GUILTY NE - Kelsey Miller, 28, Lincoln, 27 November 2014

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_ee24ef6b-80d1-57e6-9a5a-12a45126ac03.html

Kevin Miller cut his 28-year-old wife’s body into pieces and hid them in a storage shed after killing her, Lincoln police said in court documents unsealed Friday.

Police believe that Miller, who goes by Mike, hit Kelsey Miller in the head with a baseball bat and shot her three times early on Thanksgiving morning, Lincoln Police Sgt. Luke Wilke said in an affidavit for a search warrant...

Police also talked with an Indiana woman who belongs to a Facebook group of mothers that included Kelsey Miller. The members all had given birth around the same time... Kelsey told her that her husband stood over her shoulder earlier in the day while she posted something on Facebook that began: “I am posting this today to clear the air and to clear my husband's name and reputation. I am a compulsive liar and until recently, I didn't realize how much I was fueled by other people's sympathy.”

I can only imagine the hell he put this poor girl through during their 5 years of marriage! Unbelievable that he stood over her and made her post such a thing on Facebook. Ugh! There are no words to describe this horrible man! :no:

http://journalstar.com/news/local/m...cle_8166d9bf-2de0-5c7e-9d8d-09d63251f696.html

Kelsey Miller was a woman known for being reserved, but having a witty sense of humor. That was proven when she didn’t have a date for prom. Instead of walking by herself during the grand march as a student at Lakeview High School, she carried a cardboard cutout of Elvis Presley...

Many were remembering Miller during a benefit Saturday for the 28-year-old from Lincoln...

The benefit at the American Legion Club in Columbus served as a fundraiser for Kelsey Miller’s three children, a 4-year-old girl, 18-month-old boy and teenager who Mike Miller had from a previous relationship.

Husband gets life sentence in slaying of Kelsey Miller

snipped
Kevin "Mike" Miller has shown no remorse in the months since he killed his wife Kelsey at Thanksgiving and hid her body, prosecutors and family said Tuesday.

“I think he’s sorry for being caught,” said Tina Peterson, one of Kelsey Miller’s aunts, after his sentencing. "Sorry for what he did? That's for him and the Lord."

Miller, 34, was sentenced to life in prison Tuesday for killing his 28-year-old wife last November.

In April, Miller pleaded no contest to first-degree murder and using a firearm to commit a felony in the Nov. 27 slaying.

Kelsey Miller's remains were found in a Lincoln storage unit Dec. 7, six days after she was reported missing to police by a domestic violence advocate.

On Tuesday, Lancaster County District Judge Lori Maret gave Miller a sentence of life without parole for the murder, plus 50 years for the gun charge.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back