NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome bostongal! Glad to have you with us. Welcome to all of our new members!!!

Quite frankly, I don't understand the Comfort Suites or whatever hotel thing.

It looks like a nice, family type place.

If the puke was going to do something to her, then I can't imagine him checking into a place like that.

Do you think it was chosen because there would be kids in a motel like that ,and it wouldn't arouse any suspicions to see a child?

I would think they would be better off to choose a more flea bag of a hotel with workers that aren't as motivated to do a good job with anything . I mean lower paid, maybe less stable on the job, that kind of thing.

I just don't get the choice of that motel.
That is why I'm still inclined to think this particular hotel was chosen by the buyer who is more accustomed to a nicer place (because of having money). For sure a lower-class motel without video surveillance would've been the choice of someone who was actually doing the nefarious deed inside the room. MOO

Wonder if buyer rejected her because she had been used and damaged and they wanted a virgin 5 year old...........
MAM panicked about everything, Shaniya in pain, bleeding and he just dumped her .......

I have been a long time lurker. Just wondering, what leads everyoine to believe they are searching for a body? Could they maybe be just searching for evidence? Maybe discarded clothing, phone contacts, drugs, etc... Some link to Shaniya?

Im just an optimist I guess because I am really hoping Mam was jsut a delivery boy and maybe didnt even know exactly what he was taking part in.

IMO they are searching for evidence not a body. Looking for clothing, receipts, anything with names and numbers on it. Not a body.

Ok I kept refreshing on the other thread and I thought everyone had dropped of the face of the earth...lol
I can not find one pic of an elevator at Comfort Suite and I have been through hundred of pics.....
I did the same thing. I was about to type *crickets*
and realized we moved...not much of a sleuther here am I?

Aww! Thanks all for the warm welcome! I have been following all the cases , but this one just really gets to me! As a single mom of a beautiful little girl, I can not for the life of me even fathom how a mother can do this to their own little baby. So sad.

Quite frankly, I don't understand the Comfort Suites or whatever hotel thing.

It looks like a nice, family type place.

If the puke was going to do something to her, then I can't imagine him checking into a place like that.

Do you think it was chosen because there would be kids in a motel like that ,and it wouldn't arouse any suspicions to see a child?

I would think they would be better off to choose a more flea bag of a hotel with workers that aren't as motivated to do a good job with anything . I mean lower paid, maybe less stable on the job, that kind of thing.

I just don't get the choice of that motel.

I don't get it either human! If you're going to hand off a child-why do it anywhere there are cameras. I would think any HT ring would be aware of the danger. On the other hand, Thank God-they did go to a motel/hotel so there is video evidence of poor Shaniya. Or else LE wouldn't have the slightest of leads since the perps aren't talking!!:banghead:

Might be wishful thinking on my part, but the white item looks like a fast food bag, crushed flat, and the checkered thing like the paper wrapper from a biscuit. Maybe they stopped at a gas station or fast food, and LE are looking for the trash thrown out of the car window at some point???

I don't know that I personally believe this to be the case, but it is possible that McNeill was told to check into that hotel under an assumed name and to wait for further instructions. The contact could have been in the form of an in room call, a note slid under the door, or instructions left somewhere in the hotel detailing what his next step should be. As we know, this is an underground operation, and the players would attempt to be as secretive as possible, and to set up a trail so complicated it would be difficult to follow. It is possible there would be multiple steps the holder of the child would have to follow, much like the various steps taken to hide abused women and children from their abusers.

http://www.actioncenter.polarisproject.org/learn/human-trafficking-101

"Who Are the Facilitators?

Facilitators include a wide range of individuals, organizations, businesses and corporations, internet sites and practices. What all facilitators have in common is that they enable or support the trafficking industry. Facilitators may include:

Landlords
Hotels and motels
Transportation companies
Advertisers
Banks and financial services corporations

In some cases, facilitators are aware of their involvement in human trafficking, and the profits they generate outweigh reservations they may have about their role. In other cases, facilitators are unaware and find it difficult to know when they are enabling trafficking to occur. Read more... "

might be an unpopular view at this time but it is jmo:

I don't think there was a handoff or a third party. I think that her mother gave her to MAM thinking she would be returned at some point.. maybe he would use her for a bit but she would be returned.

When she found out she couldn't be returned she went into CYA mode and called, the cops, concocted her story, and fingered Coe. As to the "couldn't be returned" part.. I am still up in the air in my own thinking as to whether she was handed off or murdered and dumped.

The charges might be confusing us.. just like the initial charges against Coe. He was arrested for kidnapping so right away we all think it was right. So what does that say about the current charges against the mother??? How could they make them? I am sorry but I am given pause over it all. Perhaps some of them are due to her own statements.. like, "I exchanged her for drugs", etc...

Like I said, I know this may be the unpopular line of thinking at this moment but I have sincere doubts as to what really went on that night and tend to think that perhaps she was taken for the "night" as some kind of drug payoff and was not returned because something went wrong.

jmo... jmo....

Have to go for a bit but high on my list would be to check what drug cronies via jail records would have been in jail at the same time as MAM. Also, any old newspaper articles of MAM's previous arrests which could lead to some clues on where Shaniya may be stashed. Also any records that can be found on Aunt B.

MOO is that the up/down button and floor number of the hotel are not going to help us a whole lot as MAM left that hotel with Shaniya - my opinion only.

I have to get back to sleuthing out the details surrounding MAM and Aunt B. as this information is going to be key in solving where Shaniya is right now. Truthfully I start to go stark raving mad everytime I look at the video of innocent Shaniya looking at that dammed elevator so it is back to sleuthing and trying to find some leads that may help find Shaniya - not giving up on finding her alive.

Hi Kiki,

Sorry to step on toes -- I didn't see your post :( No harm intended.

Hugs,

Mel

ETA: now where did she go from there :(

No worries friend, just weary from a long day--and week--of this and so far it isn't going as I'd hoped :( But you're right, it's where Shaniya was taken from there that matters. :prayer:

ETA: This is a very fast moving thread so just hard to keep up w!
:hug:

:parrot:

IMO, he took her to the motel for a reason. I can only think of three.

1. To clean her up and change her looks, but he doesn't seem to be carrying any bags. He would need new clothes and hair die.

2. To have his own way with her. He could have done that anywhere, why spend the money and take the chance of being seen.

3. He was meeting someone there, it was planned for earlier, but something happened. This someone had been waiting, watching TV, seen the Amber Alert, told him deal was off.

Aww! Thanks all for the warm welcome! I have been following all the cases , but this one just really gets to me! As a single mom of a beautiful little girl, I can not for the life of me even fathom how a mother can do this to their own little baby. So sad.

Neither can we bg!!
welcometrain.gif
Climb aboard and we'll all search together!!

Am not getting vibes that Shaniya is dead and am not getting vibes that MAM did anything to Shaniya other than be the delivery boy in all of this mess. Do believe that Shaniya was exchanged for money but due to timing issues the money never exchanged hands.
Believe that monster mother is lying about Shaniya being on the couch at 5:30am - do not believe that monster mother was home until just before the 911 call was made.
Whatever deals were made for Shaniya were made to have been done and over with and Shaniya returned home prior to monster mom's arrival. Monster Mom did a panic and called 911 as Lockhart was to return that day and she needed Shaniya to be home.
The commotion in the MH Park around 3am was probably between MAM and Shaniya's aunt B. This resulted in MAM finding Shaniya, going to the hotel for a cleanup - but oops, monster mom has called 911 and MAM was tipped off by aunt B., hence hasty exit from the hotel after one hour.
Shaniya is stashed with one of MAM's drug cronies right now but which one. Do we know who he spent time in jail with?
LE should still be looking for an alive Shaniya IMO and she is still in the local area. There is more than one monster that was living in that MH - Aunt B is the next one to go to the slammer.
Shaniya is not on the ground in Sanford/Fayetteville or any place in between. LE best be finding and identifying all drug cronies who owe MAM big time favors.
All MOO of course. Shaniya, please be found safe and soon.

Have to go for a bit but high on my list would be to check what drug cronies via jail records would have been in jail at the same time as MAM. Also, any old newspaper articles of MAM's previous arrests which could lead to some clues on where Shaniya may be stashed. Also any records that can be found on Aunt B.

MOO is that the up/down button and floor number of the hotel are not going to help us a whole lot as MAM left that hotel with Shaniya - my opinion only.

I have to get back to sleuthing out the details surrounding MAM and Aunt B. as this information is going to be key in solving where Shaniya is right now. Truthfully I start to go stark raving mad everytime I look at the video of innocent Shaniya looking at that dammed elevator so it is back to sleuthing and trying to find some leads that may help find Shaniya - not giving up on finding her alive.

Yes knowing more about McNeill, profile of his associates etc could help shed light on which type of crime he would more likely be associated w. One thing we do know is afaik he has no charges himself involving children. So if that's the case I agree he either planned to sell her more than once--but it was all over the news so fast he panicked and quickly did away w her. Or he moved her out of the area for a larger payoff.

Because even assuming someone else paid for the room, that's too much risk and too little payoff for one handoff... so it was either about him abusing her himself, or he at least planned to resell this precious girl, and then got cold feet. And neither of these scenarios bodes well for this little angel.

:parrot:

It makes more sense to me that MAM would have dumped evidence off on his way BACK home, knowing that LE was looking for him.

Is it possible with the sewage problem that Shaniya had gotten an infection causing diahrrea? Just thinking of all posibilities here.

Wonder if buyer rejected her because she had been used and damaged and they wanted a virgin 5 year old...........
MAM panicked about everything, Shaniya in pain, bleeding and he just dumped her .......
My brain just could not go there:sick:

might be an unpopular view at this time but it is jmo:

I don't think there was a handoff or a third party. I think that her mother gave her to MAM thinking she would be returned at some point.. maybe he would use her for a bit but she would be returned.

When she found out she couldn't be returned she went into CYA mode and called, the cops, concocted her story, and fingered Coe. As to the "couldn't be returned" part.. I am still up in the air in my own thinking as to whether she was handed off or murdered and dumped.

The charges might be confusing us.. just like the initial charges against Coe. He was arrested for kidnapping so right away we all think it was right. So what does that say about the current charges against the mother??? How could they make them? I am sorry but I am given pause over it all. Perhaps some of them are due to her own statements.. like, "I exchanged her for drugs", etc...

Like I said, I know this may be the unpopular line of thinking at this moment but I have sincere doubts as to what really went on that night and tend to think that perhaps she was taken for the "night" as some kind of drug payoff and was not returned because something went wrong.

jmo... jmo....

Our thinking is totally in sync Beemer with a few little twists here and there - I think Aunt B. is the next one to go to the slammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52