New "Dateline" - 2010.11.12 Kyron Horman case

Status
Not open for further replies.
EST starts at 9pm-1100.

TY Dee10 :seeya: I completely forgot

Lots of good information on this show...I am taping it and will re-watch it later and post the new info.

Has a classmate's Mom on. She saw Terri take the pics. in front of his science project that morning.

did Terri make that statement just like that?!?

huh.

My T.V. is not working.I have to find out what is going on though you guys.

May I please ask what was said about someone in the pickup truck outside the school... I am very interested in this.

Oh, gosh. I wonder if the guy from her high school is another texting buddy. I think he is a bit sketchy.

His little friend, his classmate is just too cute. What a sweet boy.

JMO

His little friend, his classmate is just too cute. What a sweet boy.

JMO

I wish she had asked him more questions, like when he last saw Kyron, when his teacher noticed Kyron was missing, was there a substitute teacher that morning that noticed Kyron was missing... etc.

Oh, gosh. I wonder if the guy from her high school is another texting buddy. I think he is a bit sketchy.

I couldn't help but think the same thing also.

Really not much new, most of the info came from news reports we are familiar with already. Kyron was marked absent in homeroom at 10:00. A new person from the gym talked about how Terri was exhausted the day Kyron went missing, but she said Terri was always that way. The gym lady also talked about how at other times Terri had shared how unhappy she was in her marriage, how it wasn't an easy situation and how Terri struggled to make her marriage work.

The main thing that struck me was that this show is probably the most prominent voice yet to come to Terri's defense. The last part of the hour primarily talked about reasons to doubt her guilt and put a little bit of a more human face on her showing short snippets from home movies. I'm sure Desiree was fuming watching all of that.

Hopefully we can get a transcript? I will give it a shot tomorrow trying to find one unless one of my sleuth's friends beats me to it lol. I if I have to admit, it was a better show, than I anticipated!!!

Well,Someone told me what was on the show.I am very disappointed.I really thought they would show some real new information.Same old crap.That's sad.None of it helped find out where poor little Kyron is.None of that proved one fact that Terri did anything to Kyron.I wished they would have talked more abut who was outside the school.If Kyron was there too ect....I've had enough of all this.This is just so sad.I don't know what to say.I pray LE has a press conference soon and will shed more light on things and really are looking for this sweet little boy.This did absolutely nothing to find him.

The gym lady also talked about how at other times Terri had shared how unhappy she was in her marriage, how it wasn't an easy situation and how Terri struggled to make her marriage work.

I know this probably wasn't new to most here, but it was new to me. Maybe I am an abnormally private person, but I find it an odd thing to share with an employee at the gym I frequent, especially when my partner also shares that gym. Unless this employee were a close friend, this seems to suggest she was an open book, at least about some things. That seems like a sharp contrast from what we know of KH.

May I please ask what was said about someone in the pickup truck outside the school... I am very interested in this.

Nothing was said about this (on Dateline) and that whole thing could have been a possible red-herring? There hasn't been anything to substantiate that I am aware of after the initial plea. Perhaps it was one witness or maybe LE knows by many witnesses...who knows??? Maybe it could have been grasping at straws type thing, IDK.

Nothing was said about this (on Dateline) and that whole thing could have been a possible red-herring? There hasn't been anything to substantiate that I am aware of after the initial plea. Perhaps it was one witness or maybe LE knows by many witnesses...who knows??? Maybe it could have been grasping at straws type thing, IDK.
In another interview somewhere they said Kyron was possibly outside taking with someone else in a truck.I really hope they are not blowing that lead off and looking into this.It needs to be looked into.Possibly someone not associated with Terri?or a family member?

Desiree mentioned it in an interview. Kaine sort of cut her off and said that it hadn't been substantiated. That they didn't know if was a credible sighting. End of story, I guess?

Well,Someone told me what was on the show.I am very disappointed.I really thought they would show some real new information.Same old crap.That's sad.None of it helped find out where poor little Kyron is.None of that proved one fact that Terri did anything to Kyron.I wished they would have talked more abut who was outside the school.If Kyron was there too ect....I've had enough of all this.This is just so sad.I don't know what to say.I pray LE has a press conference soon and will shed more light on things and really are looking for this sweet little boy.This did absolutely nothing to find him.

You know, all that needs to happen is for Terri to spill what she knows to investigators, and the case would be solved. So if there is anger to be had, direct it at her and her cowardice, selfcenteredness and lack of care for a missing child. The fact that she has given up fighting for visitation of her own daughter, due to possible self incrimination, raises a red flag right there regarding Kyron. Dateline can only share what LE chooses to share with them regarding the case. At least Kaine and Desiree are sharing what they know, no holes barred. What's Terri's excuse?

Bottom line, if she's innocent and has nothing to hide, there is nothing to excuse her from telling what she knows. She has no one to blame but herself for the public's persecution of her.

Desiree mentioned it in an interview. Kaine sort of cut her off and said that it hadn't been substantiated. That they didn't know if was a credible sighting. End of story, I guess?

LE asked about another person by the truck at the same time they released the flier about DeDe, so it's probably that they aren't ready to disclose that info rather than they threw it out. But it was only briefly mentioned in the Dateline show(nothing about Kyron talking to someone else by the truck). I'm
sure LE requested that Dateline not focus on certain things(like whether or not K was seen by anyone at the school that day).

Jmo

Yes, he was! He lost what little credibility he had when, after defending Terri for several minutes, said he'd recently reconnected with her via FB and went on and on about how she was the same person she was back in high school. How would he know without seeing her, talking to her? How many of us are exactly the same as we were in high school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500