New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned #2

Just jumping in to say that, at this particular point in time, the only way I will believe that Caylee is alive, is if she appears in front of a television camera, preferably standing in front of a church where, hopefully, the As wouldn't dare lie, with about 20 kazillion verifiable, credible witnesses, who place their hands on a Bible and swear that it is really, truly, Caylee, and that she is, in fact, alive and breathing.

I'm so disgusted and repulsed by this family that I could just barf.

LOL, I think I'd need the pope himself standing next to her, LOL

I would love to think Caylee is having a fun time traveling and eating at McDonalds, unfortunately, she's not-unless they have McDonalds in Heaven! I have never seen the kind of reaction from a missing childs family. In fact, I have seen way more emotion in custody disputes. I think some of the posters tonight and some today sounded alittle bit defensive concerning the A's and KFN. I think all the great investigative work and very intuitive thinking might just be hitting a nerve or two!:clap:
Maybe they're paying attention and thats why the A's cancelled on NG Fri. and the press conference is apparently now to be announced for "sometime" this week!:rolleyes:

Interesting since LP just left town & Blanchard Park is not the media site today- no need for a Bart/KFN/CA diversion anymore, I guess.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Bart said a press conference will be held later this week, when the Anthonys intend to release information about leads which they believe indicate that Caylee is still alive.

"We thought it necessary to wait for the Anthony's attorney, Mark (NeJame), to get back from his trip, so we could have a panel of all those involved ... that the media will want to ask questions to," Bart said"
MN probably told them to hold off so he could step in to avoid questions he feels they can't answer and keep Cindy from getting herself in deeper. In other words, damage control needs to be in place. LOL At least, MN thinks ahead on those things. He obviously knows his clients.

(Bolded by me) This statement is laughable. It does mention the questions...but fails to mention that MN won't allow the answers to those very questions.

Interesting since LP just left town & Blanchard Park is not the media site today- no need for a Bart/KFN/CA diversion anymore, I guess.
There are conflicting reports on the whereabouts of LP at the moment and about if the search will continue with a dive team from PA. We heard they have clearance to continue...but we will have to stay tuned.

Good question .... Several choices for an answer:
a) they can't afford to travel. GA is still working but CA is not. Can't imagine they have much money to travel, especially since KFN said recently that donations are down.

b) Since they either know exactly what happened or merely suspect what happened (like the rest of us) and it's just a matter of time before someone finds Caylee, they want to be close to home and close to where she might be found.

c) They truly don't know what happened or where Caylee is, despite the "sightings" reported, so where are they going to go?

My vote is (B).

And another thought, D.) The Anthony's are trying to impact the jury pool. For them now, it is ALL ABOUT CASEY, not little Caylee.

My vote is (D).

I don't believe that the press conference will ever happen. Reading the link you provided cyber just enrages me more. Cindy talking about LP obstructing justice..What in the h@ll does she think she has been doing? :furious: And George saying that what made last week hard was the media calling him about bones, when he knew in his heart it wasn't Caylee. How would he KNOW that? Even if he believed Casey, which I don't think for a millisecond that he does, how would he KNOW that someone hadn't done something to her, unless he knows where she is? Arrrgggg!!!!:furious:

ITA with your entire post
He needs to stand up to CA and stop her maddness. It really isn't doing her any good.
He testified in front of the grandjury for goodness sakes. It seems that he wants it both ways.
He says one thing to them ,Le, and another to her.
Almost like a double life isn't it?

And another thought, D.) The Anthony's are trying to impact the jury pool. For them now, it is ALL ABOUT CASEY, not little Caylee.

My vote is (D).

My vote is D--no question in my mind this is an attempt to influence the jury pool. Whatever happened to the gag order?

My vote is (D).

Good one! Guess I'll have to change my vote to B&D both!

MN probably told them to hold off so he could step in to avoid questions he feels they can't answer and keep Cindy from getting herself in deeper. In other words, damage control needs to be in place. LOL At least, MN thinks ahead on those things. He obviously knows his clients.

(Bolded by me) This statement is laughable. It does mention the questions...but fails to mention that MN won't allow the answers to those very questions.

I also think MN wants as much press out of this as he can get, and effectively, that is how he is getting paid.

My vote is (D).

You know, I don't even think it's about Casey anymore at all for them. They never really mention her anymore, they haven't visited her even once in jail....

I vote that it's ALL ABOUT THE MONEY and ATTENTION.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Bart said a press conference will be held later this week, when the Anthonys intend to release information about leads which they believe indicate that Caylee is still alive.

"We thought it necessary to wait for the Anthony's attorney, Mark (NeJame), to get back from his trip, so we could have a panel of all those involved ... that the media will want to ask questions to," Bart said"
They announced a press conference before checking the schedules of all participants?

"Hey kids, let's put on a show in the barn!"

We await the tap dancing routine.

I read elsewhere that CA later stated that she would not be writing the book now but that she will when Caylee is home safe and sound. Is this woman so delusional that she thinks that even if Caylee were still alive that she would be returned to the trust and care of this family??? Unbelievable!

(My question was rhetorical.)

MOO

I have been making this point for quite some time....she probably also thinks in that case that kc would be able to come home and be "mother of the year"...this whole case....:waitasec::confused:
jmo

They announced a press conference before checking the schedules of all participants?

"Hey kids, let's put on a show in the barn!"

We await the tap dancing routine.

didn't jb schedule a hearing then figured out he was busy (this was the gag order one last monday)???
jmo

BINGO!!!!

Their mission has already been accomplished BUT they reserve the right to turn the media focus back to their 'live Caylee' theory in the event another search makes the news.

So sad that they'd treat searching for Caylee as a cut throat competition instead of a GOAL.

You know, I don't even think it's about Casey anymore at all for them. They never really mention her anymore, they haven't visited her even once in jail....

I vote that it's ALL ABOUT THE MONEY and ATTENTION.

:clap:

I so agree. I think Cindy is enjoying herself, loving the attention, thrilled about the windfall, thinking she is conning us all. I am just sad that she has so many people supporting and encouraging her.

I read elsewhere that CA later stated that she would not be writing the book now but that she will when Caylee is home safe and sound. Is this woman so delusional that she thinks that even if Caylee were still alive that she would be returned to the trust and care of this family??? Unbelievable!

(My question was rhetorical.)

MOO

I think she is even more dellusional than that. But, in my opinion, others are encouraging her by going public with their support and sympathy for her.

I have been making this point for quite some time....she probably also thinks in that case that kc would be able to come home and be "mother of the year"...this whole case....:waitasec::confused:
jmo

If I were Cindy or George, I'd be deathly afraid to live with a freed Casey.

God only knows HOW ANGRY Casey is at them now, knowing her mother called 91 & got her arrested, hearing her father's GJ testimony AND having her brother tell her he knows she's been doing nothing but lying.

There is probably a long, long list of ex-friends she'd like to pay back also for their cooperation with the investigation.

It is very curious they have not visited Casey once. Has Casey called them? So are they going to wait until January 5th to see her again in court or is Baez calling the shots on this one?

ITA with your entire post
He needs to stand up to CA and stop her maddness. It really isn't doing her any good.
He testified in front of the grandjury for goodness sakes. It seems that he wants it both ways.
He says one thing to them ,Le, and another to her.
Almost like a double life isn't it?

George above all others really confuses me, in private he is telling LE that he is suspicious of casey, doesn't believe her lies, believed she wasn't working...etc, etc. Yet is out with his billboard running around town and telling the public that Caylee is alive...I just don't get it.

The only thing I can think of is that whatever Doctor cindy is seeing to get this medication she is on has told him that he needs to be careful with her and that she isn't ready to hear the truth so he takes that to mean he must support her delusions. JMO

:clap:

I so agree. I think Cindy is enjoying herself, loving the attention, thrilled about the windfall, thinking she is conning us all. I am just sad that she has so many people supporting and encouraging her.

I so agree with you 100%! Even so much more pathetic.
Just when I think it cannot get any worse and whoila they come up with something new. :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back