New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... that is an interesting comment..."TC: Oh well it would get me out of here for a minute."

I kinda took it more like he meant his "cell" for a bit, like when he was talking about the other detective, Steve or whoever that if ya string 'em along they'll give ya cigarrettes and coffee and stuff but in the end you don't give 'em anything like they thought ya would?

Charlie-I agree with you 100%-all good things come to those who wait. I am willing to wait and your right-something is up. If not releasing the content of the jail visits helps to solve this case and brings justice for Haleigh I am all for waiting.

TJ is trying a little bit too hard to be top media dog in this case-it is backfiring on him big time and all he is doing is shooting himself in the foot and making people mad!

JMO

How can NG get these tapes and no one else can? She is usually a week behind on everything. I think that Art Harris is supplying them to her as he is on her show every night when Haleigh is discussed.

Links are broken. Until SKY fixes them, I doubt any of us will be able to hear them. I downloaded the DVD5 (free download) and no telling what I've messed up on my computer now. LOL

I just went there-the link is still broken and someone has commented to not click the link because they did and got a trojan and had to re-install windows. I'm going to try on my Mac and see what happens.

kaRN - I have a mac also and have been contemplating ways to get into these files. I admit I've yet to try. I was figuring VLC might play it but I need to try.
I'm anxious to hear if you get it going.

I've been cringing when Art speaks on NG because IMO, what he's saying can/will shut them up. Initially, I thought the tapes were all done prior to any release but clearly they are from AFTER they got to the press. Now whatever we (and LE) see is likely mostly for show and geared towards the world hearing them.

jmo -

Jacksonville broadcast and print outlets have much on their hands right now. The murder of Makia Coney by two of her classmates and the arrest of a POI in the Somer Thompson murder. The vast majority of their audience cares more about these crimes that occurred in their own community than what Misty or Ron said from jail.

I don't know what is going on in the KC case these days, so the only thing I'll say about the Orlando media is that they are 100 miles away. Gainesville has one little television station with very few resources, and is as close to Orange Park [where Somer was murdered] as to Putnam County.

Furthermore, some of the media do care about their reputations as legitimate news sources. They avoided most of the tragi-com thus far and likely have no desire to get dragged down into the gutter covering these jailhouse interviews.

This is udderly and completely MOO.

Does anyone have the links to get to the newest vids of the jailbird clan???? When I go to the link from skynews,,,everyone is saying to link onto one of these you will get trojen viruses in your computer.....don't need those.....TIA,,,,

WSKY says they have two videos up today (Misty & Tommy) from Feb 2 visits -

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6363135.php

Good luck - so far they have not worked for me and at this point I see no reason to start yet another thread until there is actually something to see and hear.

Give it a try - you might have better luck than me. :D

They won't play for me either...

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

It seems strange to me that the videos that were posted earlier were working and we could watch them, but now they are in a format that we can't. Why would they change from something that works to something that doesn't?

I can see the Feb 2 visits from the link in post #29. But still a fail on the others.

It seems strange to me that the videos that were posted earlier were working and we could watch them, but now they are in a format that we can't. Why would they change from something that works to something that doesn't?

So the alledged drug traffickers in jail can't have family and friends find out what each of them are, or are not, saying ? Somethings up IMO.

If anyone has the ability to listen to the videos, and also has the capability to record it and upload it to "You Tube" it would greatly be appreciated.

I was able to save the files, but was not able to upload them to YouTube because they are too long in length.

Thanks.

So the Sunshine Laws don't stipulate that data must be readable? If it's common sense, it's probably a loop hole. jmo :crazy:

A lot of people are saying it is not safe to click on those links in the comment section.

When I click on the properties of the link this is what I get.

http://c:1/

That is it. To me all that is doing is pointing to my c drive.

won't work for me either...........what were they saying........

Everyone please be careful with these links. I don't want anyone having to deal with computer problems by trying to watch them! I'll see if can check them out for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther