New pictures at memorial site

Oh, LeLe, thank you so much for the pictures!!!!! I've never seen the messages that people have left for Caylee--it's so touching.

I live 1000 miles away, and wanted to see the memorial area so much.

Thank you again, and a huge :blowkiss: to your husband. He put a lot of time and thought into making it meaningful for us. What a great guy!!!

Thank you for posting these and please say thanks to your husband for us all. He did a wonderful job.

Rest in the arms of the Father, sweet Caylee.

Thank you for posting these and please say thanks to your husband for us all. He did a wonderful job.

Rest in the arms of the Father, sweet Caylee.

Yes, please thank your hubby, the pictures are beautiful and so clear.
They really bring the memorial right up to our eyes and help us
understand the outpouring of love Caylee has received :blowkiss:

From all of us who do not have the means to get there, many thanks to you and your husband. These are greatly appreciated, and far better than any I've seen through news agencies.

Thank you and your wonderful hubby for sharing the photos with us.

Oh LeLe, thank you sooo much for posting these and thank your husband too!

Oh LeLe, thank you sooo much for posting these and thank your husband too!

I just read all your post to my husband & he is very touched. I think he was most touched by a holy card left. He said it had blown away & he put it back. He said next time he goes he will grab an extra suit case & take anything our ws friends want to send. He really is a sweet heart & thats why we have been married 35 years. :blowkiss:

I just looked at your pictures again and for some reason, this time I was looking at the landscape and noticed all of the new green growth. And it hit me, that area is going to grow back and will look like nothing ever happened there. That upsets me. I want it to be turned into something beautiful for Caylee.

I don't want it to return to its original state! None of us have, we have all been changed by this and will never be the same again. I want that place to be a reminder of how beautiful life is and how we, as a nation, a community, a family, all need to protect our children, our innocent children!

Sorry for going off.

I cannot see any albums at your profile. I also cannot view attachments, it says I don't have permission. I clicked the link in the second post here and I get the "no permission" message. Does anyone know how I can get permission? Sorry to ask in here but I went looking for a technical help section here and am not finding one.

I cannot see any albums at your profile. I also cannot view attachments, it says I don't have permission. I clicked the link in the second post here and I get the "no permission" message. Does anyone know how I can get permission? Sorry to ask in here but I went looking for a technical help section here and am not finding one.

I don't know. Can someone help out?

Very moving pictures, very beautiful. Thank you for sharing them, Lele, and please do thank your husband for taking them and sharing them. They're just lovely.

I get the same message......maybe we are too new or haven't made enough posts yet?

I get the same message......maybe we are too new or haven't made enough posts yet?

That is what I was thinking, maybe you need 50 posts or something? Anyone know? Lele I I got your friend request thank you. I was hoping that would allow me to see them but I still cannot.

I just looked at your pictures again and for some reason, this time I was looking at the landscape and noticed all of the new green growth. And it hit me, that area is going to grow back and will look like nothing ever happened there. That upsets me. I want it to be turned into something beautiful for Caylee.

I don't want it to return to its original state! None of us have, we have all been changed by this and will never be the same again. I want that place to be a reminder of how beautiful life is and how we, as a nation, a community, a family, all need to protect our children, our innocent children!

Sorry for going off.

I know, I also want something there to make the spot special as Caylee was special. It would probably require the land owner allowing it.

Very moving pictures, very beautiful. Thank you for sharing them, Lele, and please do thank your husband for taking them and sharing them. They're just lovely.

Thank you, he really did an awesome job. I love that you can actually read what people have written. He was very touched by all the kind notes of thanks left for him here. :blowkiss:

i'm new... what am i doing wrong? can not view pics! help me please

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back