NC NC - Tyarra Williams, 19, Greensboro, 7 Jan 2016

I guess without her actual phone they can't find out who this "friend" is that she was going to meet?
Heartbreaking.
Hope Tyarra is found safe and soon.

They hopefully have subpeonaed her phone records and have a copy of numbers called and text messages.

Why had she not been in school and why had her life stopped moving forward?

Perhaps it was the end of winter break / start of Spring? Do we have a link to the class schedules? (Sometimes schools split their semesters into 1st and 2nd halves. The last JC I attended had "1st 9-week / 2nd 9-week classes").

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From los's link

[...]
Williams said no matter how much time goes by, she'll never stop looking for her only daughter.

"That's my baby," she said. "I'll never stop searching for her."

Williams encourages anyone able to come to the search Saturday. The group will meet at 9 a.m. at the New Light Baptist Church at 1105 Willow Road in Greensboro.
[...]

#HelpFindTyarra

:candle:

2nd Foot Search For Missing Greensboro Teen, Tyarra Williams

635897568125598960-Still0130-00005.jpg

On Saturday, about 50 people went door to door, passing out flyers and asking people if they'd seen Tyarra Williams. The 19-year-old Greensboro woman has been missing for more than 3 weeks. WFMY
635897568125598960-Still0130-00004.jpg
635897568140575248-Still0130-00006.jpg
635897568123726924-Still0130-00001.jpg
635897568131215068-Still0130-00007.jpg
635897568123726924-Still0130-00003.jpg

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news...ing-greensboro-teen-tyarra-williams/79566344/

Bumping for Tyarra! So worried that this won't end well :(.

"But that was more than a month ago and since that Thursday afternoon, no one has seen the 19-year-old.

"It's as if she vanished into thin air," Danielle Williams, Tyarra's mother, told Dateline. "As a mother, you run all kinds of scenarios in your head and I worry she stopped to help the wrong person and it backfired on her."

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ing-hope-missing-teen-tyarra-williams-n513951

Yesterday marks a month since Tyarra went missing. #FindTyarra

Tyarra Williams is still missing. Her mother is obviously heart broken, is not getting much help from the media but is very active on both Instagram and Facebook. She seems to think someone who knew Tyarra well may be involved. MOO. Bumping with 🙏🏽 that this family will be reunited.

Based on a few of Tyarra's social media posts I recall reading a while back, I can understand her mother's suspicions. One can only hope that LE is conducting a thorough investigation despite the relative silence.

I can only imagine the pain she is feeling right now, of "not knowing" where her precious child is. :no:

Hoping and praying for a break in the case soon.

:please:

:praying:

#HelpFindTyarra

New Detail About Tyarra Williams Disapperance
It’s been 41 days since Tyarra Williams disappeared from her apartment complex in Greensboro. Originally, police thought Tyarra vanished when she was leaving Stoney Brook Apartments. Now, investigators believe Tyarra was headed home when she mysteriously disappeared.

Tyarra’s mom, Danielle, told WFMY News 2, she knew all along her daughter would try to make it home on January 7th.

“In my mind, I’m thinking nobody vanishes off the face of the planet,” Danielle said.

635897568125598960-Still0130-00005.jpg

The police, according to Danielle, used phone records and GPS to track Tyarra’s cell phone back to the apartment complex. GPD said Tyarra was at least 100 yards into the apartment complex before she disappeared.

635897568140575248-Still0130-00006.jpg

GPD wouldn’t release information on where Tyarra was walking from but it’s believed the 19-year-old was with friends before she walked home.

“I’m thinking what could have possibly happened that kept her from making it back to the house,” her mom said.

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news/2016/02/17/new-detail-tyarras-williams-disapperance/80538646/

Thank you for posting this, los!

It's good to know that LE is following this trail. I have a suspicion that all will be revealed. I wish I could shake the sense of foreboding I feel about Tyarra's disappearance.

Prayers continue to go up for her, her precious Mother, and her loved ones who are missing her!

Thank you for posting this, los!

I wish I could shake the sense of foreboding I feel about Tyarra's disappearance.

Prayers continue to go up for her, her precious Mother, and her loved ones who are missing her!

Me too! I feel very sad now :( I think I've found a link. A year ago, a young African American woman & child were found burned in a car in GSO and they're asking for the public's assistance. I THINK the cases are RELATED!!! They were both around the area! Auto Z on Randleman Rd in GSO!

I wish the forums' search was better so we could compare these cases!

Asia Larose Brown, 22, and her son Ashton Paul Brown, 2 were found deceased and burned in a car :(

It won't let me paste photos! Help!

http://legacy.wfmynews2.com/story/n...ders-of-mom-son-found-in-burned-car/25763273/

I have another problem, even more pressing, advice anyone? A friend's family member is missing and I'm not sure the friend knows! I'd like to put the MISSING TEEN on here BUT I'm afraid he may not want that BUT time is of the essence in these cases!

Can anyone BUMP THIS UP for the related cases? TY!

ROLLTide

Which one of her face? The two girls are 4 years apart in age.

They're wearing the same caps and gowns for graduation too. :( Dang

RollTide

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde