New Document Release Nov. 6 - Over 500 pages

George on KC "Now my, my daughter likes to live on the edge. You know this from all the, the lie, the lies. All the contradictions. And like my daughter takes things as far as she can take them."

Unfathomable what this woman has done to both her child and her family. My opinion of George has really changed, I think he is a good and honest person who is struggling to keep himself and his family from being completely torn asunder. I don't think he is trying to protect KC as much as Cindy, from how he comes across in this interview.

I have always had this sort of opinion about GA. I think he has 2-sides, and this interview kind of proves that. He has a side that is very candid when he is alone with LE, and he really does give information. He then has the side that is seeking to protect his family.

It really broke my heart early in this interview when he spoke about how he only had himself, Cindy, and Lee, because if he had lost his granddaughter, then he also has lost his daughter.

ITA i have my glasses on and my nose almost pressed against my screen.:crazy:

look on your tool bar for the word "page" [ maybe in the righ upper hand corner}if you click on that loof for "zoom". then click on what percentage. but the higher you zoom in the blurrier it gets

I have NEVER seen this George interview from 7/24. Where he talks about Cindy to such lengths and basically says he knows Casey did something to Caylee.

It was released today. George interview. The only other interview I've ever found was from august 4th or so. Audio.

Wow, George totally knows Casey did something to Caylee. And she was wayyyy worse about lying and stealing than we ever knew before.

Wow CA??

Cindy Anthony asks: How quickly would you stop looking for someone you loved?
11:23 a.m. The grandmother of missing Caylee Marie reaffirms that she is prepared for the worst, but maintains hope that her granddaughter is still alive.

"I feel that a good attorney will plan for the worse case scenario and hope for the best," she said in a statement released by Anthony family spokesman, Larry Garrison. "The defense and the family will never give up on looking for Caylee. We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience."

It was released today. George interview. The only other interview I've ever found was from august 4th or so. Audio.

Correct as I posted earlier the ones we seen were from Aug. not July 24, 2008! :woohoo:

According to George the trash bag in the trunk not only contained a pizza box but also lint, Arm & Hammer laundry detergent, etc. It is possible Casey tried to clean the car with that rather than gasoline as has been suspected by others. This would make sense. The forensics report did not strike me as indicating there was a large amount of gasoline fumes in the trunk - just enough to be consistent with carrying a can in the trunk that perhaps had some spillage on it as a result of filling a tank.

This is the first case I've followed this closely. Is it normal for all these documents to be released to the public?

I can't stand fox. Why are they copyrighting public info? Not to mention I can't read it the way they have it up there. Last time I was able to download the bigger images, this time I can't. [stomps foot] Not to mention they have enough javascript running to choke a horse.

Tell me about it. It will let me get so far, then it won't go to the next page, so I end up having to close out, bring it back up, and try to figure out where I left off.

Hubby did tell me to hold down my control key and roll my scroll button on my mouse, and that expands my image.
Lanie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back