NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
another odd thing is that AD is pregnant to Coe (??)
but AD fingered him with kidnapping and terrorist threats!
Why him? the FATHER of her unborn child???

This is from the previous thread:

from Panthera: (snipped)...What I could see though is the buyer telling him to forget it if Shaniya was ill or was having a problem with incontinence. So he'd leave with her and dispose of her along the way back home because he knows a call went in to 911 and he can't bring her back...(snipped)

I think this may be what happened. IF he didn't leave with her, I'd believe otherwise. But it has been reported that "they" or "he" stayed about an hour. AMW says "he". Surely LE would know if he left alone, since they know how long he stayed, right? So I'm inclined to believe he left with her. And that she looked just the same as when they got there. So he wasn't cleaning her up to take her elsewhere. Either someone was in that room and rejected her as a purchase, or he took her there for his own use. MOO.

She hasn't shown any concern about her other children - I don't think she cares about the one in her womb right now. :twocents:

Maybe he threatened to tell their dirty little secret and she got to him first by fingering him and trying to ruin his credibility.

Jesus. I have been gone for a few days. Let me get this straight. Shaniya's mother willingly and knowingly sold her daughter in sex slavery, the man who took Shaniya was seen carrying her into a hotel but when police got there they were gone but the surveillance vid shows they were there. Friday this man, Mario, turned himself in but is not in custody of Shaniya and claims he does not know where she is?

How unbelievable and sickening. Her mother.......I don't even have the words to express what I think about her 'mother.' She has her daughter for 3 weeks and 'sells' her. How did LE figure out she sold her? Do we know that information?

IMO, he took her to the motel for a reason. I can only think of three.

1. To clean her up and change her looks, but he doesn't seem to be carrying any bags. He would need new clothes and hair die.

2. To have his own way with her. He could have done that anywhere, why spend the money and take the chance of being seen.

3. He was meeting someone there, it was planned for earlier, but something happened. This someone had been waiting, watching TV, seen the Amber Alert, told him deal was off.
(bolding mine)

What time was the amber alert issued? Shaniya was reported missing at 6:53am and apparently McNeill was out of the hotel around 7:15am (my guess since the reports are he was there only an hour). It seems if the deal had been cancelled it would've been before the amber alert. MOO

I think the seven year old may have started talking. Kids overhear things and they aren't that great at keeping a long term secret.

It would explain the Marshals involvement as early as they came, the child would need protecting, possibly full scale witness protection, depending on how much he knew.

I think Coe is the reason mom reported her missing. He came home and didn't know where she was then she had to say she was kidnapped. He freaks out and goes off on her asking why she hadn't called the cops. He even seen that her story wasn't adding up about Shaniyah being on the couch. He started to call her out and she got scared and pointed the finger. I don't think Coe knows anything about this in my opinion. I do believe mom, aunt, and mcneil were all in this together.

I remember last month reading an article about a bust on child prostitution in the USA.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-child-prostitution27-2009oct27,0,2692854.story

I suspect FBI is deeply involved in this case. Am not impressed with local LE.
Those 52 children rescued though is only 0.02% of the estimated children currently enduring these horrible conditions.

Also wonder the wisdom/logic by disclosing the arrest and the charges of the pimp mother. To me that put Shaniya in grave danger providing she is still alive.

Might be wishful thinking on my part, but the white item looks like a fast food bag, crushed flat, and the checkered thing like the paper wrapper from a biscuit. Maybe they stopped at a gas station or fast food, and LE are looking for the trash thrown out of the car window at some point???

I was thinking the same!

...(snipped)...She has her daughter for 3 weeks and 'sells' her. How did LE figure out she sold her? Do we know that information?

I don't think we have that info, but I'm guessing either Coe or McNeil, or maybe 7 yr old son. I'm leaning towards McNeil to get the focus off of himself, to say "she told me to take her to (someplace) and give her to (someperson)". I guarandamntee you that will be his story. I'm sure McNeil has not told LE that he paid for sex with Shaniya.

So I think they may have a couple of sources for this info and have pieced it together themselves.

So what would MAM do if the deal was called off at the hotel?
Can't take her home, LE all over the place.
A naked little girl, with problems and a man on the run............
Think like him, where would you go and what would you do??
oh yeah, I forgot he got his hair done into dreds...........

I don't know that I personally believe this to be the case, but it is possible that McNeill was told to check into that hotel under an assumed name and to wait for further instructions. The contact could have been in the form of an in room call, a note slid under the door, or instructions left somewhere in the hotel detailing what his next step should be. As we know, this is an underground operation, and the players would attempt to be as secretive as possible, and to set up a trail so complicated it would be difficult to follow. It is possible there would be multiple steps the holder of the child would have to follow, much like the various steps taken to hide abused women and children from their abusers.

http://www.actioncenter.polarisproject.org/learn/human-trafficking-101

"Who Are the Facilitators?

Facilitators include a wide range of individuals, organizations, businesses and corporations, internet sites and practices. What all facilitators have in common is that they enable or support the trafficking industry. Facilitators may include:

Landlords
Hotels and motels
Transportation companies
Advertisers
Banks and financial services corporations

In some cases, facilitators are aware of their involvement in human trafficking, and the profits they generate outweigh reservations they may have about their role. In other cases, facilitators are unaware and find it difficult to know when they are enabling trafficking to occur. Read more... "

Hi everyone. I usually just read but I felt that I just had to post. This is a really sad case. MommyInHighHeels, great post. I feel that she was taken to that motel thinking someone would be there to pick her up, only to find directions of what to do next. Maybe he was directed to take her to the place they searced today and handed to someone who left the area. I don't get the feeling that she is dead, I get the feeling she will not be found. Whoever has her knows what they are doing. This is all MO of course.

I think the seven year old may have started talking. Kids overhear things and they aren't that great at keeping a long term secret.

It would explain the Marshals involvement as early as they came, the child would need protecting, possibly full scale witness protection, depending on how much he knew.

yes, at 7 all my kids could tell everything! to anyone........

IMO, he took her to the motel for a reason. I can only think of three.

1. To clean her up and change her looks, but he doesn't seem to be carrying any bags. He would need new clothes and hair die.

2. To have his own way with her. He could have done that anywhere, why spend the money and take the chance of being seen.

3. He was meeting someone there, it was planned for earlier, but something happened. This someone had been waiting, watching TV, seen the Amber Alert, told him deal was off.

This is what I've been thinking and saying. There is a reason to go to that motel.......if it were just to rape her, he'd have to be the dumbest guy ever...could have done that in a car.

It had to be a meet up that did or did not take place.

It could be that Shaniya was prostituted to MAM by AD and could explain AD's statement that "she put her on the couch" but not to sleep, for use by MAM. Shaniya was injured in the transaction which would explain the fouled blanket and the need to get rid of it in the neighbor's trash. They now had an injured child on their hands with the child's father coming later in the day. They had to get her out of the home and invent some type of kidnapping scenario. MAM took her to the hotel to hide her out, but the rest of the conspirators couldn't tell a story and stick to it and started playing CMA. He was tipped off by one of them and had to leave the hotel in a hurry with the child. I hope to God he didn't panic and kill her, but I think that is the most likely explanation of why she can't be located. A terrible tragedy.

hi everyone. I usually just read but i felt that i just had to post. This is a really sad case. Mommyinhighheels, great post. I feel that she was taken to that motel thinking someone would be there to pick her up, only to find directions of what to do next. Maybe he was directed to take her to the place they searced today and handed to someone who left the area. I don't get the feeling that she is dead, i get the feeling she will not be found. Whoever has her knows what they are doing. This is all mo of course.

welcome!!!

I don't think these are experienced people. I think they may be widespread and somewhat powerful and very well financed, just lacking in experience.

There are too many things that don't make sense and I think it's just bad planning due to lack of experience.

ETA: If there are more people than AD and McNeil involved.

might be an unpopular view at this time but it is jmo:

I don't think there was a handoff or a third party. I think that her mother gave her to MAM thinking she would be returned at some point.. maybe he would use her for a bit but she would be returned.

When she found out she couldn't be returned she went into CYA mode and called, the cops, concocted her story, and fingered Coe. As to the "couldn't be returned" part.. I am still up in the air in my own thinking as to whether she was handed off or murdered and dumped.

The charges might be confusing us.. just like the initial charges against Coe. He was arrested for kidnapping so right away we all think it was right. So what does that say about the current charges against the mother??? How could they make them? I am sorry but I am given pause over it all. Perhaps some of them are due to her own statements.. like, "I exchanged her for drugs", etc...

Like I said, I know this may be the unpopular line of thinking at this moment but I have sincere doubts as to what really went on that night and tend to think that perhaps she was taken for the "night" as some kind of drug payoff and was not returned because something went wrong.

jmo... jmo....

How's it going, nursebeeme?!! I agree with you for the most part, nurse, but one of the charges against the mom is child abuse prostitution. The cops wouldn't charge her with that this early in the game unless they had some kind of substantial proof. I think either he was the go-between guy and maybe he was meeting the buyer at the hotel or he used Shaniya for himself & something went drastically wrong. Of course this whole "thing" is wrong, but you know what I mean. I also think drugs play a factor, just like you. I'm hoping Shaniya is found alive. Either way, if it's bigger than just the mom & the kidnapper (meaning a larger ring involved), then I wonder if we'll even find her at all.

and to think, as much as I love my country and respect my president, I wonder as loud as my brain can speak why my president isn't as concerned with human trafficking as he should be...especially when children are involved!

Godspeed on Shaniya's safe return...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members