New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned #2

It is very curious they have not visited Casey once. Has Casey called them? So are they going to wait until January 5th to see her again in court or is Baez calling the shots on this one?

I think visiting her in jail would be too much of a reality check for CA. She has to stay focused on "mistruths".

It is very curious they have not visited Casey once. Has Casey called them? So are they going to wait until January 5th to see her again in court or is Baez calling the shots on this one?

It is curious.....remember the tears at the Bond hearing when Cindy saw KC? IIRC, Cindy said it had been a week since she last saw her. Let me see.....hmmmmmm, she doesn't see KC for 31 days and according to TL and AH, Cindy had no tears when she finally found her then either.

Something about her crying at the bond hearing. She saw KC prior to getting on the stand....heck she was across the aisle and a couple of rows back, but the tears and the blowing of the kiss has always seemed off to me.

As usual moo:)

And another thought, D.) The Anthony's are trying to impact the jury pool. For them now, it is ALL ABOUT CASEY, not little Caylee.

My vote is (D).

DITTO!!! I have been saying this for months now.
They lost one and do not want to lose the other.

But I think by now Little Casey had been lunch for some alligator. :(
IMHO - If Casey got out and had a chance she would be feeding her parents to the alligators too.
But parents DO sacrifice for their kids even for bad kids.

One more thought but I'm not sure on this one;
Casey got her 15K in the bank because she sold the baby,
and little Caylee has not been sighted because she is in another Country.

"George and Cindy Anthony are so driven to bring home every child. There is no handbook to teach you what to do in this situation when faced with this kind of devastation to a family, and they have been wonderful," Kid Finders Network spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.

The Kid Finders Network has set up a location to spread the word about missing children along Goldenrod Road near state Road 50. They'll be there Thursday through Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. until the end of December.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17996076/detail.html (Bolded by me)

:clap:

I so agree. I think Cindy is enjoying herself, loving the attention, thrilled about the windfall, thinking she is conning us all. I am just sad that she has so many people supporting and encouraging her.

Cindy is nuts, but she is not enjoying herself; common, she lost her grandchild. :eek: and stands to lose her daughter too.
I think the people who support Cindy and George are parents who can see that these parents are between a rock and a hard place.
they support them because they feel for them - The "A"' family know in their heart that Casey is not a well girl, and may be imprisoned for life; parents who lost a grandchild.
YES they are nuts - no they can not be enjoying any of this.
I feel for them too, and I can't tell you if I would be enabling my kid or not.
This is too big for us to really know what we may do in such a mess. WE only know in our head that we would not be an enabler; but do we really know it on a cellular level if it was one of our kids????

MN probably told them to hold off so he could step in to avoid questions he feels they can't answer and keep Cindy from getting herself in deeper. In other words, damage control needs to be in place. LOL At least, MN thinks ahead on those things. He obviously knows his clients.

(Bolded by me) This statement is laughable. It does mention the questions...but fails to mention that MN won't allow the answers to those very questions.
No tough questions will be allowed - that's pretty doggone clear. More smoke and mirrors side show

It is curious.....remember the tears at the Bond hearing when Cindy saw KC? IIRC, Cindy said it had been a week since she last saw her. Let me see.....hmmmmmm, she doesn't see KC for 31 days and according to TL and AH, Cindy had no tears when she finally found her then either.

Something about her crying at the bond hearing. She saw KC prior to getting on the stand....heck she was across the aisle and a couple of rows back, but the tears and the blowing of the kiss has always seemed off to me.

As usual moo:)
Ugghh!! I remember that hearing - the one where she looked directly at KC and said, "There is NO evidence", and where she lied about KC graduating from HS, etc. It is even more nauseating to watch it now since we know more information and can see how she lies without conscience (like her daughter)! :furious:

News 13's Kelly Cook just reported she spoke to new A' spokesperson who said Presser will be later this week.

Ugghh!! I remember that hearing - the one where she looked directly at KC and said, "There is NO evidence", and where she lied about KC graduating from HS, etc. It is even more nauseating to watch it now since we know more information and can see how she lies without conscience (like her daughter)! :furious:

In general, if any one of our children was under scrutiny for a murder would we say publicy: there is no evidence! That is so revealing.

In general, if any one of our children was under scrutiny for a murder would we say publicy: there is no evidence! That is so revealing.

Yep, not "She's innocent", or "this can't be true", as normal people might, but "There is no evidence" is off somehow.

"George and Cindy Anthony are so driven to bring home every child. There is no handbook to teach you what to do in this situation when faced with this kind of devastation to a family, and they have been wonderful," Kid Finders Network spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.

I don't understand if they are "so driven to bring home every child" as stated in the article above...why they are not driven to bring Caylee home? Since LE has proof she is deceased then refusing to search for her in the appropriate places indicate they are not "driven" at all. The cases involving other children may not have such proof and for them holding out the hope of being alive makes sense even if the chances are very remote.

If other parents were given the same information the A fam has...would the A fam tell them to ignore that and to continue on a path of self-destruction brought about by false hope? This troubles me. For the A fam to take on a role to speak to other families of missing children is frightening on so many levels, imo.

Count me amoung those who never expect to see this press conference happen. I wouldn't doubt that G&C have been strung along with false promises of evidence proving Caylee is alive. I could imagine that it would be the A family who wants this press conference to go forward, while those creating false hope know that such a press conference and the inability to provide any new/concrete evidence of an alive Caylee would bring even more scrutiny than they are already under.

MN probably told them to hold off so he could step in to avoid questions he feels they can't answer and keep Cindy from getting herself in deeper. In other words, damage control needs to be in place. LOL At least, MN thinks ahead on those things. He obviously knows his clients.

(Bolded by me) This statement is laughable. It does mention the questions...but fails to mention that MN won't allow the answers to those very questions.

Yes...MN will have the A's follow "the script." :crazy:

IMHO, it's Cindy's actions, inactions, reactions, innuendos, and public documented statements, like these latest ( link ) that cause her to rub so many people the wrong way. She just comes across very brash, hateful and mean spirited!

Frankly, I can' hardly stomach seeing or hearing from her anymore!

http://www.local6.com/news/17996146...pn_12pm&ts=T&tmi=orlpn_12pm_-1_10550111172008

snipped from above link.........

Following a prayer vigil on Sunday for Caylee, Cindy Anthony had some harsh words for Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

Here's what gets me......they have just left a church, where everyone has come together to pray for that precious child; a time, one would think, is a time of faith, peace and hope. So following such a moving experience, Cindy decides to say something about ZFG and her attorney, John M?

Good Lord, even if pressed for a comment concering ZFG and John M, I would think that Cindy would say "no comment, my heart and mind are on my Caylee"........................:furious:

This is just one tiny example of why I have nothing but ill* feelings towards Cindy and I fear it will only get worse, as she continues to open her mouth.

As usual, moo.

bolded my me

ETA: *my feelings are stronger(waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy stronger) than the word "ill", but really am trying to stop using the word "hate".

I wouldn't get too excited about any press conference on why caylee is alive. we all know she is dead. at least the majority. there is good evidence she is dead. think of cindy-speak and you will realize that this whole caylee is alive thing is a joke. there are a million little girls across that country that are reminiscent of caylee. some sort of sighting means nothing.

I don't understand if they are "so driven to bring home every child" as stated in the article above...why they are not driven to bring Caylee home? Since LE has proof she is deceased then refusing to search for her in the appropriate places indicate they are not "driven" at all. The cases involving other children may not have such proof and for them holding out the hope of being alive makes sense even if the chances are very remote.

If other parents were given the same information the A fam has...would the A fam tell them to ignore that and to continue on a path of self-destruction brought about by false hope? This troubles me. For the A fam to take on a role to speak to other familes of missing children is frightening on so many levels, imo.

Most folks going through this kind of ordeal wait until AFTER they have recovered from the trauma to take up a cause. I guess they are over it.

Most folks going through this kind of ordeal wait until AFTER they have recovered to take up a cause. I guess they are over it.
Well...most wait longer than 22 weeks with a person sitting in jail arrested for the murder to consider writing books, helping other families, and have diligently worked with LE, FBI, and other agencies side by side until the case is at a point where they find themselves in a place to reach out.

snipped from above link.........

Following a prayer vigil on Sunday for Caylee, Cindy Anthony had some harsh words for Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

Here's what gets me......they have just left a church, where everyone has come together to pray for that precious child; a time, one would think, is a time of faith, peace and hope. So following such a moving experience, Cindy decides to say something about ZFG and her attorney, John M?

Good Lord, even if pressed for a comment concering ZFG and John M, I would think that Cindy would say "no comment, my heart and mind are on my Caylee"........................:furious:

This is just one tiny example of why I have nothing but ill* feelings towards Cindy and I fear it will only get worse, as she continues to open her mouth.

As usual, moo.

bolded my me

ETA: *my feelings are stronger(waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy stronger) than the word "ill", but really am trying to stop using the word "hate".

Amen, LLLL.

Frivolous that their daughter's LIES have ruined a stranger's life?

That "ambulance chasing" comment is curious also..... I wonder if the considerable chatter all around the internet concerning KFN possibly seeking out grieving families is the reason for this?

I wonder if Nejame's head has exploded yet? LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther