NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys I am going to start a Virtual world Info thread as it relates to this case IN THE PARKING LOT and it will be discussion ONLY FOR THE PARKING LOT.
It will be set up in the morning so look for it then.
Please continue to follow the rules in place here in THIS forum.
Thanks.

What does this mean?

My opinion is EB's attorney's will not be able to shut this woman up. She is close to losing it already when this letter was written. Given her personality it is only a matter of time that she will completely come unhinged! I know exactly what would cause her to come unhinged too (faster) and that is if a certain persons FB post was shown to her. She would TELL ALL!
****MOO****

I totally agree it won't be too long before that angle gets to MSM I wish somone could mail her the screenshots

****JMO****

Bringing the link forward for us morning sleuths!

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Letters-allegedly-written-by-Elisa-Baker-Zahra-isnt-missing-106558484.html

I don't know what to think about these letters, the handwriting changes distinctly in both of them. It's too early and I haven't had me coffee yet. But one thing that really stood out to me is that she stated something like, She would have to move somewhere and would be penniless and that everyone has tutned their backs on her, even her kids.
Hmmm, is this grooming from jail? To me it sounded like she hopes to get out of jail and is sounding pitiful to gain sympathy from this guy. Oh and didn't she 'thank him for putting money in her account? Geesh, I'll go back and read again and again.

This woman is a piece of work, IMO and that's putting it nicely. Just WOW!...

MOO....wm

****MOO****

I totally agree it won't be too long before that angle gets to MSM I wish somone could mail her the screenshots

****JMO****

Well she is getting mail...I wonder if maybe **Cough** **Cough** someone could help with that. LMAO

We really didn’t kill her .....

...is she saying "WE" didn't really kill her..or we really didn't "KILL" her...
..there's that difference------( i really hate these letters -- either way she's dead.)

We really didn’t kill her .....

...is she saying "WE" didn't really kill her..or we really didn't "KILL" her...
..there's that difference------( i really hate these letters -- either way she's dead.)

That is why my theory in my mind works because in her mind and AB's mind they didn't kill her! They feel they were trying to help her. It wasn't their fault she had an open pressure wound that got infected. This is exactly how both of them would think. If you can stomach to look, check out google images for infected pressure wounds. My brother who is in a wheel chair gets them all the time. He lost his toe because of one and almost a leg. They can get really bad and just a two week time frame if not treated can turn bad fast!

http://www.spinal-injury.net/pressure-sore-stages-sci.htm

Lera213, You have some really good thoughts this am. I agree, this woman loves being in control and I think it is driving her nuts being locked up. I hope she keeps blabbing.

MOO... wm

ps I am still in shock over reading these letters this morning!

Lera213, You have some really good thoughts this am. I agree, this woman loves being in control and I think it is driving her nuts being locked up. I hope she keeps blabbing.

MOO... wm

ps I am still in shock over reading these letters this morning!

Thank you, even the evil will have some truth to what they say. I'm not evil but I lived with a very manipulative (me me me at all cost) type person. I survived by going into her head and trying to stay one step ahead of her mind.

Thank you, even the evil will have some truth to what they say. I'm not evil but I lived with a very manipulative (me me me at all cost) type person. I survived by going into her head and trying to stay one step ahead of her mind.

OT I am sorry Lera. My ex is a narcissitic sociopath and tells the most fantastical stories (lies). It makes one wonder "who could make up this stuff"? I dared not disagree or question him but I survived and finally managed to get out but it wasn't easy. I am glad you made it too!

(((Hugs)))

wm

I'm wondering, if they did find some more of Zahra's body at the house and this letter has come forth that this will push that DNA testing faster and if so I think we will get a PRESSER that she was found in the next few days. LE if they do will not give any hints on the condition of the body. They will just state they located her. That is if they got more body parts and able to ID that darling girl.

OT I am sorry Lera. My ex is a narcissitic sociopath and tells the most fantastical stories (lies). It makes one wonder "who could make up this stuff"? I dared not disagree or question him but I survived and finally managed to get out but it wasn't easy. I am glad you made it too!

(((Hugs)))

wm
It was my mother! Father died in fire, she was never charged, but I suspect it was her. So much in my past I could literally write a book and people would think it was a Fictional story. LOL

The good thing is I'm a better person, stronger, and it saved my life I know at least twice in my life.

I said long ago that LE knew she was dead and the wood chipper was the way they disposed of the body. I believe that is why LE broke down so much on his presser! IT was so clear at the time this was the case. I even stated that I thought LE had the body and even though I didn't say (pieces of her) I guessed it was in pieces and with this note it is in the HOSPITAL and are just a few pieces of Zahra. LE needs to keep in quiet until they find enough to identify her. Looking at the video of latest search on Christy road, they were looking at small piles, inside a small black bag, as if they were not looking for a whole body.

LE hasn't lied to us when they said they didn't have Zahra's body because they haven't positively identified her yet. OH they had a pretty good idea it was her and that is why the changed it to a homicide.

This part of EB's letter I think rings true!

Another poster mentioned giving Zahra a drug to quiet her down at night is close to the truth except my guess is Zahra was having a lot of pain from that LEG. She probably got a really bad pressure sore. She even could have died do to an infection. Perhaps this is why she wasn't in school because of this. If they sought medical attention for Zahra after that leg was so infected, they would clearly be charged with child abuse.

I believe they gave her drugs, probably a mixture of drugs provided by (someone we cannot talk about yet) This is why that person shows some guilt on his FB page.

Another poster hit on another point (so sorry I cannot remember who said what) and that was in that EB was arrested because of the admitted writing of the note. AB they didn't have enough to charge him, and they had so much investigation to do so they couldn't risk that.

We've all known all along that LE has kept a tight lip so parts of EB's note fits in to a lot of what we've all guessed. Would explain the two cars disposing of evidence too.

I believe now 97.9 percent that EB and AB are guilty. I also think who ever provided the drugs should also be charged with a crime.

The police have said the woodchipper was NOT a solid lead.

They have ruled out the dog hits on the wood chipper more or less.

Earlier this week, a K-9 unit alerted police to a wood chipper on the property. A K-9 unit dog handler told Channel 9 that the hit was not on the wood chipper itself but the engine, and the blood could have come from a cut on a worker’s hand.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html

K9 crews indicated earlier in the week that traces of human remains were found on wood processing equipment in an area where Baker's father once worked, but detectives with the Burke County Sheriff's Office said that is no longer a solid lead.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...ome-up-empty-so-far-as-zahra-search-continues

There is no way they could have used that woodchipper to destroy a body and only leave a bit blood on the engine itself.

I'm wondering, if they did find some more of Zahra's body at the house and this letter has come forth that this will push that DNA testing faster and if so I think we will get a PRESSER that she was found in the next few days. LE if they do will not give any hints on the condition of the body. They will just state they located her. That is if they got more body parts and able to ID that darling girl.

They don't need body parts to ID someone.
They can ID someone from the smallest piece of tissue.

The police have said the woodchipper was NOT a solid lead.

They have ruled out the dog hits on the wood chipper more or less.

Earlier this week, a K-9 unit alerted police to a wood chipper on the property. A K-9 unit dog handler told Channel 9 that the hit was not on the wood chipper itself but the engine, and the blood could have come from a cut on a worker’s hand.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html

K9 crews indicated earlier in the week that traces of human remains were found on wood processing equipment in an area where Baker's father once worked, but detectives with the Burke County Sheriff's Office said that is no longer a solid lead.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...ome-up-empty-so-far-as-zahra-search-continues

There is no way they could have used that woodchipper to destroy a body and only leave a bit blood on the engine itself.

So we can all stop talking about the woodchipper then? Great :) Thought that was a red herring....

We will see, but since they found something, and they didn't have the DNA back from it I can see LE telling the MEDIA, no lead so as to not tip their hand, give time to test, and it would be horrific if that got out before they really had a chance to investigate, interview and stuff. I hold that all with a grain of salt. moo

LE seems to be spending more time at Zahra's house than they do in other missing persons cases. Why? They've also done a great amount of digging in the back yard. Why?

I think they have reason -- and probably good reason -- to believe there's something to find.

I can't help but wonder if cadaver dogs keep hitting in the vicinity, but LE can't find why. On NG the other day one of the reporters said he believed that they are looking for Zahra's body in the house.

Just something that's been going through my mind repeatedly.

Someone started a thread on this and I thought I would bring the link over as it gives insight into the goth culture that some (not all and not goth bashing, I know some nice peeps who are goth) goth's participate in. There is also a goth websight mentioned. I wonder if EB was a member of this sight too>>>>>>>>>>link.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/25596088/detail.html

FWIW. :)

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads