GUILTY NE - Juliette Geurts, 2, beaten to death, Gering, 11 July 2008

LCoastmom

That is so beautiful and heart wrenching. I don't have the words to tell you how it affected me.

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS!

:seeya: I can't take credit for it - just thought others may find it moving as I did and keep the interest up in the search for justice...three years is too long!

Since he hasn't been in the Military very long I would imagine if he doesn't have a decent first Sgt (boss) then he probably wouldn't want to make waves.

He really cannot get the military involved it is out of their jurisdiction. They can advise him on legal matters do wills and powers of attorney.

They will not make one phone call and they cannot. It is a civilian matter period. It sounds cold but it is a fact MISSION FIRST.

Most new recruits are fearful of coming forward to ask for time off, or even talk about a family issue. I bet his reporting officials are not even aware of it. If they were aware of it, they would probably send him for an evaluation to determine if the stress of what happened would interfer with him being able to do his job.

I know the AF when a person is getting deployed and there is a stressing family factor they will call him in, speak to him, and given what is said or their determination if they feel it is warranted they would send him for an eval. Especially since the media has been reporting the high rate of suicide. The Military isn't taking any chances.

This is why my gut says that the father doesn't talk about or stress it to the Army. This doesn't mean he doesn't want justice. It is just the Military newbie A-Typical thought process of "Lay Low or get in trouble or be seen as a trouble troop that has too many pressing issues to be able to complete his mission"

This is why the PRESS should work hard for Justice for Juliette even more!

I can tell you as a spouse of a husband that was deployed to Desert Storm, Desert Shield, Iraq, that as a spouse we are trained to take charge, to show the husband they do not have to worry about us on the home front, lest he is over there thinking about his family and not where the next bullet comes from.

I apologize. I should have worded that better or written more of my thoughts. I was referring to the Judge Advocate giving her power of attorney. I too come from a military family. My son AF, ex-husband Army, brothers AF, brother-in-law AF, and a whole bunch of cousins and uncles, AF, Marines, Army, and Navy.

I do know there are things you don't go to your CO about and there are things you can go to a JA for.

I know she has power of attorney over his child but I'm not sure about representing him with LE. I think she does because of previous posts but I could be wrong.

When my nephew was killed my brother and his family lived in the same town as the base. It was all over the news. My brother was scheduled for deployment. The AF delayed his deployment. He didn't go to them they called him in and told him his orders had been changed. He was scheduled to leave the day his son was buried.

He was sent at a later date. I do understand how the military works and I know he can't ask them to get involved in the investigation.

I guess I need to be more specific when I answer a post. I apologize for being so vague.

Thanks for all your information

ah Jeannie I'm not use to people knowing about the real Military way of life. I apologize too assuming you where not affiliated. HOOYA for AF...heheehhehe

ah Jeannie I'm not use to people knowing about the real Military way of life. I apologize too assuming you where not affiliated. HOOYA for AF...heheehhehe

I'm with you on that! I salute all our military. Its a tough job and I doubt that I could ever do what they do! Its tough on the wives and families too!

I commend you, your family, and your husband. We are all proud of you!:fireworks:

A prayer for Jaelyn today; that she might have happy memories of her twin and that she has the stability in her life to deal with the knowledge she will grow into.

I have been in contact with Brandon....I am hoping he will answer more questions, but it doesn't seem like he wants to talk.

Why do you want media attention for this story? Like Casey Anthony? What do you think will come of that?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Unbelievable.

Is there some REASON you don't want this case looked at?

Why does she want media attention? Are you serious?

My money is on Dustin.

And this case needs to be so out there that LE is embarrassed.

They were getting drunk, smoking pot (and I bet harder stuff) playing loud music with Brandon passing out on couch (accd to him)

Prior signs of abuse/neglect

Dustin beat someone with a baseball bat weeks before this murder (showing his ability to snap and be violent)

And some form of his DNA was found on that baby's shirt.

And really............this is the best LE can do???????? I'm pretty sure any of us could "solve" this case.

This makes me so mad........I had to vent.

Has anyone been in touch with Juliette's mother? Does anyone know where she is, I mean exactly where she is? What about her parents, have they spoken to you?

I can't imagine her just moving away and never trying to find out about her baby. But, I can't imagine a mother living with two men, drinking, doing drugs, and either abusing her child or allowing her to be murdered either.

She's a piece of work.....

It breaks my heart that she now has Juliette's little sister and probably in the same environment. Different city, different house, different guys but probably that poor baby is going through the same thing.

Sorry, I just get so angry thinking about what happend to Juliette and Jaelyn and probably the other baby. She doesn't deserve to be walking around free and neither do Dustin and Brandon.

I don't think any of the three have a conscience. We all know they don't have morals.

Juliette's Daddy was serving our country when his baby girl was beaten to death.

I am still stunned that more people are not outraged that he is not getting justice.

That his little girls are not getting justice.

julietteflag13.jpg

Juliette was born November 2, 2005.

She lived 32 months.

She died almost 36 months ago.

She has now been dead, longer than she lived.

julietteg8.jpg

julietteg14.jpg

On July 11 it will have been 3 years...

3 years without Justice.

3 years her sister has lived without her twin.

justice5.jpg

julietteg20.jpg

Juliette is another big eyed, beautiful 2 year old little girl who was brutally murdered in the summer of 2008.

There is a cause of death, a crime scene and people of interest.

justice2f.jpg

julietteg26.jpg

Juliette did not get swift justice like Caylee.

Juliette did not have a Yuri and she does not have a Linda or Jeff.

She does not have coverage from Nancy, or Jane or anyone else. Not yet.

justice3.jpg

Instead she has a guy who has worked on "dozen's of dead babies."

julietteg41.jpg

Juliette died because her Daddy was serving our country.

Her Daddy is still serving our country.

Yet, our country cannot give Juliette and her Daddy justice.

julietteflag14.jpg

What can you do to help her Daddy get justice for his baby girl, while he fights for you and your family??

julietteg9.jpg

julietteg44.jpg

julietteg3.jpg

Justice For Juliette

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Juliette/163622797027340

http://justiceforjuliette.org/

Bumping this post as a reminder who this is about.

Two little girls who deserve justice. Two little lives forever changed.

Three adults who know the truth yet refuse to do the right thing.

A family who has tried to get answers for three years and a system that has ignored them. A father who serves our country and our country has deserted him.

Have you heard anything at all? How is your brother doing? I hope he's getting home soon.

Bumping for Justice for Juliette!

Have you heard anything at all? How is your brother doing? I hope he's getting home soon.

Bumping for Justice for Juliette!

JfJ posted on FB (tonight) that he just made it home safely...

Juliette needs to not be forgotten... I'm sorry I haven't been here sooner to bump her thread up from page 6...

Is there any news or anything happening? Glad her Daddy is home safe!

Still praying for justice!

Juliette's little sister is still with the woman who gave birth to her, last I heard... I would assume pending a paternity/custody battle which has likely been delayed due to Dad's deployment. :(

It's pretty hard to fight for custody when you are overseas. He was in basic training when Juliette was murdered... and I believe is on his third tour now... in 3 years. Not much time for court battles.

Juliette's twin is living with her paternal grandparents however.

I agree about lawsuits... I also think once Caylee's case is over that we might get Nancy to cover Juliette. If Nancy hears that DA talk to Juliette's aunt the way he did... that might not be a pretty sight either.

YouTube - ‪Justice For Juliette‬‏

http://www.kneb.com/news/index/89d88727-e296-4571-97cd-9def2c553b1b

Gov. Dave Heineman has appointed an attorney from Lincoln as a district judge in western Nebraska.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Juliette/163622797027340

Apparently this new judge is a very good thing??? Aunt Monica is certainly excited about it at least.
I'm guessing any change is a good thing at this point...

When was the third daughter born? It sounds like it was during the court proceedings so isn't she legally considered his? And if not, can't the father's family submit DNA for the paternity test?

I just hope this family is fighting just as hard for this child as they are for the one they lost. I'd hate for her to face the same fate.

This story is heartbreaking though. Has it been confirmed the boyfriend's DNA was on the shirt or is that just rumor?

Another precious angel lost :(. I will keep checking this thread and googling hoping this case will go to trial!

When was the third daughter born? It sounds like it was during the court proceedings so isn't she legally considered his? And if not, can't the father's family submit DNA for the paternity test?

I just hope this family is fighting just as hard for this child as they are for the one they lost. I'd hate for her to face the same fate.

This story is heartbreaking though. Has it been confirmed the boyfriend's DNA was on the shirt or is that just rumor?

Dustin's DNA was found on her clothing, I believe her shirt.

WHEN that DNA got there (the twins were not bathed frequently and may not have had clothes washed either) is not known.

What kind of DNA it was, (blood, saliva, etc) is not known either.

This is the video the DNA is mentioned in:

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1053079505001

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley