New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm downloading Misty talks with Tommy, cannot view normally but I'm going to play with it and it will take awhile. It's labeled Title_1-Chapter-1-0.avi and 696 megs. HUGE

It's the size of a normal CD disk and download is taking 47 mins and I'm on cable and the server is limited and throttled at 239 kbs - waiting for download to complete. I'll be burning it to CD and may have a few programs to try on it, hoping it's not hardware encoded. Probably won't be able to report more until tomorrow afternoon unless it's easier than I think it will be. It maybe just as simple as downloading and then playing, I don't know.

Anyone able to see or listen to these releases, please comment on players or codecs. ty

I AM uploading the audio files right now for Misty speaking with her mother and father, of which, is the VIDEO 2: Misty Croslin from TJ Hart's site.

There are 4 Parts to this audio file. It will take a few for all four parts to upload, so feel free to go to my channel to check on the uploads.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

In the meantime, I will record the VIDEO 1: Tommy Croslin and Misty Croslin, and then upload that to You Tube. More then likely this won't be available for 2 hours as I believe the video is nearly an hour long, gove or take a few.

I AM uploading the audio files right now for Misty speaking with her mother and father, of which, is the VIDEO 2: Misty Croslin from TJ Hart's site.

There are 4 Parts to this audio file. It will take a few for all four parts to upload, so feel free to go to my channel to check on the uploads.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

In the meantime, I will record the VIDEO 1: Tommy Croslin and Misty Croslin, and then upload that to You Tube. More then likely this won't be available for 2 hours as I believe the video is nearly an hour long, gove or take a few.

What a lot of work! I speak for most here when I say THANK YOU!!! :bow:

I'm downloading Misty talks with Tommy, cannot view normally but I'm going to play with it and it will take awhile. It's labeled Title_1-Chapter-1-0.avi and 696 megs. HUGE

It's the size of a normal CD disk and download is taking 47 mins and I'm on cable and the server is limited and throttled at 239 kbs - waiting for download to complete. I'll be burning it to CD and may have a few programs to try on it, hoping it's not hardware encoded. Probably won't be able to report more until tomorrow afternoon unless it's easier than I think it will be. It maybe just as simple as downloading and then playing, I don't know.

Anyone able to see or listen to these releases, please comment on players or codecs. ty

Can you give a link to what site you are downloading it from.

I'm downloading the first video..Misty and Tommy..it is huge taking more than an hour..sure hope everything will be OK...will not download the 2nd one..

Alright, I'm able to view these tapes on windows media player after downloading.

Slowly people can confirm this, to download hold your mouse pointer over the link shown and right click, select "Save Target as" Good luck cause I cant promise every computer can do this.

Highly suggested one have Broadband internet, it's huge stuff to throw around.

Great Job Patty

One of our members has contacted TJ Hart and would like to update us. TJ took down the original link that is posted at the beginning of the thread.

I just finished recording: VIDEO 1: Tommy Croslin and Misty Croslin, and uploading the 6 Parts to You Tube. This should take about an hour to fully process and be live on You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

The title TJ Hart has for Video 1 is misleading, as the video is of Tommy only talking to his father, Lindsay and his mother.

Misty : "this just isn't fair...." :)

Was interesting to hear Misty confirm Ron was the one behind the tattoo, if she can be believed. Also interesting how she said Ron got into her head. Ding dong. She sure is wanting to talk with Tommy pretty bad. Tommy needs to kick her behind for ratting on him. Strange family for sure. Pretty interesting stuff in these. Just imagine what LE edited out :)

PATTY G - THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!

Hi, Charlie..had a bolo out for you..whats with your new avatar?

What I found interesting was that Hank said something about the pill suppliers, and LE would want their names, and Misty said (paraphrasing)-- "Im doing that." She says everyone is nice to her. Uhh, not for long sweety..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner