NEW for Today Sept 3 What's Happening?

I am watching streaming live wesh 2 news on wesh.com and it said later within the 1/2 hour they are going to tell us what CHEMICAL was in Casey's trunk!!!!!!

Chloroform was found in the trunk according to WESH. Also, according to the hard drive of the laptop police noted several searches where conducted on the internet regarding chloroform.

What an awesome idea of this thread. A new thread for each day! Maybe this will be even better then a general discussion thread! You are a smart super sleuther!!:blowkiss:

TY. It's easier to keep up to speed on this case.

LE donating man power and money to TES for Tim is 100% the right thing to do. It also supports the theory that LE has believed Caylee has been dead all along.

A post by Larry Garrison on another blog...don't think I'm allowed to link it...I have to step away for awhile today, if we can link it, I'm sure someone will...Larry had his own thread on this blog, and answered questions there, as the Padillas did here...

Larry Garrison would be better off retiring as spokesman for the Anthony family. It's clear that the Anthonys prefer to do their own LE/media bashing.

http://www.WFTV.com

Casey has been charged with 6 additional charges: 2 petit theft, 2 fraudulent check cashing and 2 Fraudulent ID.

If this has already been posted, let me know and I will delete it.

I found the broadcast on 87.7 at 12:00 to be really powerful. Like you mentioned, they said that the big dog sheriff, Kevin Beary, called Tim and ASKED him to stay. He said, "I will send you $5,000.00" and 25 search boats (from memory). I think they ran a clip of Tim then saying that he will search every inch of O-Town to find little Caylee. I got choked up--and I have NOT gotten really choked up until now. Looks like Cindy's little rant on NG last night BACKFIRED. Now we have the Spanish Armada comin' to help! YAY.

This is the best news of the day! Bless Kevin Beary and the Orange County Sheriff for their support of Tim and the searchers!

I bet Cindy is just stewing about this, and chomping at the bit to find some way to call off the search.

This has been reported by Wesh in regards to the Chloroform. Link above. My theory: A kidnapped Caylee gone wrong. Casey was to fake kidnap her, so she could get more money from her parents. Caylee was overdosed with Chloroform. I buy that. LP is right, it is coming together.

Headline Newaa CNN just had a tease regarging Cindy now thinks Caylee is in Mexico...Oh My!
That was the tease, I waiting for the story now.

I wish Cindy would put her head in the sand. :rolleyes:

I don't think they are doing discussion in this thread. Try here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70049&highlight=bond if your answer isn't there I am sure Devorahhh will answer you :)

Thank You GizzySmith, :clap: I went to the link and Devorahhh explained and posted the explanation below

The bonds discharged means that the bonds that Al Estes posted are no longer in effect and the paperwork is returned to the bonding agency. It is simply a paperwork issue and has nothing to do with her current status in jail.

Breaking news on WFTV.com. Someone from the search team has come upon a bad smell in the airport area. Orlando Police Department is bringing in their dogs. They do not know for certain if it is a body but will keep us posted. I will keep watching the news for an update and let you all know too. Hope this isn't a false alarm, but then again I do...............

Breaking news on WFTV.com. Someone from the search team has come upon a bad smell in the airport area. Orlando Police Department is bringing in their dogs. They do not know for certain if it is a body but will keep us posted. I will keep watching the news for an update and let you all know too. Hope this isn't a false alarm, but then again I do...............
Link please? thanks!

Link please? thanks!

There is no link at this time, as I said it came on the news channel I am watching here in Orlando, and they will update when they get more information. I will update you also, whether it is good or bad news.

New criminal charges were filed against Casey Anthony on Wednesday and Eyewitness News has learned she could be getting a powerful local attorney. Meanwhile, late Wednesday afternoon Eyewitness News learned about possible new evidence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW CHARGES: Read Both New Arrest Affidavits (PDF)
RAW INTERVIEW: Bounty Hunter Says New Details "Will Shock The World"
VIDEO REPORT: High-Profile Attorney Contacted In Anthony Case
911 CALLS ABOUT PROTESTORS: Call #1 | Call #2
ARCHIVE: Read Previous Reports On Anthony Case
MESSAGE BOARD: Talk About Anthony Case
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sources close to the investigation confirmed to Eyewitness News late Wednesday afternoon that preliminary tests show chloroform inside the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. That is the same place investigators found a hair and a stain they believe belonged to Caylee Anthony and that showed she was dead.

Also late Wednesday afternoon, a cadaver dog alerted on an area in the search for Caylee Anthony just south of the Orlando International Airport. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body.

Orange County investigators were at the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something, but it was unclear what that discovery may be or if it was connected to the Anthony case.

NEW CHARGES FILED UNRELATED TO CAYLEE'S DISAPPEARANCE

The new charges Casey is facing are unrelated to her daughter Caylee's disappearance. They stem from Casey's arrest Friday night, when she was accused of stealing money from her friend's checking account. The friend, Amy Huizenga, says Anthony stole several checks and cleaned out her bank account while Huizenga was vacationing in Puerto Rico.

The sheriff's office said they were able to connect Casey with the checks using video surveillance from a Target and Bank of America location.

The new charges filed Wednesday are for two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

HIGH-PROFILE ORLANDO ATTORNEY CONTACTED

Only Eyewitness News has learned one of Orlando's most prominent defense attorneys, Mark Nejame, has been contacted in the case, but he hasn't decided if he'll take it over. Late Wednesday afternoon, Eyewitness News learned George and Cindy Anthony met with Nejame at his office.

Mark Nejame

Nejame has decades of experience in high-profile cases. He said the Anthonys only contacted him for advice and were not currently seeking to have him act as their or Casey's attorney. He told Eyewitness News the Anthonys had questions about the case related to Caylee and didn't ask any questions related to Casey.

Nejame said that the Anthonys just wanted advice regarding evidence found relating to Caylee's disappearance, but Nejame wouldn't disclose what kind of advice he gave.

"To be going through the loss of their granddaughter, their daughter in jail, it's a lot. And then, nobody's trained for this sort of thing, nobody's trained. They're regular, hard-working, good people and now their daughter in jail, their granddaughter missing, the media's at their door every minute," Nejame told Eyewitness News early Wednesday evening after meeting with George and Cindy Anthony.

Mark Nejame and his team of attorneys have been known to represent high-profile cases in Central Florida. In 2004, he represented Jesse Maali. The high-profile I-Drive business man was investigated by federal agents and then indicted on charges of hiring illegal aliens, money laundering and tax evasion.

President of the Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys Richard Hornsby told Eyewitness News that Nejame's firm would be an asset to Casey Anthony's defense because he is media savvy.

"If Mark would take over to the Anthony case, it would be a great benefit from both the media and legal standpoint, because you know the right decision would be made," Hornsby said.

Nejame's law firm was in the spotlight when he represented Fred Khalilian. Khalilian is best known for opening nightspot Club Paris at Church Street Station with hotel heiress Paris Hilton in 2004. Khalilian was accused raping a girl at his apartment after leaving his nightclub Dolce.

Former city commissioner Ernest Page hired Nejame when he got into hot water. Page was accused of using his city hall position to demand business dealings with a developer.

But Hornsby believes the Anthony case is so big, it takes more than just one attorney to handle it.

"If Mark's firm were to be taking over, it would be like a team as opposed to a sole practitioner, which quite frankly this case needs," he said.

www.wftv.com

this seems to be a wrap up of what has happened today. Not sure where to put it???

Also late Wednesday afternoon, a cadaver dog alerted on an area in the search for Caylee Anthony just south of the Orlando International Airport. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back