NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've run the address through both 411.com and whitepages.com
5 names appear on one and 4 names on the other. I'm pretty confident GL, AL or AM is the mother. I'm going with GL or AL...maybe they are sisters living together with their children.

Police say Shaniya's mother told detectives that she put the girl on the couch around 5:30 a.m., which was the last time she was seen. Officials say the mom noticed Shaniya was missing around 7 a.m. Two other children and an unidentified person were at the home at the time.
NBC17 reporter Justin Moss says about 30-40 emergency personnel are searching nearby woods, but K-9 units did not locate a scent.
Fayetteville Police confirm that three sex offenders do live in the mobile home park, but it is unknown if they've been questioned. Police say Shaniya's parents are not living together, and as of this morning, authorities have been unable to locate the father.

http://chatham.mync.com/site/chatha...uthorities-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl

so why did mom put her on the couch at 0530? than she gets back up at 0653 and finds her missing and calls LE?

Thats what I am thinking mom if the dogs are not picking up her scent ..well, that to me means she was carried out of that home long before she was reported missing and placed in a vehicle of some sort, if some one carried her away on foot there would still be a scent or if she wandered off.
She is a beautiful little girl I hope she is found safe !

The car engine would have probably cooled off by now but I wish someone would check it anyway.

http://chatham.mync.com/site/chatha...uthorities-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl

so why did mom put her on the couch at 0530? than she gets back up at 0653 and finds her missing and calls LE?

Thank you for all the maps Nurse.

I think this baby probably did wet her bed :( I don't think she made it to the couch. Checking the car engine would have been a great thing to do. Wonder if LE did? It seems they have been checking traffic in and out of the park and dogs have been sniffing at least some of the garbage cans. Cross your fingers, maybe when they walked by the car to get to the door, one of the LE noticed heat coming from the car.

Salem

Thank you for all the maps Nurse.

I think this baby probably did wet her bed :( I don't think she made it to the couch. Checking the car engine would have been a great thing to do. Wonder if LE did? It seems they have been checking traffic in and out of the park and dogs have been sniffing at least some of the garbage cans. Cross your fingers, maybe when they walked by the car to get to the door, one of the LE noticed heat coming from the car.

Salem
better yet... maybe they let the doggies sniff out the car!

I have to step out for a little bit. I'll be back and I hope they find this baby while I am gone.

Salem

pretty sure I found Dad's myspace. He logged in today.

Do we have mom's name yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Salem

There's a 20 yr old woman with the same name that has a social networking site, but lists her location as GA. No idea whether it's related.

I found an old My Space page for A L in Fayetteville, NC, with one friend. Not accessed since 2008.
The White pages spells the name with an "a" instead of an "e" say

I'm really hoping they find this little baby soon and safe!!

It is possible that the mother put her on the couch because that's where the baby sleeps? The trailer doesn't look too big and by the sound of it, there are quite a few people living there. There is also a possibility that the baby woke up, the mother put the t.v. on for her to try to get her to settle down and go back to sleep.

I don't know... I'm just thinking of possibilities.

Good grief. That professional photography studio shouldn't be too proud of themselves. They've got their logo on the bottom of the proof and you can't even see her face in the upper part of the photo. I've never received a proof without it being part of a larger set of photos. Surely they must have a better one or can get the studio to touch this up!

That looks like somebody took a photo of a photo. Glare from the reflection.

I am have a heck of a time finding anything for this little girl...:(

That looks like somebody took a photo of a photo. Glare from the reflection.
it also looks like it had been folded in half at one time... did you see the crease in it? not that it means anything... I was just looking at the picture closely and noticed the crease.

Okay so she's 5 not 3. I was thinking she was 3 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500