NEW for Today Sept 3 What's Happening?

http://www.local6.com/news/17383131/detail.html

Tim Miller and Sheriff Kevin Beary have some strong words for Cindy today.

http://www.local6.com/news/17383131/detail.html

Beary also sent a message to the child's grandmother, Cindy.

"Cindy Anthony was on national TV demanding an apology from the sheriff's office," Local 6's Louis Bolden said at the news conference.

"(It) won't happen," Beary said after a chuckle. "It won't happen. We are doing our job. What we need is credible information, especially from her daughter and that is a message I send back to her."

"I'm pissed off," Miller said. "I feel as though we have been used in this and we are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy Anthony has asked us to do."

Miller said Cindy Anthony wants him to believe Caylee is still alive.

"(Cindy) wants me to find her granddaughter alive," Miller said. "Guess what, I don't believe she is alive."

Miller said searchers will dig up Orange County and search all areas to find the child.

"I don't need grandma's help in this," Miller said. "I don't need (Cindy's) help."

3:25pm (Pacific time) Prime Time Headline News had an update. I just got the last couple minutes of the update, but they had Leonard Padilla on discussing what he knows. He was going through the known evidence (400 pg. documents), and his theory is that Caylee died on June 24th. Under the screen it said "bombshell." I'm keeping it on for any further updates.

Two things are missing...Caylee and that Blackjack phone. Only those two things... and one favorite toy IIRC. I think she hit Caylee with the phone, away from the A's home. I think she went to the A's shortly thereafter, she intended to say Caylee fell down and hit her head, thought it wouldn't be a big deal...and then around 3pm when the first flurry of calls started, Caylee started acting weird, fell out and subsequently died. Then, after that flurry of calls to her parents, KC realized that this child HAD to have died because she hit her with that phone. An avid CSI watcher is usually a true crime watcher as well. CSI 101...the object that creates blunt force trauma can usually be identified if it impacts the skull with enough force as to cause death. And it doesn't neccesarily cause external bleeding..ie....blood evidence.
She didn't dump Caylee in water. Even weighted bodies come back up or some unsususpecting fisherman snags it. She didn't bury her. She would know that burial slows decomposition, leaves the earth disturbed, and that cadaver dogs will likely find that body, or that dogs will dig it up. She thought about burning her, but didn't. She was afraid the smoke/fire would attract attention. She put her in the dumpster. Millions of pounds of decomposing things daily. Tons of earth turned over that decomposing material...daily. Tons of decomposing material acting as compost, would detriorate a body much faster...I think. KC knows landfill searches are expensive, time consuming, and very often reveal nothing. You don't smell a body at the landfill, especially a tiny one. And the more time that went by, she knew the chances diminished that they would ever find this child.
That phone is the key to all of this. That's the "missing link." KC won't give up the location of the body because she knows that this child's skull will show the fracture...and it will prove to be consistent with that phone....and she will get the death penalty or life in prison....because THAT can't be written off as an accidental death.
I know it's expensive to search the landfill. I get that....but it just makes logical sense to me. I believe that's where the phone and this child ended up.
I just wish they would try. The more time that elapses the less likely they'll ever find her. I think the landfill would have been her "last resort" because she considered all the other possibilities and ruled them out. Case in point. If she didn't have any trouble figuring out what to do with the child, she wouldn't have had her in the trunk long enough that decomp was deposited there.'

This was posted on another thread by SHUTTERFLY and it's not new but it's the best answer to what possibly happened to Caylee I've ever read. Give it some credence!

gaia

Shutterfly View Public Profile Send a private message to Shutterfly Send email to Shutterfly Find all posts by Shutterfly Add Shutterfly to Your Contacts

I really think the daily thread would be good to continue for each day.

This is an awesome thread, thanks so much! I had to work evenings tonight and missed everything until I read here tonight!

This is a great idea!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back