NEW for Today Sept 3 What's Happening?

This statement from a news reporter is confusing. the out of state part is what threw me. same link as in quote.
"Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary pleads with out-of-state searchers to not give up on looking for missing toddler Caylee Anthony."

I believe that is cause TES is from Texas

Just got this update on my Blackberry!

New Charges Filed Against Casey

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office charged Casey Anthony with six additional counts Wednesday on charges of uttering a forged check, petit theft and fraudulent use of personal identification. The department also announced it was donating $5,000 to an organization helping search for Caylee Anthony.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

edited to add that yes I added this to the media thread as well though since this is the new update thread I thought everyone here would like to see it as well.

Thanks for sharing, I had not seen this yet. Think OCSO is going to make sure she stay in jail. :clap:

As to OSSO donation to TES, I think all of us who can should donate should too to show our support for the search.

Fraud document #3 -

Casey jacked 6 checks from Amy when she stole her checkbook, and used them at Target, Winn-Dixie, BOA (for cash) and to pay $574 to AT&T.

How did she think she'd get away with such a sleaze move?

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

ETA: Apparently the AT&T payment was done electronically. Does that open up Casey to federal fraud charges?

These ones will still be Amy. Casey wrote four checks out of her account, each one will be a seperate charge set.

Remember she also stole cash from Amy that wasn't in the original charges. Plus I had heard that the Cindy's parents were going to file charges about Casey stealing from the grandfather's nursing house account.

This news will fry Cindy...she will be hollering about that now too. Like her crimminal daughter "Mom of the Year" daughter shouldn't have to pay for these crimes like anyone else.

I can't get the Sherrif's briefing to work. The link works fine and the commercial loads, but I can't get the video to play. Does anyone have an alternative video source? TIA

Can anyone tell me what the 'Discharged Bond means ?? Sorry I am not familiar with that term ..:bang: - is it good or bad ??
Thx
silvercoins

POOR Little Caylee !! May God hold and protect her !! Peace !!

I'm bumping this 'cause I'd also like to know what it means.

Anyone?

I am watching streaming live wesh 2 news on wesh.com and it said later within the 1/2 hour they are going to tell us what CHEMICAL was in Casey's trunk!!!!!!

Headline Newaa CNN just had a tease regarging Cindy now thinks Caylee is in Mexico...Oh My!
That was the tease, I waiting for the story now.

I can't get the Sherrif's briefing to work. The link works fine and the commercial loads, but I can't get the video to play. Does anyone have an alternative video source? TIA

it was live and only lasted a few minutes...I would keep checking channel 6 as they will probably put it up in thier video archive soon...
The Sheriff was asking for people to come out and search so hoping that will help increase the number of people coming out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back