ND - Dru Sjodin, 22, Grand Forks, 22 Nov 2003 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Hammerized
Anybody notice the smears and swirls in the frozen condensation of his car's rear passenger window?

It looks just like mine when my son wipes his hands all over the inside of the window, and then later when it's humid in there- the smears show up. When it's cold, they turn to frost drawings. Just like the window glass in this picture.

I wonder if he did take her in his car, injured, with the rear child-locks engaged so she couldn't open the door. It's only the glass on that rear window, the others look normal. And so I am assuming this smear wasn't from the police looking for evidence.

I increased the contrast from the picture on the finddru website (sorry I can't attach it) and it's even more obvious.

Forensic examiners inspected the car, the affidavit said, and discovered blood in several spots, including the inside of the rear passenger-side window and on the back seat.

Well you might be right that it was her since blood was found there

Love Mama-
You touched my heart. God bless you, your daughter and your entire family. Check your pm in a minute, I have a poem headed your way.

Idaho

OK Toth, I'll bite. What are you talking about?
Courts have recently ruled that a prisoner is entitled to medical care and that California had to provide expensive transplants to prisoners even if honest, working people who deserved them more could not afford to get them and the prisoners were on life sentences.

Originally posted by Toth
Courts have recently ruled that a prisoner is entitled to medical care and that California had to provide expensive transplants to prisoners even if honest, working people who deserved them more could not afford to get them and the prisoners were on life sentences.

Well, thank God AR won't be incarcerated in California.

Love_Mama,

I am so sorry for all you have had to bear in your life. Most people (thank God) never have to lose a sibling...but to lose a sibling AND a daughter is just unimaginable! I am the mother of 2 and I cannot imagine being able to survive that! God bless you...you are a VERY special person! :blowkiss:

Mare

Mama,

I did know of the loss of your beloved daughter through our talks on another thread. I still wanted to take a moment though and tell you that my heart still breaks for you every time I hear you mention Stacy. You are an amazing lady to handle it the way you do. I really respect you and your strength.

God Bless You Mama,
:blowkiss:
Kira

Same thing here in Oregon...they even get organ transplants here...and, the state is broke.

Where is the Crookston Damn in relation to the area the shoe was found?

(They should have made him a "donor" during the other twenty three years of prison)

They say that if you don't find the person within a 3-5 day period after they are missing, chances are they are usually dead. Elizabeth Smart however was an miracle.

Missing children were last seen at a Minneapolis mall
12-09-2003

(Minneapolis-AP) -- Police are searching for six Minneapolis children -- and they say one of them is a teenager who ran away just a week ago. Police say the children were last seen at Minnesota's Mall of America on Sunday. They say 14- and 13-year-old girls took four younger children -- ages one to five -- to the mall by bus. The teens aren't related to each other, nor to the younger children, who are siblings. Police say the younger children's father left them in the care of the teens when he went to church. A mall surveillance tape shows the children leaving the mall Sunday to get on a bus. That's the last time investigators can confirm the group's whereabouts. Police say they don't believe the teens have any criminal intent. (Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Found this on another thread but totally agree:

Our tax money has supported him while he relaxed and rested in prison and now our tax money is providing him an attorney to represent him for what? another crime , same thing over agan #4. What the hell is this system good for. When I see this SOB on TV I just could imagine what I would like to do> Wake up we need to revise some of our laws for the innocent citizens and quit catering to these ****s and providing the pro bono attorneys a paycheck.

Another good point is we spank our children when disciplining but we pamper a convicted rapist/murderer?? His rights ended when he was convicted the first time. This is insane. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE AN ATTORNEY. At the very least he should be put in a dark room with no food/water/encouragement/NOTHING until he talks. If we can't touch him, leave him to rot with all his lies and denials. These guys can dish out but can't take it...THEY NEED TO BE PUNISHED AND COHERSED...not protected.

Lovemama, you are awesome. I am feeling very emotional today, and your posts made me cry. God bless you, and God bless Stacy who is always near you and your family eveen though she's with the Lord. You are such a strong woman..... I so admire you .
Thanks for being you.

I continue to hold out hope for Dru, although every day it gets harder to do so. I pray that they find her and that her family will have closure. And I can only hope that justice will be served to AM, especially prison justice. I pray that someday our streets and parking lots and malls will be safe for children and women everywhere. God help us all.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/12/10/missing.student/

Dru's Father embraced the sherrif who said there is no chance Dru will be found alive.

Dru's family reminds me of Laci's family - so much dignity and compassion for others in the midst of their overwhelming grief. It's like they are trying to make others feel better - even strangers who they know are hurting.

Originally posted by johnny
Missing children were last seen at a Minneapolis mall
12-09-2003

(Minneapolis-AP) -- Police are searching for six Minneapolis children -- and they say one of them is a teenager who ran away just a week ago. Police say the children were last seen at Minnesota's Mall of America on Sunday. They say 14- and 13-year-old girls took four younger children -- ages one to five -- to the mall by bus. The teens aren't related to each other, nor to the younger children, who are siblings. Police say the younger children's father left them in the care of the teens when he went to church. A mall surveillance tape shows the children leaving the mall Sunday to get on a bus. That's the last time investigators can confirm the group's whereabouts. Police say they don't believe the teens have any criminal intent. (Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Johnny... we had a thread going on that one... the kids were found safe.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2888

Cass...

That doesn't mean they move to the top of the list. They are on the list exactly the same as everyone else is. Anyone who has the funds, and is already on the list will be ahead of someone suddenly needing the same thing while in prison.

It is still wrong that they get a transplant free, when other have to raise funds or miss out, but at least get the facts straight.

I can understand the Sjodin family being outraged at the Sheriff's comments but let us not forget that although it really may be distressing to the family, it really is true that Dru is almost certainly dead and probably was killed that very night.

I am surprised that the family still thinks she is alive. It has been a few weeks now and the guy has been in jail. Where do they think she is? So sad. I guess is it very hard to give up hope that she could be found alive. Her poor parents.

I, too, regretably, feel this little gal is gone for good. I wish so hard that I'm proven wrong. I can only hope that the perp rots in H E double toothpicks. If I could hug her family, I surely would...perhaps mental thoughts of such will travel to them. Please let her be alive...:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname