Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had the weirdest... I mean weirdest thought. I just read that complaint. It somehow sounded eerily similar to the TH burning of her remains. In that because they did that to a cat somehow they could do that to a person?? I mean the accelerant, the cat body, watching it burn in the bon fire. It's almost like the Sheriff is sending a message that he's behind the "story".
Actually, I think you're onto something.

I just had the weirdest... I mean weirdest thought. I just read that complaint. It somehow sounded eerily similar to the TH burning of her remains. In that because they did that to a cat somehow they could do that to a person?? I mean the accelerant, the cat body, watching it burn in the bon fire. It's almost like the Sheriff is sending a message that he's behind the "story".

I think the State did want to enter that prior bad act as evidence (and all his other bad acts, alleged and not alleged) and one of the reasons was because of the bonfire.

In this decision.... it quotes the States motion as saying "the striking similarity of placing object of Avery's torture on a bonfire"

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...tion-of-Nine-Items-of-Other-Acts-Evidence.pdf

Although names are mentioned, or we may know who some of the people are in that decision/order.... I think we need to be careful and maybe not put there names in here. I was reluctant to even link it ;-)

ETA: I don't think these prior bad acts are ever allowed in court cases, so not surprised the state was denied, I think it's just a matter of doing the motion for the record... kinda like the defense always does a motion to dismiss when the State rests? lol

I'm guessing you are done watching lol Brendan's story just breaks my heart, even if SA is guilty, I don't believe for a minute that Brendan is at all. If you look around on here, you will find links to his full confessions or transcripts.

I just got done reading BD's transcripts from his interviews with police and wow!! There were so many times they basically told him what to say!! They didnt get the answer they wanted so they pushed him. I cannot believe he cant get a new trial.

So when did the brother get home from hunting? What's the broths name? I forget!

So when did the brother get home from hunting? What's the broths name? I forget!

Bobby... and at trial he said he got home at 5.

All the Dassey boys have names that start with B ... so it gets confusing lol for the most part, if you see BD in here... it's referring to Brendan Dassey.

Wendy... if you are adventurous.... here is a link to an index of the transcripts, just click on the day to open. It's a bit overwhelming at first .... I still haven't read it all lol But if you are looking for specific information about someone or what was said... sometimes it can be found in their testimony :) or just ask... someone will answer lol

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Transcripts-Table-of-Contents-*No-Discussion*

ETA: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/ this site has a ton of information, photo's, documents, exhibits

I'm in the same boat too! I'm being a total nut case about this whole thing but I can't trust anyone who "came up" with "evidence". One minute I feel like Ms. Zellner is going to blow wide open this whole 30 year conspiracy and then the next I feel like one of those Elvis is really alive weirdos.
I can't reconcile what they (LE) did to BD. I can't believe that SA would tow her car (see rav4 thread) down the line of cars to keep it in his yard all week when he has a car crusher and he has the key. I can't believe he would cut her up then place her in the back of her car only to drive her to his back yard burn pit. And I can't believe he would burn her in his back yard for a big old bonfire when he has a smelter. It makes NO sense.

count me in too, I'm on this bandwagon.

Anyone else's jaw drop when the camera was sent with the one volunteer who found TH vehicle? I mean what are the odds of that happening?

Anyone else's jaw drop when the camera was sent with the one volunteer who found TH vehicle? I mean what are the odds of that happening?

Add in the odds of the volunteer being related to TH and the odds of her starting her search by the crusher. Pretty big odds if you ask me ...

and the odds that she was the only one that had that great idea to search the salvage yard.

I wonder if the map that RH gave her just had a circle.... (we could name that circle uhmmm God)... in the spot where the Rav4 was ;-)

And odds that she is a former private investigator

So now the cousin of Teresa's father is being defamed and included in this conspiracy?

To clarify the facts. She was a Private Investigator, and in my opinion the true hero of Teresa's case. Her experience told her to bring along a camera. The salvage yard, which is a very large property, was the last known location of Teresa. It makes perfect sense for her to go look there. Her instincts were proved correct.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
She actually did not bring a camera...she was given a camera by Ryan h. Along with a map of the salvage yard.

She actually did not bring a camera...she was given a camera by Ryan h. Along with a map of the salvage yard.
She asked him for it.

Can't edit my last post on my phone but it was actually Scott's camera and I don't think the map was for the salvage yard.

FACT: She asked for a camera because she said she forgot hers, so someone loaned her one.

I have been a reader of Websleuths for many years. Once upon a time, family members of the victim were off limits, unless named as a suspect or poi by LE.

Family members (unless named by MSM as a "POI" or a "suspect") of the deceased are still considered victims on WS. As far as I know that standard hasn't been changed.

So now the cousin of Teresa's father is being defamed and included in this conspiracy?

To clarify the facts. She was a Private Investigator, and in my opinion the true hero of Teresa's case. Her experience told her to bring along a camera. The salvage yard, which is a very large property, was the last known location of Teresa. It makes perfect sense for her to go look there. Her instincts were proved correct.

Yep, it made perfect sense to her to start way in the back of the yard by the crusher. What PI goes out of the house without a camera ?

<modsnip>

I have been a reader of Websleuths for many years. Once upon a time, family members of the victim were off limits, unless named as a suspect or poi by LE.

For some reason, it appears to be open slather on anyone and everyone except SA in this case. Imo, any post even slightly alluding to involvement by any of her family members should be shut down.

Have you reported any of these offensive posts?

ADMIN NOTE: This thread is closed. If you wish to discuss the FACTS of this case, use the topic threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix