New "Dateline" - 2010.11.12 Kyron Horman case

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am the only one w/the Blazer game still on? Hope I don't miss much

And none of that proved she did anything to little Kyron.None of it.Sadly now a days it apparantly is very wise to have counsel and have them speak for you.So you are not told to shut up in the court room LOL.As I said before It might seem I am sticking up for her now.But if she hurt little Kyron in any way.I promise I will be her worst enemy.

To me it shows she cares nothing about him, which is sad for someone who has the audacity to claim she raised him from a few days of age and allegedly allowed Kyron to refer to her as 'mom'. Terri is all about Terri and her 'needs'. Nothing else. Because she can't see past herself, a poor innocent, INNOCENT child is missing and she holds the key. Repulsive, inexcusable and disgusting.

omg, Blazers, wrap it up! If it goes to overtime, I might break my TV. :)

There was one statement made by GWEN and I wish I had written it down. She spoke of Terri always looking tired and her looking very tired that day..... but also said something else. And I have to wait for the transcript now.

But it was important. It went to her state of mind. I just don't want to state the wrong thing until the transcripts come out.

I plan on watching the whole show, grandmaj, so I'll try to get the quote for you (barring kiddus interruptus). Did you say it was in the 2nd hour? Or 2nd segment of Gwen?

Hey Portland peeps!! Do you get any WA stations other than NW Cable News??

Tony's on and speaks!! He spoke of how LE spent a lot of time with TH and thought hmmm...

To me it shows she cares nothing about him, which is sad for someone who has the audacity to claim she raised him from a few days of age and allegedly allowed Kyron to refer to her as 'mom'. Terri is all about Terri and her 'needs'. Nothing else. Because she can't see past herself, a poor innocent, INNOCENT child is missing and she holds the key. Repulsive, inexcusable and disgusting.
I feel Terri's problem was with Kaine.Not little Kyron.I don't think she hurt Kyron.But I may be wrong.

She speaks 2x in different segments JBean it is in the second segment in which she speaks. :)

Was it...

Narrator -friends are also shedding some light on her feelings about her marriage and her frame of mind at the time Kyron went missing.

Gwen - "Terri would actually wear her emotions right on her sleeve, like, Terri looked a wreck."

Narrator - GR, Terri's friend from the gym painted a picture of her as someone so troubled that it showed.

Gwen - "Terri was often emotional, unstable a little bit, you know Tired. Lonely".

I hope to heck this show has been downloaded or linked in some way. Very very interesting. A good look, I think a good, bothsides view. TY for this episode Dateline. TY for your attempt at balanced reporting.

This show, despite its attemp at balance and giving Terri the benefit of the doubt, really made me doubt Terri even more. I was on the darn fence for so, so , so long. sigh. But despite, or maybe because, Dateline trying to be so evenhanded, I have formed an opinion. Terri was trouble waiting to happen. JMO. I think Kyron knew too much, some way, some how, about someone.

That is all MOO. No links, no explanation even, no nothing. Just how I feel, tonight. Right now. Today, after the episode of Dateline.

Well,I just pray they find him soon.I hope LE has a presser soon to hopefully shed light on a few things.This is all very sad.

There was one statement made by GWEN and I wish I had written it down. She spoke of Terri always looking tired and her looking very tired that day..... but also said something else. And I have to wait for the transcript now.

But it was important. It went to her state of mind. I just don't want to state the wrong thing until the transcripts come out.
In the part that was just on she said she looked really,really exhausted and tired that day, but she looked like that every day.

That was a teaser snippet of the upcoming segment so... to be continued.

For locals...
Tweet from KGW

The "Dateline" special on Kyron Horman will be joined in progress after the Blazers game. We're also re-airing it at 3 a.m.

I feel Terri's problem was with Kaine.Not little Kyron.I don't think she hurt Kyron.But I may be wrong.

If you have a chance to watch the Dateline eppie, please do. The ex-prosecutor addressed just that and basically said its very common when one spouse has issues with another to use the child to 'punish' the other spouse. This is paraphrased, so you know, but basically the point they were making. Also when its a case of a missing child how many times it involves someone very close to that child ie family.

If Terri was already stressed and unhappy in the marriage, all that pent up + one child grating on your last nerve (who is really just being a child) = that child being in the wrong place and the wrong time and being the scapegoat for someone elses bad mood/issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow