Neighbor and eyewitness Jim Kelley

Let's assume it was their truck. Couldn't it have been that Kaine and/or Terri did drive around the neighborhood at some point(s) to see if Kyron had tried to walk home, was hurt, etc? The first time was "around 3 pm", which would have been around the time they learned that Kyron was not on the bus and had been marked absent at school. 2 am, I will admit is an odd time and the police were involved in the search by then. But, they could have went out driving again out of desperation. I know my parents did that with me if I was still out riding my bike too late or something.

I was thinking the same thing at first. I could totally see myself driving around aimlessly as well...

The only thing that made me discount that idea was that I would have come forward immediately in order to explain that it was me - if nothing else but to make sure that LE wasn't on some wild goose chase...:waitasec:

Too bad if it was TH out driving around at 2am that she did not have her phone with her...that would be some interesting evidence...or maybe it was and she did...?

I figured that's what everybody thought. (If that truck siting had anything to do with Kyron. )

If JK saw a woman driving the truck, I'm guessin' that would have been during the day 3:00. Doubt he could have seen who was behind the wheel out there at 2:00am.

So that makes me wonder, IF it was TH, perhaps she wasn't alone at the 2:00 a.m. siting? What was her alibi at 2:00 a.m.?

I know I couldn't slip out of bed AND head out the door, start our truck while my husband was sleeping without him waking up. I wonder, is the Ford F250 they own a diesel? Even noisier. And surely, if he didn't awaken on leaving, wouldn't he awaken on her return? Most people with precious little ones, like that baby girl, don't sleep real sound. Hmmmm.

Considering it was the first night Kyron was missing, I doubt any adults were sleeping. I also think LE would know exactly where they were at 2am.

I'm thinking that in this kind of situation - where it is very unusual to see traffic of any sort, and it's the area in which one lives - that the person(s) who observed the truck took fairly careful note of details.

Right. That's my point. If I lived in a place where cars don't go unless you lived there, and a car came down my street and idled, I would certainly take notice of it. Color, two doors?, four doors?, Chevy?, Ford?, markings?, rims?.
That's my point. He makes mention of a white truck, but white trucks aren't unusual.

If what Mr. Kelly says is correct, then the neighbor who "loosed the dogs" 1)also noticed the truck (or was contacted by Kelly about it at the time) and 2) was sufficiently bothered by it's presence to let her dogs loose as a protection factor. I've lived at the end of a dead end road in a situation where I couldn't see a neighbor's house for all the woods and no one was in hollerin distance. Almost no one ever came down there but when they did we knew it. It was freaky and scary the few times someone just drove up because it wasn't a place you would end up by accident. That's why I had a BIG dog!

My personal experience and the fact that it happened twice on the day Kyron went missing and is within a few miles of his home makes me very curious and can't help but lean toward the direction that this truck had something to do with Kyron's disappearance. I too wonder what view one can get from there.

I do recall that at some point LE made a statement about having cleared all of the possible sightings of vehicles, etc...this may have been cleared long ago, they would have no reason to tell the public, as they are telling anything else.

the sighting of the truck at 2am on Sat morning

I would think it would be hard for SM to get out of LE sight. LE was reported to be with the family 24/7 since Kyron disappearance.

Considering it was the first night Kyron was missing, I doubt any adults were sleeping. I also think LE would know exactly where they were at 2am.

My point exactly, was LE already with them? And if so, it obviously wasn't Terri, nor her husband. Soooo, who was in this white truck? Was it even a Ford F250? How do we know?

My point exactly, was LE already with them? And if so, it obviously wasn't Terri, nor her husband. Soooo, who was in this white truck? Was it even a Ford F250? How do we know?

It definitely is strange, but there might be a simple reason for it. Maybe the person driving it doesn't know there is interest in the truck and why they were there, so have not come forward.

Soooo, who was in this white truck? Was it even a Ford F250? How do we know?

We don't know and we won't ever know unless the person who was in the truck comes forward or else there is some identification or witness who was able to see who was in that truck and/or can positively identify the truck.

Looking at the area in the map I posted above, whoever was on that road would have had to turn around near that house in order to get out of there without backing out...backing all the way out would be quite a chore imo. I just can't imagine someone pulling down that road and turning around in that exact same location, twice in less than 12 hours. Coming off of NW Cornelius Pass Rd, turning on to NW 8th Ave there is only one house where NW 8th Ave becomes NW Folkenberg Ave., from that point all the way to Kelly's property there is nowhere to turn around until actually arriving at 6th AVE where Kelly's property is located. So if it was someone with Kyron they would have had to place him somewhere between at NW 8th and Folkenberg and Kelly's property. It's 2.6 miles from NW Cornelius Pass Rd, to Kelly's property.

mappics.jpg

mapKellyspropertyarea.jpg

Is it known whether anyone else associated with this case has a white pickup truck?

Or rather, considering how common they are, how many of the people associated with this case have white pickup trucks? And who they are?

Looking at the area in the map I posted above, whoever was on that road would have had to turn around near that house in order to get out of there without backing out...backing all the way out would be quite a chore imo. I just can't imagine someone pulling down that road and turning around in that exact same location, twice in less than 12 hours. Coming off of NW Cornelius Pass Rd, turning on to NW 8th Ave there is only one house where NW 8th Ave becomes NW Folkenberg Ave., from that point all the way to Kelly's property there is nowhere to turn around until actually arriving at 6th AVE where Kelly's property is located. So if it was someone with Kyron they would have had to place him somewhere between at NW 8th and Folkenberg and Kelly's property. It's 2.6 miles from NW Cornelius Pass Rd, to Kelly's property.

mappics.jpg

I agree.I don't think people went to this area where he lived out there alot.Maybe someone was looking for a place to put Kyron or something.Kelly said the car lingered.I assume no one got out of the car?or throw something out?Maybe the same car did come back around 2:00 am or so or it could have been a different truck.Maybe the person was going to come back and put him or something there and got scared off.How would the step mom have gotten away at 2:00 am in the morning with out some one seeing her?Who else could have used thier car?

If the Horman household was being watched, which I'm guessing it was, at 2:00 am that Sat. morning, then this mysterious truck siting was most probably NOT the Horman's pickup.

There are a lot of white pick ups on the road, but for two different pickups to go to this remote area and sort of hang out within this time frame, sounds waaaay to coincidental of a happening for this location.

Kelley said it was unusual for ANY car to come down that road that didn't live there, let alone the same truck in that time period.

Do we know for certain that LE was with the Horman's that night? Is there a statement from that night that the are with them 24/7, or did that come later? If they were with them, I'm guessing we're barking up a wrong tree and we should be looking for whomever has a white truck that could have been on JK's street.

Also, do we have confirmation from the other neighbor yet, about this mysterious white pick-up?

Like I said, whether or not LE was with the family that night - there still could have been a "need" for diapers, milk, cigs, etc. and a quick run to the 24 hour store wouldn't have seemed out of place. I've asked about 24 hour stores in the area. JMO

mappics.jpg

Thanks Momtective, We do luv you for all the great things you always bring to our discussions. Ya Ya

Like I said, whether or not LE was with the family that night - there still could have been a "need" for diapers, milk, cigs, etc. and a quick run to the 24 hour store wouldn't have seemed out of place. I've asked about 24 hour stores in the area. JMO

And if LE was with them, don't you think they'd follow them or go with them?

And if LE was with them, don't you think they'd follow them or go with them?
Probably - maybe it was TH and LE and she was showing them where she went that day.
JMO

Probably - maybe it was TH and LE and she was showing them where she went that day.
JMO

I believe the neighbour said it was a woman alone in the truck but at 2:00 am it must be hard to see...

When I was using Google street view around the area yesterday, I noticed that their camera truck passed a number of white pickups with extended cabs. I'm pretty sure one was a Chevy or GMC, but at least two were white Ford Super Duty (though I can't tell for sure whether they were 250 or not. Probably). Several others didn't show up clearly enough to identify. So it appears to be a pretty common vehicle in the region --which doesn't surprise me. Similar trucks are a dime a dozen around here. Very popular model and color.

Oh, and I agree that at that hour of the morning, the neighbors noticed and recorded every detail they could see. I'm mildly surprised nobody called the cops at the time. When you live in an area like that, a vehicle that isn't known to you pulling in at an hour like that is definitely a threat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back