GUILTY NE - Kelsey Miller, 28, Lincoln, 27 November 2014

From all of the pics of her kids on Facebook, I can't imagine she would just pick up and leave without them. I hope LE is checking her husband's cell phone pings to see if he's been anywhere unusual.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

My brain isn't working well this morning, so I'm not following your post. (Sorry!)

Are you referring to his FB post or something else? I don't see anything in the article.

His FB post, sorry. I had just had a chance to read it this morning, but it makes himself sound like a complete moron.

His FB post, sorry. I had just had a chance to read it this morning, but it makes himself sound like a complete moron.

Thanks for clarifying! That's what I thought you meant but I wasn't sure if I missed something in the article.

Journal-Star has posted that the body of Kelsey D. Miller has been found, and that her husband has been arrested: http://journalstar.com/news/local/b...cle_3d9521a2-c1af-5e80-be08-b5a701b3a859.html

And, of very little importance—controlling, manipulative piece of work for posting that to her facebook, to embarrass and demean the poor woman in front of 100 of her friends.

If he'd do that publicly, behind closed doors must have been a very sad place.

Kevin Michael Miller had used the storage unit in the past, but it was in his friend's name. Peschong said friends found the body Sunday and called police.

How awful for them. :(

Rest in Peace, Kelsey.

:rose:

If anyone local (or otherwise) hears of something being done for the children, will you please update us? I read they are currently in foster care. I can't imagine what they are going through, but would love to be able to help in any way.

I feel sick. I wish someone could have protected Kelsey from this monster. She was a beautiful lady. RIP.

If anyone local (or otherwise) hears of something being done for the children, will you please update us? I read they are currently in foster care. I can't imagine what they are going through, but would love to be able to help in any way.

Me too, especially with the holidays coming up. I wish I were local to organize something. :(

RIP Kelsey....may you live in the memory of your children always!

I'm beyond sad right now. From what I read in the beginning I knew this woman was in trouble. It's so frustrating. Rest in peace beautiful woman, god bless her and her kids.

Prayers for Kelsey's children and loved ones.

What a totally selfish and repulsive individual - to not only snuff out the life of such a beautiful woman, he has robbed his own children of a loving mother. I hope justice is swift and hard on this person. R.I.P Kelsey :(

I was so hoping the initial rumors of her hiding out/running away were true. How heartbreaking for her family and friends. I am local, we are going out for dinner but I told my hubby we need to wait to catch the beginning of the news. I'm not sure there will be any new info. I'll certainly post anything new I hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back