not stepped foot in that house myself, I have not done a "personal" background check on each person that lives or frequents the home, I have not made sure my child can get in touch with me at ANY given moment, I have not checked on my child at least twice a day, that I have not received a picture of my child at least once a week, I have not checked to make sure my child is going to school, being fed, has clothes that are clean and that fit...I mean seriously...as a parent we all make mistakes but this is your responsibility...PERIOD.

Shaniya is the victim...not her father, not her mother, not her siblings, not her aunts, cousins, whoever...SHANIYA NICOLE DAVIS is the victim. How many of us have forgotten that? I know I haven't and I'm sure that everyone that has this poor angel in their heart haven't and we all know the people who were supposed to protect her did not. This is different from a child abduction, this is very different from a parent loosing sight of their child for a few minutes, this is SO very different and if you can't see it then maybe you have lost focus of what each member has joined this site for...to get answers. Again...this is just my opinion.

I am not bashing anyone and I will probably go back to lurk mode after this post. To the owner and moderators of this board...thank you for creating and maintaining this site. I am definitely a sleuth and like most, if I can put it to good use...especially if it can help a child, I will do it. I'm sure you know this but there isn't much that a person can do if members are stating their personal opinions about a case. Defamation of character/libel...trying to harm a reputation, actual malice, stating false statements as fact...just stay away from it. Posting private information...sad but nothing is private anymore...if it's available to the public, if it's on the web...it's public domain. I've noticed people using discretion and I think the members here are very respectful and should be commended for using initials, providing links, and being mindful of what they post despite their anger and frustrations in seeking justice for these angels.

Again...all of this is my opinion...but I needed to get it off my chest. Trolling is not necessary to this post or any other members that state their opinion about the BLs, CDs, ADs, MAMs...whoever. That to me is more disrespectful but again that is my opinion. I didn't say what I really wanted to say last night and it shouldn't be that way so guess what...I'm going to say it now. LOL

I pray NO ONE is using this angel's death for personal gain. How dare you if you do. My heart aches for Shaniya...I shed tears for Shaniya...I've tossed and turned for Shaniya...how dare you...

I've been silent since Shaniya's funeral but my silence was officially broken after that interview last night. Someone needs to be a voice for these angels and I'm so ready to be that voice.

BTW...I typed everything in red in honor of World AIDS Day. :rose:

What "laws" were in place for Carey to violate?

The laws saying AD had legal rights to the child and to demand Shaniya be returned to her care.
And that said that Carey, as a non-custodial guardian had to follow the wishes of the custodial parent/parents.

It is frustrating whenever there is a disagreement or very different opinions being voiced that we can't all just respectfully agree to disagree.

I would hate to see anyone stop posting because they felt their own thoughts and opinions are so varied from the majority.

Imagine if every poster on this site had exactly the same view, opinion, thoughts, theories . . . . . How very useless it would be.

In our differences is where we find the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member