New Document Release Nov. 6 - Over 500 pages

Wow... GA's interview... Wow. And I'm only through the first couple of pages :eek:

I know. It's making me feel really sad for him. He has known from day 1 what happened. :( Yuri and him are talking about all the problems Cindy is causing. Grrrr!!!

I know. It's making me feel really sad for him. He has known from day 1 what happened. :( Yuri and him are talking about all the problems Cindy is causing. Grrrr!!!

This is a new GA interview? Can you post a link please?

Updated Docs:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's Office has released hundreds of additional documents related to the case against 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

The Discovery includes taped transcripts of interviews with Casey's former best friend, Amy Huzienga and her father, George Anthony.

There are also documents from an Airtran flight out of Orlando where a person reported seeing missing 3-year-old Caylee.

The FOX 35 Web Team is making all these documents available to the public. Continue to check back as we process these pages.

Taped transcript of Amy Huzienga on July 16, 2008

Taped transcript of George Anthony on July 24, 2008

Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008

I don't understand why the documents are full of articles from the media websites? Is this printouts of what LE was reading for information?:confused:

IIRC- a lady protester went through the A's garbage and found pages of articles and some pages from here as well. Along with a ripped up ball cap. She turned it over to LE. If I'm wrong on this someone correct me.

IIRC- a lady protester went through the A's garbage and found pages of articles and some pages from here as well. Along with a ripped up ball cap. She turned it over to LE. If I'm wrong on this someone correct me.

If I recall right, she called the police but they weren't interested.

Has anyone figured out how to actually download GA's interview, not just view it from the website?

Has anyone figured out how to actually download GA's interview, not just view it from the website?

Fox has a copyright on the document. We should have a downloadable one later from another website.

Reading George talk about when he picked up the car from the tow yard is really breaking my heart. "Please don't let this be my Caylee." I am so sad.

George on KC "Now my, my daughter likes to live on the edge. You know this from all the, the lie, the lies. All the contradictions. And like my daughter takes things as far as she can take them."

Unfathomable what this woman has done to both her child and her family. My opinion of George has really changed, I think he is a good and honest person who is struggling to keep himself and his family from being completely torn asunder. I don't think he is trying to protect KC as much as Cindy, from how he comes across in this interview.

I can't stand fox. Why are they copyrighting public info? Not to mention I can't read it the way they have it up there. Last time I was able to download the bigger images, this time I can't. [stomps foot] Not to mention they have enough javascript running to choke a horse.

Is this the same interview GA gave when he said "I gotta be honest, guys, I don't like that smell"? and Yuri said to him "I think you know a lot about a lot of things, George"?
All this info I'm reading in this interview looks brand new to me!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back